You Ever Have Someone Hate You For No Reason?

• 138 results
falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By falserelic

It doesn't have to be the internet just life In general. I'm just wondering if you ever came across someone that didn't like you. Even though you never done anything to make them hate you.

Morrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Morrow

Most people aren't aware when they do something that upsets other people.

And: haters gonna hate.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By Justin258

I thought you meant someone that I hated for no reason. I don't hate anyone for no reason; however, people have disliked me for reasons that I never could figure out. It never bothered me much.

Avatar image for living4theday258
living4theday258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By living4theday258

someone dislikes me they can kiss my ass...

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By falserelic

@believer258 said:

I thought you meant someone that I hated for no reason. I don't hate anyone for no reason; however, people have disliked me for reasons that I never could figure out. It never bothered me much.

Or it could be that some people are jealous..

CaLe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By CaLe

I've had people want to fight me because I didn't go to the same school as them. I dunno if they hated me though, I was too busy doing roundhouse kicks and flying elbow drops to ask.

Bell_End

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Bell_End

no. why would someone hate me for no reason.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By falserelic

@CaLe said:

I've had people want to fight me because I didn't go to the same school as them. I dunno if they hated me though, I was too busy doing round-house kicks and flying elbow drops to ask.

Samething happen to me a few times when I was waiting for the bus. I had people walk up to me ready to fight because I went to a different school.

Morrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Morrow

@falserelic said:

@CaLe said:

I've had people want to fight me because I didn't go to the same school as them. I dunno if they hated me though, I was too busy doing round-house kicks and flying elbow drops to ask.

Samething happen to me a few times when I was waiting for the bus. I had people walk up to me ready to fight because I went to a different school.

Idiots? Unjustified violence is stupid.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By falserelic

@Morrow said:

@falserelic said:

@CaLe said:

Idiots? Unjustified violence is stupid.

Alot of those people grew up to violence. To them they think its fun.

SlasherMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By SlasherMan

Sure, I've had my fair share of haters... probably even still do. I don't think it's deserved or justified personally, but what are you gonna do? You can't please everyone.

The worst part is when you let them get to you, which even I am guilty of sometimes. I should work on that.

Morrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Morrow

@SlasherMan said:

The worst part is when you let them get to you, which even I am guilty of sometimes. I should work on that.

I think it's normal that it gets to you. If it wouldn't, you'd have no emotion.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By falserelic

@SlasherMan said:

Sure, I've had my fair share of haters... probably even still do. I don't think it's deserved or justified personally, but what are you gonna do? You can't please everyone.

I usually don't let people get to me I can take verbal insults. The more you let it get to you and it shows. Then people are just going to keep doing it.

ckeats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ckeats

There's this guy who keeps trying to make me look bad at work for no reason I can think of. An Example: I work IT for a civil construction company and had just installed a new printer in the safety trailer on one of our sites. Anyways, this was a new, cheaper printer than out usual Ricoh's we get and it used a different format of address book import, and the safety office was only going to email one of two people and it saves them after you use it once anyways, so I left it be and everyone there was cool with it. So this guy who works in there goes and calls my office extension on a Monday and leaves a voice mail about wanting to get the address book imported into it.

Here's the thing. I have two extensions, one for the main office and one on site. I spend most of the week on site and only one or two days in the office, and everyone in the company knows this and it's made clear on the company extension list that's ON HIS GODDAMN WALL. This guy has seen me, walked through my site office and never once said two words to me on site all week. So Friday rolls around and I get CC'd on a big email to my boss, and the site manager from him bitching about me not doing it for him, and that I never even responded. I literally just sat at my desk for the first time all week and got his message. This wasn't the first time he's gone around and done something like this in a round about way just to make it look like I'm not doing my job.

So I called him out on it. Put the address book in his printer and then explained this to my boss and the HR manager who simply said "don't worry about it he's an asshole". Never had a problem again.

He ends every email with "Please advise" too.

"Please advise" my foot in your ass.

GunstarRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#15  Edited By GunstarRed

Does my older sister count?

J12088

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By J12088

Guys with curly hair. Like the short curls. Pubic hair. If they let it grow out it becomes like an afro. I fucking hate guys with curly hair. So i guess i do have a reason it's just a really weird, unexplainable one.

edit: Ha totaly misread the title. I thought you was asking if I hated anyone for no reason. To answer the question no Ive never had anyone hate me that i know of.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By falserelic

@GunstarRed said:

Does my older sister count?

If she hates you then yes she does..

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By falserelic

@J12088 said:

Guys with curly hair. Like the short curls. Pubic hair. If they let it grow out it becomes like an afro. I fucking hate guys with curly hair. So i guess i do have a reason it's just a really weird, unexplainable one.

I guess you hate me because I have curly hair.

J12088

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By J12088

@falserelic said:

@J12088 said:

It's different on the internet. I can'tsee it. If i saw you I'd probaby have an urge to smack you in the nose. Not that I've ever acted on it I'm not that sort of person.

billyhoush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#20  Edited By billyhoush

It's another way people project their insecurities. When someone is a random asshole I just try to steer clear. When it's a friend that is being a dick I usually ask them why they are in a shit mood and the truth pours out.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By falserelic

@J12088 said:

@falserelic said:

@J12088 said:

It's different on the internet. I can'tsee it. If i saw you I'd probaby have an urge to smack you in the nose. Not that I've ever acted on it I'm not that sort of person.

It wouldn't be that easy for someone to smack me. There always will be a price to pay in blood.

SlasherMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By SlasherMan

@falserelic said:

@SlasherMan said:

I usually don't let people get to me I can take verbal insults. The more you let it get to you and it shows. Then people are just going to keep doing it.

Oh, don't worry. I can take insults as well as I can dish them back out. I keep a tough exterior, and most people would not be able to tell what does or doesn't get to me. Doesn't change the fact that some things just get to you, one way or another, and they're always ehcoing in the back of your head. I think that thisis the larger part of my problem more than anything.

Stete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Stete

Yes, it was called high school.

pw2566ch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By pw2566ch

It happens all of the time with me. In some cases it's certain things I do say that I do catch myself on and apologize for, but apparently people are just unforgiving. In most cases people just become completely judgmental when they see me. I'll use my new job for example. There's this one chic at my job that always yes at me and calls me retarded for no reason. This doesn't bother me, of course, because words aren't going to kill me. What I do find weird is that no one seems to notice. I mean, she doesn't do this to anyone else. So you would think someone would notice this. Oh well, I just move on with my day.

There's also this one chic that continues to call me a fag and other shit because I play a lot of PC games. Ladies and Gentlemen, this chic is 20 years-old and plays a lot of Call of Duty on Xbox Live.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By falserelic

Katt Williams says it best about haters.

JasonR86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 5

#26  Edited By JasonR86

Probably. I used to have kids at school say I acted 'too cool'. I had no idea what they meant. I used to tell them they were self-conscious. That probably didn't help.

mscupcakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#27  Edited By mscupcakes

@Bell_End said:

no. why would someone hate me for no reason.

For asking too many questions!

Canteu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Canteu

Probably, but usually if somebody "hates" me, I give them a damn good reason.

pyromagnestir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 23

#29  Edited By pyromagnestir

Hate? Not that I'm aware of. Dislike? Sure. I've had people who I've given no active reason to dislike me, but seem to treat me in a way that indicates they dislike me. Some people take there self insecurities and reflect them outwardly onto others who have similar flaws, or don't have those flaws, or are different then they think a person should be... etc. At least that's what I always figured was happening beneath the surface. They have there reasons, but those reasons have nothing to do with me.

ProfessorK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By ProfessorK

I had a lady that works on my job that was really cold and short with me( very dismissive, one word answers, snarky) for no reason. Don't know why, but she stopped after a few months of me working there, I guess she just needed to get used to me. Now we are pretty close, but man it was so jarring at first. I was like: "dam wtf did I do to this bitch, she acts like I mugged her mother or something!"

I think it had to do with things not going her way in life and her just being bitter, who knows.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By falserelic

My brother has people that don't like him on his job. All because he's quiet and keeps to himself.

Sackmanjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#32  Edited By Sackmanjones

Do you have a bowl of questions that you pull from to make these threads?

In any case, yes I have had many people hate me for no reason

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By falserelic

@Sackmanjones said:

Do you have a bowl of questions that you pull from to make these threads?

Yes I have plenty of them in my head. I'm already thinking of my next topic as we speak. I am a weird individual indeed I just hate my false ways. Honestly I just have fun making weird random threads and hearing people thoughts.

Avatar image for deactivated-63f899c29358e
deactivated-63f899c29358e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A couple of people on the Internet have showed behavior against me that, I suppose, could be called "hate".

All of them because I openly state that I like a cartoon...

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By falserelic

@Village_Guy said:

A couple of people on the Internet have showed behavior against me that, I suppose, could be called "hate".

Whats the name of the cartoon?

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#36  Edited By FluxWaveZ

@Stete said:

Yes, it was called high school.

Yep. Thankfully, now everyone just ignores me for no reason.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By falserelic

I had more people afraid of me in high school then hate me. I was always quiet and never really talked to anyone much. I usually have my hoody on and distance myself from people. Some people thought I was a thug because of the way I looked.

Avatar image for thedudeofgaming
TheDudeOfGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#38  Edited By TheDudeOfGaming

Some Albanians and Croatians, but hey, whatevs right?

Turambar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#39  Edited By Turambar

There's no such thing as hatred without a reason.  It's only how rational/sensible you feel that reason to be.

Avatar image for deactivated-63f899c29358e
deactivated-63f899c29358e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@falserelic said:

@Village_Guy said:

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (the subtitle is key here!) - we are talking about the 2010 reboot NOT the original 80's cartoon, that cartoon sucks.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By falserelic

@Turambar said:

There's no such thing as hatred without a reason. It's only how rational/sensible you feel that reason to be.

Well did anyone have a reason to hate you?

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By falserelic

@Village_Guy said:

@falserelic said:

@Village_Guy said:

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (the subtitle is key here!) - we are talking about the 2010 reboot NOT the original 80's cartoon, that cartoon sucks.

I have two friends that love watching that cartoon. They love anime which is fine, but I never understood why they like watching that show. It always creeped me out seeing two grown men with full fledged beards watching that show. But I never judge them in anyway. I always just found it odd.

mrburger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By mrburger

Anyone else here see anger as a weakness? Even at my angriest, I know to keep my mouth shut to keep from saying stupid shit I know I'll regret. I can't remember the last time I said something out of fury that I later in my right mind recalled and was like, "Yep, couldn't have said it any better." That never happens. Rage is human, but weak.

EDIT: Let me qualify this statement: I think as a physical motivator, rage is almost incomparably great. Rage turned Goku Super Saiyan! ... But intellectually, socially, emotionally, rage is usually regrettable and dumb. There.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By falserelic

@mrburger said:

Anyone else here see anger as a weakness? Even at my angriest, I know to keep my mouth shut to keep from saying stupid shit I know I'll regret. I can't remember the last time I said something out of fury that I later in my right mind I recalled and was like, "Yep, couldn't have said it any better." That never happens. Rage is human, but weak.

I usually don't get angry, but I have lost my temper a few times. I said some things to my ex girlfriend I wish I haven't said. Which I still do regret even till today.

Turambar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#45  Edited By Turambar
@falserelic said:

@Turambar said:

There's no such thing as hatred without a reason. It's only how rational/sensible you feel that reason to be.

Sure.  Being an Asian kid in the middle of the Bronx drew the ire of a few for one, but I'm not just talking about reasons we know.  I'd say everyone has done something, whether they realize it or not, to annoy someone in some fashion.
ItBeStefYo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By ItBeStefYo

@falserelic said:

It doesn't have to be the internet just life In general. I'm just wondering if you ever came across someone that didn't like you. Even though you never done anything to make them hate you.

Yeah, mostly racism.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By falserelic

@Turambar said:

@falserelic said:

@Turambar said:

Sure. Being an Asian kid in the middle of the Bronx drew the ire of a few for one, but I'm not just talking about reasons we know. I'd say everyone has done something, whether they realize it or not, to annoy someone in some fashion.

That's kinda funny I had people hate me and I never done anything to them. I literally minded my own business and had people walking up to me talking shit.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By falserelic

@ItBeStefYo said:

@falserelic said:

Yeah, mostly racism.

I had to deal with racism a few times too in my life.

Avatar image for rubberbabybuggybumpers
RubberBabyBuggyBumpers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@falserelic: that's been the story of my life ever since i was a little kid.

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30
deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you believe in love at first sight, then you must believe in hate at first sight,

Nature is balance