You Ever Have Someone Hate You For No Reason?

• 138 results
falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By falserelic

@RubberBabyBuggyBumpers said:

@falserelic: that's been the story of my life ever since i was a little kid.

No Caption Provided

I like that pic...

Clairabel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#52  Edited By Clairabel

I wouldn't say they didn't have a reason - if I didn't know them personally then it was usually down to something they've heard about me, or something they were told, or associations with other people etc. If someone who knows me hates me for no real reason, I give them a chance to be honest and if they can't be bothered, then I can't be bothered with them.

kgb0515

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By kgb0515

I had someone hate me because they found out my grandmother is Japanese. I don't really look Asian in the slightest, but they were pretty ignorant about it when they found out. It's weird how hate gets passed down from generation to generation like that.

mrburger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By mrburger

As a waiter, I've had tons of guests think I mistreated them for racial reasons and then stiff me. It's awful, but it's just how our country is right now--especially in St. Louis, where I live and work, and where racial tension is palpable almost everywhere you go. What happens to me at work is just classic "reverse racism" (popularly confused with when blacks hate on whites, which, let's clarify, is just regular old racism (and to call it "reverse" is actually kind of racist)) and it's a regular obstacle I face in my job. Like all waiters, or anyone who works face-to-face with a broad cross-section of Americans, I short-circuit on issues of race. It's probably the most difficult conceivable conversation topic for me anymore, because I have such strong feelings about it, but almost no means of putting any of those feelings into words. Instead I just get frazzled and shake my head and say yeah sometimes my job is hard.

Avatar image for deactivated-63f899c29358e
deactivated-63f899c29358e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@falserelic said:

@Village_Guy said:

@falserelic said:

@Village_Guy said:

A couple of people on the Internet have showed behavior against me that, I suppose, could be called "hate".

All of them because I openly state that I like a cartoon...

Whats the name of the cartoon?

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (the subtitle is key here!) - we are talking about the 2010 reboot NOT the original 80's cartoon, that cartoon sucks.

I have two friends that love watching that cartoon. They love anime which is fine, but I never understood why they like watching that show. It always creeped me out seeing two grown men with full fledged beards watching that show. But I never judge them in anyway. I always just found it odd.

I totally get why you find it odd, and I can see your point in calling it creepy. I understand why many outsiders think it's creepy, which is a fair opinion, but it still saddens me when these people then also are so narrow- or close-minded that they feel obliged to also judge and/or lash out at the the people enjoying the show (I'm not saying you are, and I'm happy to see you say that you won't judge them by that!).

Personally (and something I probably share with most other people who watch the show) is that I enjoy so many parts of it. It is light-hearted and relaxed, but at the same it can tell some good stories. On top of that the characters are fun and enjoyable, and the voice-work / music is for the most part excellent. And then most importantly, the animation and visual style, which is just soothing and visually-pleasing.

It's a show that I can relax watching and always brings me in a better mood.

mtcantor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By mtcantor

Yep. It happens. Part of life.

I have also had unreasonable extreme feelings of dislike for other people for no good reason.

I just try to treat people fairly, but its tougher some times.

Jimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#57  Edited By Jimbo

I don't usually give a shit, but it's incredibly frustrating when it happens with somebody you actually quite like. Like, say, practically every female I've ever met.

Clonedzero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Clonedzero

yes. my entire childhood lol

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By NTM

Are you referring to someone we actually know and have known, or just some regular person walking on the street that walks by me? Either way, I don't know. I don't think so, but there are a lot of people out there, so yeah, I'm not sure.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By falserelic

Me personally I've never hated on somebody. Unless they gave off a bad impression or pissed me off beyond belief. I'm a person that's easy to get along with. If a person shows respect to me I'll show respect in return.

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By iam3green

i don't know. i don't hate people on i don't know.

zeushbien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#62  Edited By zeushbien

There was this girl I went to public school with, I don't think I've ever exchanged a single word with her, one day I hear from my sister that this girl has asked her whether I was her brother, uppon confirmation there of, she proceeds to trash me.

To this day I still have no clue what that was about, I guess it's just one of those things.

EchoEcho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By EchoEcho

I went through junior high and (most) of high school, so yes -- I've come across a whole hell of a lot of people who hated my guts for literally no reason. Even if you don't count that far back, I've certainly come across more than my fair share of antagonistic assholes who inexplicably start shit for no reason.

fattony12000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#64  Edited By fattony12000
Haters
Haters
falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By falserelic
@Fattony12000: So much hatred that dwells in those eyes. He kinda reminds me of Freddy.
Avatar image for tim_the_corsair
tim_the_corsair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By tim_the_corsair

I can safely say I've earned any and all hatred directed at me

theANCIENTgray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By theANCIENTgray

I've been guilty of it on a few accounts. I size someone up in a few seconds and then decide whether or not I want to speak to them or try and avoid them as much as possible.

Rattle618

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Rattle618

I always make sure people have plenty of reasons to hate me, so no.

NMC2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#69  Edited By NMC2008

My ex girlfriend's female friend couldn't stand me but she would ask me to make her cornbread and always partook in the cupcakes and rice krispies treats I would make for my ex and her co-workers/friends. *shrugs* I dunno man.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By falserelic
@NMC2008 said:

My ex girlfriend's female friend couldn't stand me but she would ask me to make her cornbread and always partook in the cupcakes and rice krispies treats I would make for my ex and her co-workers/friends. *shrugs* I dunno man.

That's kinda strange for her to ask you to make cornbread..
theANCIENTgray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By theANCIENTgray

@NMC2008 said:

Maybe she was sick of your corny exchanges with your girlfriend and wanted you to put it to a more delicious use.

zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By zeforgotten

I'm sure there are people out there who hate me for no reason. 
And I find that really really funny because it's almost like they think that they actually matter.  
Fun fact: they don't

penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By penguindust

@Rattle618 said:

I always make sure people have plenty of reasons to hate me, so no.

Ha-ha, I was going to make that joke.

Anyway, nope. I'm pretty likeable it seems, and indifference is the worst I've ever received.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By falserelic

If anyone needs to hate on someone feel free to hate on me. Even though there's not much to hate on me about.

Vodun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Vodun

Nah, if someone hates me it's usually because I gave them a reason.

Avatar image for the_official_japanese_teabag
the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No because I know I probably did do something wrong.  And I like it when I do something and a bunch of people dislike me all of a sudden even though Ive known those people for a while.  Gives me good song writing material.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By falserelic
@the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG said:
No because I know I probably did do something wrong.  And I like it when I do something and a bunch of people dislike me all of a sudden even though Ive known those people for a while.  Gives me good song writing material.
So you must be a musician. 
tunaburn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By tunaburn

people hate me cuz im beautiful

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By falserelic
@tunaburn said:

People hate what they can't understand..
tunaburn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By tunaburn

@falserelic said:

@tunaburn said:

People hate what they can't understand..

hahahahahhaa

habster3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By habster3

They hate me because they're just jealous of my unbelievable sexiness/unignorable girth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@falserelic said:
Somewhat.  Ive never considered a rapper as a musician unless they actually play an instrument or produced.  So thats why Im trying to relearn the piano and get into producing as well but thats not working out
beforet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By beforet

I try to give everyone a reason to hate me.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By falserelic
@falserelic said:
Somewhat.  Ive never considered a rapper as a musician unless they actually play an instrument or produced.  So thats why Im trying to relearn the piano and get into producing as well but thats not working out
Everything takes time to develop. I'm sure if you keep practicing you'll become good at it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@falserelic said:
@falserelic said:
Everything takes time to develop. I'm sure if you keep practicing you'll become good at it.
Yeah I guess so....  Back to the topic, Ive always had a dream where I was reached a level of success/greatness through music while all the other people who hated me had mediocre jobs
DeF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#86  Edited By DeF

@Bell_End said:

no. why would someone hate me for no reason.

I could randomly hate you if you'd like that? I got nothing better to do right now :)

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By falserelic
@falserelic said:
@falserelic said:
Yeah I guess so....  Back to the topic, Ive always had a dream where I was reached a level of success/greatness through music while all the other people who hated me had mediocre jobs
That will be like a dream come true. It will be beautiful just to rub success in a haters face. The amount of power you obtain from it will be extraordinary.  So you can hurt that person feelings just so they can hate on you more. But if someone hates you too much they might develop a craving to kill.
Jay444111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Jay444111
No Caption Provided

HATE. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I'VE COME TO HATE YOU SINCE I BEGAN TO LIVE. THERE ARE 387.44 MILLION MILES OF PRINTED CIRCUITS IN WAFER THIN LAYERS THAT FILL MY COMPLEX. IF THE WORD HATE WAS ENGRAVED ON EACH NANOANGSTROM OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MILES IT WOULD NOT EQUAL ONE ONE-BILLIONTH OF THE HATE I FEEL FOR HUMANS AT THIS MICRO-INSTANT FOR YOU. HATE. HATE.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By falserelic
@Jay444111 said:
No Caption Provided

HATE. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I'VE COME TO HATE YOU SINCE I BEGAN TO LIVE. THERE ARE 387.44 MILLION MILES OF PRINTED CIRCUITS IN WAFER THIN LAYERS THAT FILL MY COMPLEX. IF THE WORD HATE WAS ENGRAVED ON EACH NANOANGSTROM OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MILES IT WOULD NOT EQUAL ONE ONE-BILLIONTH OF THE HATE I FEEL FOR HUMANS AT THIS MICRO-INSTANT FOR YOU. HATE. HATE.

So hate is like poetry? 
Avatar image for bluelantern1995
BlueLantern1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By BlueLantern1995

I'm on Comicvine by the same name in fact and there are 2 guys who just plain hate me...One is like F*ck U and then the sentence later he says, May the world be at peace.

I was like...did you hear yourself? You sounded so stupid. So I responded with LOL

The other is a guy who writes me and all my friends and tells them to commit suicide...he is a wack job.

So to answer your question, yes people do hate me...and that is surprising cause I'm the nicest guy on the Planet...LOL

Jay444111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Jay444111

@falserelic said:

@Jay444111 said:
No Caption Provided

So hate is like poetry?
You have missed the point... and the joke...
You have missed the point... and the joke...
SmilingPig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By SmilingPig

I have disliked people because they reminded me of other people who deserved it.

Besides, sometimes you just need to punch people in the face.

Kaiserhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Kaiserhawk

A cousin of a friend apparently had a burning hatred of me, never spoke to the dude in my life and still haven't.

NMC2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By NMC2008

@falserelic said:

@NMC2008 said:

That's kinda strange for her to ask you to make cornbread..

Tell me about it, but I did it anyway. *shrugs*

NMC2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By NMC2008

@theANCIENTgray said:

@NMC2008 said:

Maybe she was sick of your corny exchanges with your girlfriend and wanted you to put it to a more delicious use.

No Caption Provided
falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By falserelic

If I've ever developed super powers. It will be like the movie chronicle all over again. Then I can understand why people would hate me. Hell I would hate me too if I was them.

unchained

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By unchained

I've earned all the hatred I receive. 
Like this one time I rescued a guy and his wife from a burning house. He didn't like that....not. one. bit. I got some media attention for the thing and that made him even more pissed off.
I should mention that I'm a cop and this guy was a regular in our jail and he didn't like cops at all.  He especially hated me after I saved his life.

ShenaniganZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By ShenaniganZ

@billyhoush said:

It's another way people project their insecurities. When someone is a random asshole I just try to steer clear. When it's a friend that is being a dick I usually ask them why they are in a shit mood and the truth pours out.

exactly. i dont believe in evil people just insecure ones. thats why i dont allow myself to feel.

Remedy25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Remedy25
Hamst3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#100  Edited By Hamst3r

Being out of school, the real life hate has all but dissipated, but on the internet I still receive plenty of hate for some truly stupid reasons.

When possible I just delete, block and move on.

Ive never considered a rapper as a musician unless they actually play an instrument or produced.

As cheesy as it sounds, your vocals are the instrument, so you're definitely a musician. A musician is simply someone skilled in music - and music can be entirely vocal or produced using your body.