Title Update was released today, and it seems like it fixed almost everything that I totally disliked about GeoW2's multiplayer.
- Little to no lag AT ALL. Shotgun, or any weapon, has no bullet lag. Maybe slight 0.2 second delays, but that's nothing big.
- Chainsaw user will get paralyzed if shot from a shotgunner.
- No 2-piecing -- A tactic where you melee attack somebody after sprinting, and shoot them with a shotgun. In short, it was a freaking cheap move.
- Lack of glitches.
- Ranking system is godly. Seriously.
- Matchmaking is as fast as speedy Gonzales.
- Ranking system is like Halo3 and CoD4 combined.
I don't know how Epic did it, but they made The Rock turn into Mozart.
However, there are a few things that I am disappointed with...
- The Lancer's gunfire is weak as hell.
- Ghost cam is hard to control.