The Next Carmine is called, CLAY, Clay Carmine

#1 Edited by Unreal_dro (277 posts) -

If you missed the Cog Tag that explains this its on the left side after the Scene with Ben Carmine in the middle of the game.

(.......i wont go in any more specific about the scene as it might be a spolier for the weirdos who havent played the game yet.)

anyways, after you get the Cog Tag, Read it. its a letter from Ben Carmine to his brother Clay saying how he misses him and wishes Anthony was still there.

A (anthony), B (Benjamin), C (clay), D (dan???)
#2 Posted by AkumaX (248 posts) -

Third time lucky, perhaps?

#3 Posted by TheWorstPlayerEver (390 posts) -

I can't stand the Carmine's. They are so dumb and their AI sucks so bad. I will be crawling on the ground bleeding out right next to him and he won't do anything

#4 Posted by 10MP (311 posts) -
TheWorstPlayerEver said:
"I can't stand the Carmine's. They are so dumb and their AI sucks so bad. I will be crawling on the ground bleeding out right next to him and he won't do anything"
funny, carmine always picked me up the second i dropped.
#5 Posted by Green_Incarnate (1788 posts) -

NO! Young Clifford  B Carmine.

#6 Posted by Prime20 (168 posts) -
Green_Incarnate said:
"NO! Young Clifford  B Carmine."
That would be sweet, especially if Cliffy B did the voice work and actually didnt die.

But the cog tag in the game says his name is Clay, unless that just a nick name considering Ben signed off as "Ben (AKA Squirt)
#7 Posted by Grim_Reaper (15 posts) -

the carmine brothers are the shit, kinda sad that (that) had to happen to them. hopefully Clay  is more experienced and he avoids that. (Ben was just a rook when he joined cut him some slack!)

10MP said:

"TheWorstPlayerEver said:
"I can't stand the Carmine's. They are so dumb and their AI sucks so bad. I will be crawling on the ground bleeding out right next to him and he won't do anything"
funny, carmine always picked me up the second i dropped."

same here carmine always helped me out when i was down.
#8 Posted by DoctorTran (1563 posts) -
Green_Incarnate said:
Nah man... it's Dude Huge Carmine.
#9 Posted by daniel_beck_90 (3159 posts) -
Unreal_dro said:
"If you missed the Cog Tag that explains this its on the left side after the Scene with Ben Carmine in the middle of the game.
(.......i wont go in any more specific about the scene as it might be a spolier for the weirdos who havent played the game yet.)

anyways, after you get the Cog Tag, Read it. its a letter from Ben Carmine to his brother Clay saying how he misses him and wishes Anthony was still there.

A (anthony), B (Benjamin), C (clay), D (dan???)
"
yeah , I have seen that Cog Tag and you are right 
D(dan)????? 
  no I do not think so , but I would appreciate it since my name is Daniel too  lol
#10 Posted by ThisWarIsOurs09 (1 posts) -
@TheWorstPlayerEver: Just because the Carmines don't like your stupid ass doesn't mean they suck! Thier fucking funny and cool. Fucking dip shit
#11 Posted by Soulless (143 posts) -

My guess is that Gears will end once they run out of Carmines.

#12 Posted by Verdugo (2001 posts) -

Clay? odd name. But I still think the Carmines kick ass.

I always use Ben Carmine when playing matches online:P.

#13 Posted by RHCPfan24 (8609 posts) -

Clay, huh? I am not surprised with the letter choice. Is it going to be a constant in the series to have them repeatedly die? It worked the first two times but I don't know if it is going to be funny or just played-out by the third one.

#14 Posted by Lashe (1251 posts) -

26 Gears games confirmed.

#15 Posted by Verdugo (2001 posts) -
@Lashe said:
"26 Gears games confirmed. "

Seems like it.
#16 Posted by The_Tolman (433 posts) -
@Prime20 said:
"Green_Incarnate said:
That would be sweet, especially if Cliffy B did the voice work and actually didnt die.But the cog tag in the game says his name is Clay, unless that just a nick name considering Ben signed off as "Ben (AKA Squirt) "

no that would not be "sweet" at all cliffy b is an asshole.
#17 Posted by atejas (3057 posts) -

A Carmine(I forget)
Ben Carmine
Clay Carmine

Dominic confirmed for long lost Carmine?

#18 Posted by Player1 (3871 posts) -
@TheWorstPlayerEver said:
" I can't stand the Carmine's. They are so dumb and their AI sucks so bad. I will be crawling on the ground bleeding out right next to him and he won't do anything "
You do realize that the AI on the carmines is the EXACT same AI dom has? 
#19 Posted by Zereta (1368 posts) -
@Green_Incarnate said:
" NO! Young Clifford  B Carmine. "
ARGH!!! MAKE IT STOP!
#20 Posted by End_Boss (3220 posts) -

Although the likelihood of it happening is slim to none, I agree that a Clifford Carmine would be hilarious. I like how all of these folks who have never met Cliff Bleszinski feel that it's their job to judge him out of hand. The internet is awesome.

#21 Posted by OwnlyUzinWonHan (1480 posts) -

Street Fighter Dan in Gears 4? Consider it bought.

#22 Posted by JJOR64 (19001 posts) -
@OwnlyUzinWonHan said:
" Street Fighter Dan in Gears 4? Consider it bought. "
Hell yeah!
#23 Posted by crunkmeisterJT (8 posts) -

Why not a heavy set black guy called Dwayne Carmine? That would work for me!

#24 Posted by SAMCRO (51 posts) -
@crunkmeisterJT said:
" Why not a heavy set black guy called Dwayne Carmine? That would work for me! "
wouldnt that be like another cole.... im so getting that
#25 Posted by keyhunter (3207 posts) -

Anthony got shot in the head, nice and painless like.
Ben got ripped in half and slowly died in a puddle of digestive ooze, nice and painful like.
Clayton's death can only get worse.

#26 Posted by ZenGaijin (123 posts) -

I'm still waiting on the badass Carmine that saves everyone but still dies as he sacrifices himself to save delta squad.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.