What is everyone's thoughts on glitching?

• 52 results
#51 Posted by Carmel_Chewy (323 posts) -

I really hated it when people would glitch out of the map, although it was awesome when everyone in the game could get out of the map though.

#52 Posted by Arkthemaniac (6535 posts) -

Glitching is lame. I also hate when I would say people suck for glitching, they would compare me using the Lancer to their glitching.

What the hell is that?

#53 Posted by wefwefasdf (6729 posts) -
Arkthemaniac said:
"Glitching is lame. I also hate when I would say people suck for glitching, they would compare me using the Lancer to their glitching.

What the hell is that?"
They are just trying to be annoying. Don't get sucked into that arguing. You can't win an argument against an idiot.
#54 Posted by mandeponium (275 posts) -

It was fun to get out of the maps. I just got out of Tryo Station the other day. It was great.

But I hate weapon sliding. It completely ruins the balance of maps like Subway. And I can't do it.

#55 Posted by Blu_Magic (2021 posts) -
mandeponium said:
"It was fun to get out of the maps. I just got out of Tryo Station the other day. It was great.

But I hate weapon sliding. It completely ruins the balance of maps like Subway. And I can't do it."
I booted a bunch of guys today because they kept going off the map. =P
#56 Posted by ajarbuckle (173 posts) -

hate it.

#57 Posted by Ket87 (441 posts) -

Glitchers are terrible and truthfully completely ruin the game. But Gears was partly Epic's fault for poor quality assurance and releasing a product full of glitches then successfully failing to fix them with two years of constant patching of the game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.