Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

God of War III

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Mar 16, 2010

God of War III puts players back in the role of Kratos to continue his brutal and bloody war against Olympus as he sets his sights on Zeus himself.

sony better not be an ass of a company and put pressure on

mrfluke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By mrfluke
    the god of war dev crew  to rush the game into Q4

we can all agree what we see looks good but not mindblowing it needs to look better because its pretty much the pinnacle title that is supposed to difference the 360 and the ps3  so i hope sony gives these guys all the time they need to make this look good
    Drebin_893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Drebin_893

I'm sure they'll be fine.

Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By Red

Meh. It's God of War. The game will be a God of War Game. It will look nice, it will play well and be filled with the blood, gore and overall tone of the God of War franchise.
    I highly doubt the game will seem rushed or be bad in any sense of the word, it just doesn't look too interesting because...who still cares about God of War?

bandresen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By bandresen

I care about God of War... But then again I love the greek mythology and seeing it (would be a first for me) in video-game form is surely to rock.

It's not a big anticipated game but it's definitely in my top 5 of exclusive PS3 titles that have been announced. (Not a big deal. ;-))

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

They were fine about Killzone 2's long dev cycle, I'm sure they'll be fine with this.

Snail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#6  Edited By Snail
    Drebin_893 said:
    "I'm sure they'll be fine."
    LiveOrDie1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By LiveOrDie1212

ps3 is all about quality not quantity son, unlike the 360, so don't worry about this being rushed. its gonna be fine, and its going to be awesome

Otacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Otacon

I really don't know what you're expecting, what I'm seeing looks absolutely incredible.

get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By get2sammyb

Look at it this way: Sony have Uncharted 2, a new Ratchet & Clank, Heavy Rain and possibly Gran Turismo 5 all slated for Q4 '09. There's no way they'll release all of them. If God Of War needs more time they'll hold it back. You can almost guarantee it. (Same applies to any of the other games listed).

Avatar image for demonicpoetgamer
    DemonicPoetGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By DemonicPoetGamer
    Red said:
    "Meh. It's God of War. The game will be a God of War Game. It will look nice, it will play well and be filled with the blood, gore and overall tone of the God of War franchise.
    I highly doubt the game will seem rushed or be bad in any sense of the word, it just doesn't look too interesting because...who still cares about God of War?"

Who cares? Seriously? People who have never even heard of the series are lining up for this game. People all around the world like it. Since the first game. U might not care but saying others don't just screams I'm just a stuck up fuck who can't accept the fact that this game will blow almost any game out of the water. Have a nice time trying not to play a game that u have forgotten.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.