Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Gran Turismo 5

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Nov 24, 2010

Gran Turismo 5 is the fifth edition in the long running racing game series by Polyphony Digital. The game sports over 1000 vehicles, damage modeling on race cars, a dedicated television channel, lots of races, 16 player online multiplayer, and active weather.

Giant Bomb GT5 Race Night (Under New Management): Sat. 1pm PST

FrankCanada97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#1301  Edited By FrankCanada97

Race time is in 5 hours.

StaticFalconar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1302  Edited By StaticFalconar

GG all, the x2010 is an untamable beast IMO. (although Ghorun seemed to have a pretty good handle on it).

I totally forgot to even save any replays, so no pictures or vid from me this week.

Totally glad Racenight ain't completely dead. I'll be around next week.

H2PJurist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1303  Edited By H2PJurist

Please add me to the list.

PSN: H2PJurist

Thanks!

Red12b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#1304  Edited By Red12b

@H2PJurist said:

Please add me to the list.

PSN: H2PJurist

Thanks!

hey man, just add Frank to your friends list and he will add you to the group chat for Saturday

Or you can add me, We'll be doing VW Lupo's this week frank will probably update this thread, I will also add you to our Group PM

@StaticFalconar said:

GG all, the x2010 is an untamable beast IMO. (although Ghorun seemed to have a pretty good handle on it).

I totally forgot to even save any replays, so no pictures or vid from me this week.

Totally glad Racenight ain't completely dead. I'll be around next week.

Yeah it was fun, Ghorun had massive skills with it, You really need a wheel for it though, DS3 just does not work well it's either full lock or nothing

Ghorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1305  Edited By Ghorun

Great that we got things going again, hope we get more people returning next week.

@Red12b: I have to say it went better than I expected driving the X2010, but as you said a wheel is needed to get any real control over it.

@StaticFalconar: I saved some of the replays, so I'll try to grab some screenshots later on. Not easy to make out who is who though.

topsteer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1306  Edited By topsteer

I just picked GT5 up last week and would love to join this. One question though, does everyone use stock cars or is there a limit on the upgrading?

eroticfishcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1307  Edited By eroticfishcake

@TopSteer said:

I just picked GT5 up last week and would love to join this. One question though, does everyone use stock cars or is there a limit on the upgrading?

It depends. The majority of the time we use PP as a way of measuring what cars you're allowed to use. PP is short for performance points. It's just an overall measurement of how good a car is (based on it's BHP and weight I think). We generally have a theme each week too. For example, we'll have something like a Japanese 80's Sportscar night with a PP limit of 450 with Soft Racing Tyres only. Stuff like that. Anyway, you should add FrankCanada97 since he organises all of this stuff.

topsteer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1308  Edited By topsteer

@eroticfishcake: Yeah I've already added him. I wish I would've seen this thread sooner, racing in the Red Bull x2010 sounded like fun.

Red12b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1309  Edited By Red12b

@TopSteer said:

@eroticfishcake: Yeah I've already added him. I wish I would've seen this thread sooner, racing in the Red Bull x2010 sounded like fun.

it was cool

was mad though

here's some highlights of earlier races

EDIT: I still contend that ghost on Rally Monte Carlo was absolute bullshit

Ghorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1310  Edited By Ghorun
    Static in his black X2010 smoking up Fuji.
    Static in his black X2010 smoking up Fuji.
    The start at Monza. Nice weather.
    The start at Monza. Nice weather.
    All is well in the first corner of High Speed Ring.
    All is well in the first corner of High Speed Ring.
    Red pulling off some two-wheel action in the last corner.
    Red pulling off some two-wheel action in the last corner.
    Me having a slight accident on the bridge.
    Me having a slight accident on the bridge.
    And to finish off, something arty from Cape Ring.
    And to finish off, something arty from Cape Ring.
    StaticFalconar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1311  Edited By StaticFalconar
    No Caption Provided

On a somewhat serious note: that pic and news of Dan Weldon over the weekend. So despite all the downforce technology....... I'm assuming as much as you need speed to get downforce, if the speed is too high, You're still gonna flip and roll? Just trying to wrap my head around it since Indy Cars sure look aerodynamic enough to stick to the ceiling of a tunnel, so I guess either Indy cars don't have as much downforce as I thought, or the whole downforce only works in the magic range of speed. 
    chilibean_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#1312  Edited By chilibean_3

@StaticFalconar: They have tons of downforce. The issue is that once they get up in the air a bit at speed they can get thrown a lot more because of it. Being stupid light and having some air get beneath them is a terrible combo. They are designed to have the air slip over them not have the air get under them and lift them like a kite. I haven't seen that unfortunate incident since I can never really bring myself to watch the clips where I know the driver died but the story I read made it sound like he got kicked up a bit from running over another car or something like that.

Even at slower speeds though, if a hit comes a certain way, anybody can find themselves on their roof.

StaticFalconar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1313  Edited By StaticFalconar

@chilibean_3: Most clips show the seconds leading up to the crash from the driver cam of Weldon then its cuts to the other cars crashing and the general chaos that ensues. They never actually show the entire footage from the driver cam of Weldon during the crash and what happened specifically with his car. Of course it otherwise would be as close to a snuff film as you can get, and I also rather not search it out in respect since the worded explanation statement is good enough for me.

FrankCanada97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1314  Edited By FrankCanada97

@StaticFalconar: I'm still trying to get over the events on Sunday. Unfortunately, it was the second time I've watched a driver die in IndyCar on-air. Back in 99' Greg Moore died in the CART season finale. I was much younger back then so yesterday felt really different. I'm going to explain how the events occurred from my perspective.

First a little background, the chassis used yesterday by all teams was originally designed in 2003. That was back when American Open Wheel Racing was still split between the Indy Racing League (IRL) and CART/Champ Car. Back then, the IRL was mainly an oval racing series. This Dallara chassis was mainly designed for ovals in mind. However, the league would continue to use the same basic chassis with minor aerodynamic and safety enhancements added each year. This chassis was run mainly using a high downforce, low power (relatively) setup. This created a lot of tight NASCAR style pack racing. Over the years, it was observed that the car had a tendency to flip over when it catches air. You may have seen Mike Conway's Indy 500 crash in 2010. When Champ Car and the IRL merged, the unified series would continue to adopt the rules and cars of the IRL.

Yesterday, was the season finale for this years IndyCar series. The CEO of the series was new on the job from last year. He mainly came in to promote the series. This race was pretty much his crown jewel. He had set up a special challenge for Dan Wheldon. If he were to win the race starting from the rear of the field, he and a lucky fan would split 5 million dollars. He was a part-time driver for season, so he welcomed any opportunity to race. Being the last race of the season brought out other part-time drivers and teams since this was also the last race for the 2003 chassis and the teams could get them for cheap. The starting grid had 34 cars.

Practice sessions had cars averaging about 225mph. This was the fastest track of the season outside of Indy. When the green flag was dropped, the entire field stayed together. They were bunched 2-3 abreast for the entire 11 laps, with about 3 seconds separating the entire field. During the initial sequence of the crash on lap 12, about 10 places back from the leader, an outside car made slight contact with the right rear of another. This was going into turn 1. The car that made contact got out of shape and spun to the left collecting two cars. Those cars were drifting upwards and made slight contact with another car. When this was going on, the group of cars behind them slowed down. One of the cars that slowed in this group spun because of debris and collected the others. Wheldon's car was immediately behind this group and had no time to react. He ran into the rear of a car was launched upward. Three other cars were launched into the air as well in similar circumstances right after Wheldon. Unfortunately, Wheldon's car hit the catchfence cockpit first while the others hit the track wall either bottom side first or by side impact. In the span of 4 seconds, 15 cars were involved in the wreck.

The big irony in all this is that Dan Wheldon was testing the new 2012 IndyCar during the season. This car had these rear bumper thingies behind the rear wheels designed to prevent cars from launching off of them. The new car sought to eliminate wheel to wheel contact, which was the primary reason for cars getting airborne. The new engine rules would have theoretically also eliminated the pack racing. This would basically be going back to racing style of CART in the late 90's. It came one race too late for Wheldon though. I'll never forget it. RIP.

Red12b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1315  Edited By Red12b

@FrankCanada97 said:

@StaticFalconar: I'm still trying to get over the events on Sunday. Unfortunately, it was the second time I've watched a driver die in IndyCar on-air. Back in 99' Greg Moore died in the CART season finale. I was much younger back then so yesterday felt really different. I'm going to explain how the events occurred from my perspective.

First a little background, the chassis used yesterday by all teams was originally designed in 2003. That was back when American Open Wheel Racing was still split between the Indy Racing League (IRL) and CART/Champ Car. Back then, the IRL was mainly an oval racing series. This Dallara chassis was mainly designed for ovals in mind. However, the league would continue to use the same basic chassis with minor aerodynamic and safety enhancements added each year. This chassis was run mainly using a high downforce, low power (relatively) setup. This created a lot of tight NASCAR style pack racing. Over the years, it was observed that the car had a tendency to flip over when it catches air. You may have seen Mike Conway's Indy 500 crash in 2010. When Champ Car and the IRL merged, the unified series would continue to adopt the rules and cars of the IRL.

Yesterday, was the season finale for this years IndyCar series. The CEO of the series was new on the job from last year. He mainly came in to promote the series. This race was pretty much his crown jewel. He had set up a special challenge for Dan Wheldon. If he were to win the race starting from the rear of the field, he and a lucky fan would split 5 million dollars. He was a part-time driver for season, so he welcomed any opportunity to race. Being the last race of the season brought out other part-time drivers and teams since this was also the last race for the 2003 chassis and the teams could get them for cheap. The starting grid had 34 cars.

Practice sessions had cars averaging about 225mph. This was the fastest track of the season outside of Indy. When the green flag was dropped, the entire field stayed together. They were bunched 2-3 abreast for the entire 11 laps, with about 3 seconds separating the entire field. During the initial sequence of the crash on lap 12, about 10 places back from the leader, an outside car made slight contact with the right rear of another. This was going into turn 1. The car that made contact got out of shape and spun to the left collecting two cars. Those cars were drifting upwards and made slight contact with another car. When this was going on, the group of cars behind them slowed down. One of the cars that slowed in this group spun because of debris and collected the others. Wheldon's car was immediately behind this group and had no time to react. He ran into the rear of a car was launched upward. Three other cars were launched into the air as well in similar circumstances right after Wheldon. Unfortunately, Wheldon's car hit the catchfence cockpit first while the others hit the track wall either bottom side first or by side impact. In the span of 4 seconds, 15 cars were involved in the wreck.

The big irony in all this is that Dan Wheldon was testing the new 2012 IndyCar during the season. This car had these rear bumper thingies behind the rear wheels designed to prevent cars from launching off of them. The new car sought to eliminate wheel to wheel contact, which was the primary reason for cars getting airborne. The new engine rules would have theoretically also eliminated the pack racing. This would basically be going back to racing style of CART in the late 90's. It came one race too late for Wheldon though. I'll never forget it. RIP.

jesus christ man

no words

Red12b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1316  Edited By Red12b

@Ghorun:

Nice pics dude,

Huh, didn't even know it lifted off, how fast was that?

Ghorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1317  Edited By Ghorun

@Red12b: No idea how fast, but as it's the X2010 I'd say it was many many miles per hour.

Red12b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1318  Edited By Red12b

@Ghorun said:

@Red12b: No idea how fast, but as it's the X2010 I'd say it was many many miles per hour.

all the KM/H...all of it

FrankCanada97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1319  Edited By FrankCanada97

Current Race Night: Race Night 24, Sat. Oct. 22nd, 1pm PDT: Lupo Cup Racing

This week we are going to race Lupo Cup Cars. These can be found in the UCD but you should be able to win them in the European Hot Hatch Championship. We are using PP to restrict the cars. This means there are no hp or weight restrictions. The PP limit will be 380pp this week. We are using racing soft tires this week. There will also be a race in the rain. Aids are off except ABS, TCS, and the driving line. We are using the same points system. False start check will be on, as is weak penalties and there will be reverse grids.

Position123456789101112
    Points20161412108654321

The tracks will be:

• Nurburgring GP/D
    • Eiger Nordwand Short (Rain)
    • Autumn Ring
    • Eifel Kart
    • Laguna Seca
    • Tsukuba Circuit
    topsteer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1320  Edited By topsteer

@FrankCanada97: This might be a dumb question but I assume that tire wear, grip reduction and damage are all turned on?

FrankCanada97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1321  Edited By FrankCanada97

@TopSteer: Yup, damage is set to light though.

topsteer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1322  Edited By topsteer

I might not be able to make it today, I'll probably not make it back in time from fishing.

FrankCanada97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1323  Edited By FrankCanada97

Under 2 hours until racing.

eroticfishcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1324  Edited By eroticfishcake

Just so you know, I might be a little late. You know how it is with my schedule.

StaticFalconar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1325  Edited By StaticFalconar

Who loves PIktoRs?    

Since I didn't bother to save any replays til the last two races, the pics will only be of the last race since Seca will be the vid. 

Once upon a time, in a land called T*****ba, Lupo cars raced.  
    Once upon a time, in a land called T*****ba, Lupo cars raced.  
     As time went on, some could stay in a straight line while other drifted off. 
     As time went on, some could stay in a straight line while other drifted off. 
     Eventually the cars broke off to their own little groups
     Eventually the cars broke off to their own little groups
     And this is where the blood feud will continue. 
     And this is where the blood feud will continue. 
     Some may blame being out of practice (me) for not having full control of the cars. 
     Some may blame being out of practice (me) for not having full control of the cars. 
          No matter the reason, mistakes were made. (sry Frank about the bump there).
          No matter the reason, mistakes were made. (sry Frank about the bump there).
     Yet, the battle for the Apex must be fought. 
     Yet, the battle for the Apex must be fought. 
     Yes, I thought. Surely I have won this battle. 
     Yes, I thought. Surely I have won this battle. 
     But it was not to be. 
     But it was not to be. 
          So once again the fight for who has the Greener car and whom is the most Lupo-ist will continue.
          So once again the fight for who has the Greener car and whom is the most Lupo-ist will continue.
     A narrow victory while others watched on. 
     A narrow victory while others watched on. 
     Oh, btw all this time, some guy that goes by the name of EFC was in the front all along. 
     Oh, btw all this time, some guy that goes by the name of EFC was in the front all along. 

GG all, nice the see the number back up. Some issues with connections, but by the end of the night, it was all settled mostly. I'm still a bit rusty as I'm sure most of you are from not racing in a while so, I'll just blame that for the more sloppy racing we had this week.  

BTW, the online used car dealer has like all the RUF cars. Just a suggestion for next week's theme. 
    Red12b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1326  Edited By Red12b

@StaticFalconar:

On t***uba it got down to push or be pushed, so while it wasn't "mostly" vindictive that push and shove was in the back of my mind, not gonna lie

Red12b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1327  Edited By Red12b

although, they understeer like a biatch

StaticFalconar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1328  Edited By StaticFalconar

Vid time, yeah i made a slight mistake in the editing but I don't feel like going back and fixing them.  

I basically didn't care that much about the ending since, there were several points in the race where I messed up that could have given me a guaranteed lead. Maybe, just maybe, if I was driving better, I'd feel more compelled to care about that race. 
    FrankCanada97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1329  Edited By FrankCanada97

Just to give a heads up for Saturday, we are going to do Shuffle races. I want to try out the new system since PD added a wider selection to work with.

eroticfishcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1330  Edited By eroticfishcake

Ah shit, I forgot to take pictures. Sorry lads. Anyway, thanks for the pics and vids as per usual Static.

Ghorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1331  Edited By Ghorun

@FrankCanada97: Sounds good, I always like the idea behind shuffle races but the way they worked before was pretty rubbish.

FrankCanada97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1332  Edited By FrankCanada97

3 hours and a half to race time.

StaticFalconar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1333  Edited By StaticFalconar

Who Loves pictures?

You know there is a traction problem when you burn more rubber than both the other american cars at the start. 
     You know there is a traction problem when you burn more rubber than both the other american cars at the start. 
     At the end of the 180 turn. As expected the classic muscle cars would lean a bit. 
     At the end of the 180 turn. As expected the classic muscle cars would lean a bit. 
     Would you rather lean a bit, or go through the entire thing sideways though?
     Would you rather lean a bit, or go through the entire thing sideways though?
     I believe I tapped into the spirit of Jeremy Clarkson here.
     I believe I tapped into the spirit of Jeremy Clarkson here.
     Well, its not like I'm the only one with an engine way too powerful for its tires right?
     Well, its not like I'm the only one with an engine way too powerful for its tires right?
     (Same Corner). Except my car's engine is more suited for restarting the moon, with a continual peel out of the same corner.
     (Same Corner). Except my car's engine is more suited for restarting the moon, with a continual peel out of the same corner.
     After a while I didn't care. At least Merc makes a good chasis to maintain the drift instead of spin out i guess.  This is the start of an S turn.
     After a while I didn't care. At least Merc makes a good chasis to maintain the drift instead of spin out i guess.  This is the start of an S turn.
     End of same S turn from above. Part of me was just laughing at the whole situation. 
     End of same S turn from above. Part of me was just laughing at the whole situation. 
          Having a car list like an M3, Mustang, and GTR in a shuffle race is really what shuffle race should have been all along. 
          Having a car list like an M3, Mustang, and GTR in a shuffle race is really what shuffle race should have been all along. 
          Just like all shuffle races, some cars are just better than others. 
          Just like all shuffle races, some cars are just better than others. 
     Yo, Efff this tire wall yo. 
     Yo, Efff this tire wall yo. 
     Oh, the rest of you are in nice sports cars like the Evo and Supra? Well, I'm in my JAG!!!!!!!
     Oh, the rest of you are in nice sports cars like the Evo and Supra? Well, I'm in my JAG!!!!!!!
     Too bad the JAAAGGGG! is probably so heavy, lighter cars like the Evo will be the victor coming out of the turn. 
     Too bad the JAAAGGGG! is probably so heavy, lighter cars like the Evo will be the victor coming out of the turn. 

Alright GG all. Shuffle races is a big improvement from before, but as I went through the races for the pics, I used the fast forward function in the replay and found out in the end, just about every race there was still a constant discrepancy between the cars. The people that got first, were first simply because their best lap is like at least 1-2 seconds faster than the rest (this was consistant with the cars, not the drivers). Honestly though, by now, we don't even keep track of the score, so having shuffle races where basically everybody gets a win (statistically proven), is all in good fun. The selection of cars is a lot better than before and we were actually on sports tires instead of the FN econo ones from before. With the exception of the AMG merc, the sports tires seemed appropriate for the cars.  

Halloween is this week and at least around me, there's much parties and activities is attend to, so No vid this week.  
    Ghorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1334  Edited By Ghorun

@StaticFalconar: Nice with some screenshots, good variety with the shuffling.

And I have to say, that Superbird is so damn huge. Superb car on a city track, no room to get past!

Red12b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1335  Edited By Red12b

@StaticFalconar:

Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag

Devil240Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1336  Edited By Devil240Z

SHIT How did I miss this.

Wait I missed two race nights!!! FUCK. Someone should have messaged me on PSN or something. I had no idea this was going on.

Red12b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1337  Edited By Red12b
    Devil240Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1338  Edited By Devil240Z

@Red12b said:

@Devil240Z said:

SHIT How did I miss this.

Wait I missed two race nights!!! FUCK. Someone should have messaged me on PSN or something. I had no idea this was going on.

aren't you in the pm?

http://www.giantbomb.com/pm/detail/1787909/race-night-update/#275

the lupos were good fun

PM? how am I supposed to see that. I have like 800 unread messages.

Red12b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1339  Edited By Red12b

@Devil240Z:

I know you, you're not that popular...

Devil240Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1340  Edited By Devil240Z

@Red12b said:

@Devil240Z:

well I never look in my inbox.

Oh. also I got a new car the other day. Not sure I want to say it on here. Its not exactly what I think people would expect from me.

Red12b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1341  Edited By Red12b

@Devil240Z said:

@Red12b said:

@Devil240Z:

Oh. also I got a new car the other day. Not sure I want to say it on here. Its not exactly what I think people would expect from me.

a pink taurus?

a jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag?

Devil240Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1342  Edited By Devil240Z

@Red12b said:

@Devil240Z said:

@Red12b said:

@Devil240Z:

a pink taurus?

A Miata.

Red12b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1343  Edited By Red12b

@Devil240Z said:

@Red12b said:

@Devil240Z said:

@Red12b said:

@Devil240Z:

a pink taurus?

A Miata.

a pink mazda mx-5?

Red12b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1344  Edited By Red12b

@Binman88 said:

Oh also, another preview of that thing I'm working on:

No Caption Provided
    Not sure when it'll be done, but it's coming along nicely :) Just need to figure out some php/mysql stuff so I can make updating it real simple and more automated in the future.

hello

Binman88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1345  Edited By Binman88

@Red12b: Yeah, about that. I finished the site design months ago, so it works as a website, but I never got around to learning enough php and mysql to make it so it was updateable (ie. so I could just add in the results for a particular day and it would automatically adjust the relevant stats etc.) Keeping the site updated manually would be a joke. Now that I'm in college, I don't really have the time to get it where I want it, but never say never!

Red12b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1346  Edited By Red12b

@Binman88:

wow, that's a really bad thing to leave out,

Best of luck for college though dude,

Devil240Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1347  Edited By Devil240Z

@Red12b said:

@Devil240Z said:

@Red12b said:

@Devil240Z said:

@Red12b said:

@Devil240Z:

a pink taurus?

A Miata.

a pink mazda mx-5?

No Caption Provided
    Red12b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1348  Edited By Red12b

@Devil240Z:

suhweeeeet

Red12b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1349  Edited By Red12b

@Devil240Z: are you going to join us,

I say this having missed the last 3 but I did turn up to the one today, it was good fun, Improved shuffle races are fun,

Devil240Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1350  Edited By Devil240Z

@Red12b: Damnit. I have been real busy... Also Skyrim.

I'm down to only a handful of snarky condescending forum posts a week!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.