Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Grand Theft Auto IV

Game » consists of 25 releases. Released Apr 29, 2008

Take on the role of Niko Bellic, a Serbian immigrant who comes to the US at his cousin Roman's request, to find a better life, search for "that special someone" and participate in lawless activities in an upgraded generation of Liberty City.

Rockstar Better Freaking Hurry Up

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9398c1300c7
    deactivated-5f9398c1300c7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

They're delaying their GTA4 DLC like crazy, and it's making me grow impatient. As I keep looking at my GTA4 copy weeping by it's lack of attention, I go toward it and cheer it up by saying, "Don't worry, chap! Rockstar is almost done with your new surgical make over!"

Now my GTA4 copy is going completely insane and wants to leave me; and by that, I mean I want to sell the damn game. There are other releases coming out this month and I need the green. If Rockstar is going to take this long to release 10-freaking hours of gameplay, then I am not going to wait for the next set of DLC. Call me an impatient douche, but this is ridiculous. This isn't even a full game for goodness sakes!

I am sorry, my beautifully crafted sandbox game, but I must let you go...

*dramatic music*

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9398c1300c7
    deactivated-5f9398c1300c7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

They're delaying their GTA4 DLC like crazy, and it's making me grow impatient. As I keep looking at my GTA4 copy weeping by it's lack of attention, I go toward it and cheer it up by saying, "Don't worry, chap! Rockstar is almost done with your new surgical make over!"

Now my GTA4 copy is going completely insane and wants to leave me; and by that, I mean I want to sell the damn game. There are other releases coming out this month and I need the green. If Rockstar is going to take this long to release 10-freaking hours of gameplay, then I am not going to wait for the next set of DLC. Call me an impatient douche, but this is ridiculous. This isn't even a full game for goodness sakes!

I am sorry, my beautifully crafted sandbox game, but I must let you go...

*dramatic music*

Avatar image for deactivated-65f9e2f09d481
    deactivated-65f9e2f09d481

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

I'm sure it'll be worth it in the end. ;)

DBoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3  Edited By DBoy

DLC better HURRY.

pill92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By pill92

Agreed.

Artie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 17

#5  Edited By Artie

Are you crazy?

4,000 games are released and you want to re-play GTA4? This just in Gears of War 2 just came out. I think you're the only person who cares about GTA at this point.

It wasn't delayed so they could work on it, it's because no one would've bought it.

stevieq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6  Edited By stevieq

I'd rather wait for great DLC than get average DLC now.

Bulldog19892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Bulldog19892

So after I moved, I had to get a different internet connection than the one at my old house. This one is less than half as fast, rendering Xbox Live an impossibility. Some timing.

Avatar image for blastprocessing
    BlastProcessing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By BlastProcessing

GARZ 2 is still around...For now...

StaticFalconar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By StaticFalconar

Rockstar is known for taking its time. Its not like there aren't any good games coming out soon you know?

Systech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10  Edited By Systech
    Artie said:
    "Are you crazy?

4,000 games are released and you want to re-play GTA4? This just in Gears of War 2 just came out. I think you're the only person who cares about GTA at this point.

It wasn't delayed so they could work on it, it's because no one would've bought it."
    Maybe he just wants to keep his game that happens to be a pretty good one. I am also awaiting to see what Rockstar's got up their sleeve and I am sure that it will be worth it in the end.
    natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#11  Edited By natetodamax

You wanna know what really sucks? Last week my Xbox ate my copy of GTA IV. Laser burned these nice rings all the way around it. Awesome huh?

SpeedMan72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By SpeedMan72

yeah i barrowed gta4 from a friend a few weeks ago, been having a blast with it!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.