Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Hitman

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Mar 11, 2016

The sixth game in IO Interactive's stealth murder franchise, simply titled Hitman, adopts an episodic design which continually introduces new assassination contracts for players to undertake.

Elusive Target central Season Finale

Memu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

I did it, but not such a great score, only 62000. It should have been 20000 more, but I panicked and did a bone move that got me spotted. Also, I kept waiting for the Courier to go deliver the diamonds to the Fixer but he just kept looping in the schoolhouse forever. The game could have been clearer about what was supposed to happen there. The way he kept looking under the table I thought he was waiting for somebody to drop the diamonds there. So I sat in that chair waiting to intercept them for a long time until I got tired of it and knocked him out. That was when I was spotted as I ran past a white dot guy when I could easily have run the other way to get out. But I made a clean escape and then I had a fast easy time taking out the Fixer without being noticed.

The game said you could either follow the Courier or the Fixer to get the diamonds. I wonder how that works out if you follow the Fixer?

ivdamke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

I finished it but not without major hiccups. Once I retrieved the package I used the fire alarm to split the target from Klaus. Which worked, but not in the way I had hoped. When I triggered the fire alarm the target seemingly vanished into thin air when I went to go kill him. I went searching for him and after about 20mins of looking for him I also realised Klaus had also seemingly vanished into thin air so I couldn't follow him back to the target. Another 15mins of searching went by then my friend told me that I may have possibly been on the receiving end of the 'falling through floor' bug that has apparently been reported with this Elusive. I refused to believe him and I continued to search with the feeling in my gut that I may have to cop this one on the chin and fail on purpose.

After around another 30mins of searching I finally found the target, he was bugged. He had somehow found himself half way across the map in the shopfront that's in front of the underground passage entrance leading to the consulate. He was staring at a wall behind the shop counter, all by himself with no one around except the 2 unconscious guards I had placed in a nearby body box. I promptly shot him and headed for the nearest exit.

I think this was easily the worst Elusive, not only because of the bugs I ran into but because it used the exact same regions as the primary mission in the level. The other Elusives are great because they utilize different parts of the map that were under utilised in the main missions.

ZolRoyce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

I've honestly been trying to keep these short, but I had to go all out on this one.
    The game is trying to sabotage me, it's trying to break me, SO I BROKE IT.
    More like MarrakASS.

More seriously though, a lot went wrong with this one, crashes of the game, the editing software, a ton of restarting, the test run took 3 hours, let alone all of the attempts on the actual run, and then that fart of an explosion, wherein I had actually found MORE explosives than the test run.
    I need to come up with something simple next time haha.

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

pyrodactyl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zolroyce: These are incredible man. You definitely need to be in the community spotlight at some point

ZolRoyce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#306  Edited By ZolRoyce

@theht:I hear if you stare at the Hitman for too long, you go insane.

@pyrodactyl: Thank you! That's nice of you to say, it would be pretty cool to be in the spotlight at some point, but I'm just glad anybody here is enjoying them!

Avatar image for deactivated-5cdbdf5c5a6e1
    deactivated-5cdbdf5c5a6e1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

why didnt dan and brad do this one?

Memu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

why didnt dan and brad do this one?

Yeah.

I didn't really feel like playing Hitman. But when I got the email to take out this target I dug in and did it. I am Agent 47 and it's my job!

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Brad is streaming this now if y'all are interested.

ZolRoyce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#310  Edited By ZolRoyce

@theht: Retroactive thanks for that, was glad he did it. Even if it went not so well haha.

Also just a heads up people, there is another target right now, it was dropped like immediately after the one that just happened, so it sneaked up on people. There is still about 45 hours left.

notnert427

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#311  Edited By notnert427

I missed out on The Fixer (was out of town), but did The Identity Thief last night. It wasn't very difficult, IMO. I waited until he pathed down on the bottom level looking out at the courtyard with Helmut and the helicopter, then shut the door behind him so the guard inside wouldn't see him and took him out. (I also took out the sitting guard outside beforehand, just to make sure he couldn't raise a fuss.) SA on this one, and fairly easily.

@zolroyce, I hate that the game crashed on you in the middle of stacking bodies in that run on The Fixer, and that the explosion on the real deal wasn't the spectacle it should have been. That test run was glorious, though. Congrats are in order for overcoming adversity and subsequently breaking the game. Some of those dance moves were pretty special.

On a related note, I've been continuing to wipe out entire maps full of NPCs to similarly allow for hilarious hijinks. I actually had a methodical, mostly hassle-free effort on Thailand last night. I was able to save regularly, I didn't have any crashes, etc. It was all in service of pulling off a feat I'd hoped to earlier in this thread:

The Classiest Audition.

druv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was going to do an OBS test in case I do Extra Life, so went into Hitman and ended up taking out The Identity Thief. Pretty easy! Started as kitchen staff, went up to the bar where he was standing just as I arrived, followed him outside, popped him in the head, and got to da choppah.

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The briefing kinda freaked me out when it say "KILL FAST" or something along those lines. When he got to the auction and went on his phone I was worried it'd fail cause he'd activate whatever it was your employer didn't want to happen and just took him out there, sliding down the pipe and b-lining it to the choppa.

Seems a bit tricky for there to be fail conditions in the briefing video and not on the actual briefing page with the objectives, but didn't wanna take any chances either way.

Sin4profit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

User Lists: 2

I fucked up on the Identity Theif. Learned the hard way if you apply a screwdriver to an outlet in a puddle you die instantly...i was under the impression that you would tamper with the outlet and THEN turn it on but, nah. Elusive targets are probably not the best place to experiment.

ZolRoyce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#315  Edited By ZolRoyce

Loading Video...

Soooo Video Spoilers: My first failure since doing these videos, second over all, I probably would have been okay if I hadn't rushed it after the crash, but I had a very short time frame to do it, busy week, oh well! Sometimes for these to be as dangerous to do as they are, one needs to fail, this wasn't that crazy anyways, due to the time frame I had on it, I didn't have time to come up with something nuts, so I went with something I always wanted to do but never have done to see if it would be interesting or not, soooo I sort of did that this time around, even though it was a failure there are still Hitman Hijnks to enjoy!

@notnert427: Yeah, that crash was annoying, the one down side of doing these is no saving so if something goes wrong, oh well. I feel like it's cheating a little bit by including the test footage for some of these, but they might be underwhelming without it so I don't know. I have one planned for if we ever get another Sapienza target that is cool enough but simple enough it might actually work on it's own this time haha, we'll see.
    The lady trapped under the stairs was my favorite, legs firm, torso wiiiiiild.

What I wouldn't give to be able to save regularly on map wiping efforts! I can to a certain point and then the game sort of does what it wants with the auto-save haha.
    But duder, that video was great! Must taken a lot of patience to get that just right, and the reveal was great, like I'm glad you started away from the pile of bodies so when you turn and see what you did and the fact that Jordan Cross isn't even freaking out was golden! All these bodies and bomb on the ground and him just super impressed with this drummer. I had the biggest grin on my face watching that, I hope everyone checks it out. Good work!

@theht: Yeah, that's something I would like for them to be more clear on, there has been targets with extra fail conditions (don't kill the wrong twin) so when they say stuff like kill them fast or something along those lines it would probably help if they stated it's ACTUALLY a fail condition or them just spicing up the wording a bit.

@sin4profit: Ahaha, I killed myself the same way once too, I was under the impression that if it was in the water already and not frying people it must be turned off, and my exposing the wire is just making it like... more deadly, then bzzzzt, there goes the worlds best Hitman.

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zolroyce: Holy shit the applause. This game is genuine nightmare fuel.

pyrodactyl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

kcin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is November 1th sister of Colin 1th?

Zurv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

FU! new target!

i was just standing there.. they walked near me.. their guards murdered me!??!

I was in a public area.. feels like a bug. I walked out of my room.. down the steps.. i was going to the lobby..

dead..

JordoST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zurv: Any area the target is in instantly becomes a Hostile Zone, I managed to quickly replan before the guards started shooting me, its a bit silly.

Ended up killing this target in like ~40 seconds using the remote explosive duck, not too bad.

ivdamke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#323  Edited By ivdamke

@dudeglove: Nah they only count as 1 target.

I almost SA'd it until someone found the woman's body then I went into a downward spiral of trying to clean things up but more bodies got found, I got spotted and then I ran to the boat and escaped while taking bullets to the back. Almost failed but thankfully didn't. This was one of the better elusives.

OtterChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zurv said:

FU! new target!

I was in a public area.. feels like a bug. I walked out of my room.. down the steps.. i was going to the lobby..

dead..

This was only my second try at a target and the same happened to me, was not expecting to get shot just by standing on a stairwell as the targets moved past below. I did check and I had the coins equipped not some visible weapon either.

pyrodactyl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#325  Edited By pyrodactyl

@zurv said:

FU! new target!

dead..

This was only my second try at a target and the same happened to me, was not expecting to get shot just by standing on a stairwell as the targets moved past below. I did check and I had the coins equipped not some visible weapon either.

Had to restart this one because the guards just started shooting at me when I got near the targets. Seems like there is hostile perimeter around them. They should make that more clear at least.

ColossalGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The IO guys did say in they were trying out new stuff with the elusive targets but, I was not expecting this. At least I know that roaming hostile areas are a thing now.

Zurv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

they should have murdered everyone else in the public area then! At least i wouldn't have felt bad failing the missing right after it started. :)

wcoreysmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice to have an easy kill after messing up the last target. It was my first failure and it was because I was sick of waiting for the contact to path to the diamonds, so I went to see if I could dress up as the contact and just get the location directly. Well, instant failure the moment the contact went unconscious. I should have known, but it wasn't ever really explicitly stated that it worked like that.

This one was simple enough. Saw that they move to a private table in the VIP lounge and restarted as wait staff, planted an explosive rubber duck under the table, and the rest is history.

pyrodactyl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They ate a CX demo block while in their private quarters surrounded by guards. After failing 2 out of the last 3 and missing the other one I wasn't going to take any chances.

Sin4profit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#330  Edited By Sin4profit

Failed the dictator over a dumb mistake. Killed both targets as elite security (black t shirt guys with glasses) switched to a waiter's uniform but didn't drop the sniper rifle i was carrying before a guard ran the corner and opened fire on me.

I also had strange issues with the AI during this mission...walking into the VIP area as hotel security (white shirt guys) meant the VIP would immediately go into "arrest" mode. This would be fine, but the front guards didn't inform you that it was a restricted area like they normally do. Wasn't what got me killed, but made the mission feel buggy.

ShadyPingu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Left a proximity demo block in the maintenance area I knew they'd be passing through on their way to the restaurant. But the dictator's wife was a few too many steps behind him, so I had to run in and shoot her myself. Then I booked it to the pier and escaped, mowing down guards as I went.

ArtisanBreads

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

I just got behind them, tossed a mine, blew up the guards and the wife. The dictator made it out of that explosion but a little bit later he was in the restaurant with no guards and I just gunned him down and ran out.

L33T_HAXOR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 26

#333  Edited By L33T_HAXOR

Dammit, I almost had this one! :-( I was just using coins to lure the guards one by one into the room off to the side of their dining room. Then knocking the guards out and dumping the bodies over the balcony. The people outside were freaking out but no one in the dining room seemed to notice. I took out three guards this way, and with the fourth coin the dictator's wife walks in. I think "Great!", stab her, and start dragging the body to the balcony. THEN someone barges in and sees me dragging the body. I guess I wasn't as stealthy when I took her out as with the other guys.

CatsAkimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#334  Edited By CatsAkimbo

Just got the game and had never played the hotel level, but decided to do this one anyway. Was planning to take it super slow, talked to the guy at the front desk to get my room key, talked to the other staff who said to follow him to my room, followed him upstairs and into a trespassing zone and was shot before I could get out. lol

cornfed40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#335  Edited By cornfed40

Loved the idea for this one, but hated the execution of the moving hostile area. Feel like they could have put some indication of the "safe" zone on the minimap, like a gray circle or something. I knew about it before hand but still took one step too close to a guard and instant death

InternetDotCom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I killed the guards on a balcony, then the dictator just happened to wander into the room I was stacking bodies in so that was easy.

I got impatient and just shot the wife and sprinted off the the balcony to a very professional victory.

ZolRoyce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zolroyce: If it's any consolation I missed out on this one. I thoroughly appreciate your dedication to the craft. Those edits.

Thank you, I almost felt they were a bit too quick, but man it feels so good, thwapthwapthwapthwap.

Going to attempt this one blind soon, fingers crossed, it came out during a very busy week, zero prep time, and I thought I was rushed last target. I'll figure something out though haha, LETSDOTHIS!

ZolRoyce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

I feel pretty good about this one, nice and to to the point, I had almost no time to complete the target, so I didn't want to risk crashing the game, so I kept it simple, but still got a cool thing or two out of it.

Hopefully the song at the end doesn't get me any copyright strikes or anything, I couldn't resist haha.

pyrodactyl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

notnert427

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

@zolroyce said:
    Loading Video...

I feel pretty good about this one, nice and to to the point, I had almost no time to complete the target, so I didn't want to risk crashing the game, so I kept it simple, but still got a cool thing or two out of it.

Hopefully the song at the end doesn't get me any copyright strikes or anything, I couldn't resist haha.

I love the guy unloading at nothing at :30. Also, guy who fell off of the boat was a classic. You get the weirdest damn glitches, but they're hilarious. Well done as always.

casinoghostt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Should'a seen it coming from The Chef but: of course he doesn't eat any food, that would be simple.

paulmako

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like to think that fans of the Hitman series are also really into exquisitely tailored suits.

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

@casinoghostt: He eats the caviar located at the catering area at the top of the stairs (the first stop he makes). It can be poisoned, but he throws up in the trash can right next to it if it's not lethal. No solo bathroom trips for him.

bombedyermom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Woohoo! Feeling good about this since it's only my second Elusive Target since I got the game earlier this month. Didn't take too long either.

Here's how I did it:

Started as Palace Staff in the kitchen, systematically removed all the non-targets in the kitchen (taking out the kitchen's security guard when he walks by a convenient crate to hide him in) and the hallway where the one chef wanders with his clipboard. Grabbed the wrench (from said hallway) and turned OFF all the stoves then turned on all the gas. Waited around the corner till the target wandered in, went to investigate the gas, then shot the gas (silenced, obviously). His entourage was far enough behind no one else was killed. Explosive accident, then I just walked out the front doors like nothing happened. Super satisfying!

bombedyermom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@casinoghostt: actually I watched him sample the pot he's cooking with in the kitchen, but for some reason you can't interact with it. Probably since you could complete the mission in 30 seconds if that was the case.

casinoghostt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still pulled it off though. With a botched proximity duck and a round from the Silverballer.

ottoman673

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Got him with a real simple kill. No SA this time, as I was just looking for the mission accomplished.

I made use of the explosive phone. Poor idiot picked it up...

ivdamke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#349  Edited By ivdamke

Well now that they're rewarding going for Silent Assassin I'm going to have to SA every single Elusive from now on. Thankfully they started it off with an easy one, took him out unnoticed in just under 2mins by snapping his neck.

@paulmako said:

I like to think that fans of the Hitman series are also really into exquisitely tailored suits.

I would be if I had the money and a reason to wear them.

korwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Woohoo! Feeling good about this since it's only my second Elusive Target since I got the game earlier this month. Didn't take too long either.

Here's how I did it:

Started as Palace Staff in the kitchen, systematically removed all the non-targets in the kitchen (taking out the kitchen's security guard when he walks by a convenient crate to hide him in) and the hallway where the one chef wanders with his clipboard. Grabbed the wrench (from said hallway) and turned OFF all the stoves then turned on all the gas. Waited around the corner till the target wandered in, went to investigate the gas, then shot the gas (silenced, obviously). His entourage was far enough behind no one else was killed. Explosive accident, then I just walked out the front doors like nothing happened. Super satisfying!

Did something similar however, if you turn off the stoves that are boiling the pots he get's upset and re-ignites them himself setting off the explosion.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.