Want some of them iOS costumes?

• 105 results
#1 Edited by altairre (1244 posts) -

Since I went through the trouble and unlocked most of the costumes for the console version on iOS (I didn't want to spend money so there was some grinding to do) and you can apparently unlock them for others if you log in with their WBID I thought maybe there are some fellow giantbombers who want those costumes but either don't have acces to the mobile version or don't want to put the time in.

What do you get?

I unlocked every costume except for the Superman prison outfit (because I don't like it and you have to play through every battle to unlock it) so that would be New 52 Green Lantern, Knightfall Bane, Arkham Harley and Batman Beyond.

What do you have to do to get them?

Well nothing really except for sending me a pm with your WBID (you can change the passwort temporarily if you want to but don't worry, I won't sign you up on too many dating sites). Still if someone had a spare Arkham city pack code that I could get, that would be awesome.

I'll try to get to every pm if it doesn't get too crazy and it would be nice if you could reply to this thread and tell me if it worked on your end.

Edit: Since I'm busy at the moment I'm not going to accept requests anymore.

#2 Posted by Jocund (125 posts) -

Everything went smoothly and this Knightfall Bane skin is frakking great. Makes me want to learn him, even though I'm probably rubbish. Thanks, duder.

#3 Edited by Scullinator (514 posts) -

<p>I noticed some unlocked messages about the iOS app when I started at the game, but I do not see any costumes is there something else I need to do?</p>

#4 Edited by MariachiMacabre (7099 posts) -

Sent you a PM. Thanks in advance duder.

@jocund said:

Everything went smoothly and this Knightfall Bane skin is frakking great. Makes me want to learn him, even though I'm probably rubbish. Thanks, duder.

Knightfall Bane is the only real look for Bane. In any Batman medium.

#5 Edited by altairre (1244 posts) -

<p>I noticed some unlocked messages about the iOS app when I started at the game, but I do not see any costumes is there something else I need to do?</p>

Don't know about that. When I got the message that I unlocked the costumes I could slect them on the character select screen.

#6 Edited by Epidehl (320 posts) -

Thanks a ton. The Batman Beyond costume looks better than I thought it would, and yeah, Knightfall Bane is the best Bane.

#7 Posted by darkblood (2 posts) -

i would love the batman beyond and knight fall bane costumes!!! Id appreciate it alot if you could do that for me I sent you my wbid . I would pay for these skins and I even bought the online pass hoping theyd be in it...sadly not though. I do not have access to anything that will play the ios game which stinks!

#8 Edited by Sackmanjones (4778 posts) -

How do you unlock these? I have the IOS game and its some good mindless fun, is it a big pain to unlock all the costumes?

#9 Posted by darkblood (2 posts) -

i dont know if you did it for me, but they all just unlocked...If not thanks for helping everyone youre the man !!!

#10 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7099 posts) -

Yep it worked! Thanks man.

#11 Edited by Scullinator (514 posts) -

So you didnt have to unlock some card in the archives to get the costumes to show up?</p><p>Well I sent another PM If you wouldnt mind trying again. I want that Batman Beyond costume bad.

Thanks again man. You rock!

#12 Posted by Fredchuckdave (5979 posts) -

@altairre: Got them, thanks very much kind sir, saved me the trouble.

#13 Posted by Rolyatkcinmai (2699 posts) -

Worked for me as well. Huge thanks.

#14 Posted by wardoduff (1 posts) -

i sent a pm with my wbid. would love these costumes. dont have a apple product to get it. thanks

#15 Edited by altairre (1244 posts) -

To all of those who sent me a pm and don't have the costumes yet: I will get to those eventually but the servers are still kind of messy and I'm not able to connect to them from time to time.

So you didnt have to unlock some card in the archives to get the costumes to show up?</p><p>Well I sent another PM If you wouldnt mind trying again. I want that Batman Beyond costume bad.

Thanks again man. You rock!

No I just had to press square at the character select screen to select them. I'll try it again but it seems some people are having trouble with the costumes not showing up. If it doesn't work the second time maybe google it because I think some dudes found solutions to this problem.

#16 Edited by wooville1 (12 posts) -

If I don't own the game yet (getting it tomorrow), but if the costumes are unlocked on my WB account before I get the game will they be there when I buy it? Thanks in advance.

#17 Posted by StudioErebus (45 posts) -

I don't have anything to offer in return, but I would really appreciate the skin unlock. I'll send you a PM, thanks in advance!

#18 Posted by Sackmanjones (4778 posts) -

@altairre: I've been playing through the IOS and I was just curious on how you unlocked all the suits? Is it a pain to get to or do you just play through the game to unlock em all.

#19 Posted by Hardtarget (259 posts) -

PM sent! Thanks in advance man, the GB community is the best :)

#20 Posted by Sombrero_Ninja (34 posts) -

If your still doing this I will pm you.

#21 Edited by KeV1989 (6 posts) -

Since i received my Collector's Edition of Injustice today and raged for about an hour after i saw what you need to do to unlock those outfits, i'm going to send you my WB ID aswell. If you're not doing this anymore, it's not an issue at all.

#22 Edited by altairre (1244 posts) -

How do you unlock these? I have the IOS game and its some good mindless fun, is it a big pain to unlock all the costumes?

New 52 Lantern and Bane are easy but you have to get a Batman card for Beyond and a Joker card for Harley. Joker is silver and Batman is gold. The cheapest way to get them is through a silver/gold booster pack and those cost a lot of ingame currency so you would have to grind (like I did) if you don't want to pay real money. I got Batman in my first gold booster and Joker in my second silver one. I think there is a way to back up your save when you have enough coins for the packs and if you don't get the card you wanted you just overwrite it and try until you get it.

If your still doing this I will pm you.

It doesn't take long and if I don't want to do it anymore I'll post it here.

#23 Posted by ShaggE (6624 posts) -

Thanks, duder, worked perfectly. :)

#24 Posted by Tharrington (145 posts) -

Thanks for doing it man, just got my stuff and worked great.

#25 Edited by Istealdreams (154 posts) -

Thanks again! worked great!

#26 Posted by Epidehl (320 posts) -

Hey man, I sent you another PM for my brother's account, really appreciate it!

#27 Posted by I_Stay_Puft (3681 posts) -

These costumes can they only be unlocked through the ios game so far?

#28 Posted by altairre (1244 posts) -

These costumes can they only be unlocked through the ios game so far?

Yup.

#29 Posted by Sackmanjones (4778 posts) -

@altairre: Sent you a PM. Thank you in advance pal!

#30 Edited by CollegeGuyMike (391 posts) -

@altairre: Sent you a PM!

I'm pretty sure you can also get Prison Superman in both versions by beating the story mode, too. That's how I got it at least.

Nvm you just get a prison superman card for the iOS game.

#31 Posted by kingoftheage (1 posts) -

Thanks Bro. It worked!

#32 Posted by Scullinator (514 posts) -

for those looking for more costumes here are some unlocked in the game.

Boss GrundyComplete Classic Battle
Godfall SupermanBeat Story Mode
New 52 FlashCreate or link a WBID to your gamertag
New 52 NightwingReach Level 30
New 52 ShazamBeat All Shazam S.T.A.R. Labs Missions
Yellow LanternWin An Online Ranked Match As Green Lantern
#33 Edited by zeo521 (9 posts) -
#34 Posted by Scottish_Sin (226 posts) -

Got everything here. Thanks for setting all that up man, really appreciate it!

#35 Edited by AquaAj7 (1 posts) -

Thanks so much, sir, now I can play as new 52 GL, and break the bat as the real bane.

#36 Posted by zeo521 (9 posts) -

Currently not working for me going to try some of the google fixes and see what happens.

#37 Posted by Pudge (908 posts) -

I hope these costumes are unlocks by the time there is a PC Version and/or I break down and fix my Xbox. Arkham Harley>All other characters.

#38 Posted by TheOneWolf (1 posts) -

Thanks alot! This guy is legit and it will not harm your game or online play :-D

@altairre said:

Since I went through the trouble and unlocked most of the costumes for the console version on iOS (I didn't want to spend money so there was some grinding to do) and you can apparently unlock them for others if you log in with their WBID I thought maybe there are some fellow giantbombers who want those costumes but either don't have acces to the mobile version or don't want to put the time in.

What do you get?

I unlocked every costume except for the Superman prison outfit (because I don't like it and you have to play through every battle to unlock it) so that would be New 52 Green Lantern, Knightfall Bane, Arkham Harley and Batman Beyond.

What do you have to do to get them?

Well nothing really except for sending me a pm with your WBID (you can change the passwort temporarily if you want to but don't worry, I won't sign you up on too many dating sites). Still if someone had a spare Arkham city pack code that I could get, that would be awesome.

I'll try to get to every pm if it doesn't get too crazy and it would be nice if you could reply to this thread and tell me if it worked on your end.

#39 Posted by Scullinator (514 posts) -

It worked! Thanks man.

#40 Posted by mordecaix7 (657 posts) -

Got all the costumes! Thanks duder!

#41 Edited by Dracosaber (4 posts) -
#42 Edited by Gunder (63 posts) -
#43 Posted by ClintD88 (1 posts) -

PM Sent, thanks in advance :)

#44 Edited by Er1zzt (4 posts) -

PM sent. looks like WB servers are down though.

Thanks!

#45 Posted by lord_canti (1518 posts) -

if your still doing this when there website is no longer broker (need to check my details) il pm you. thanks for doing this that ios game aint grate and ive just been tapping on a screen at random to try and get this stuff while doing other things

#46 Posted by MedalOfMode (294 posts) -

Why No Wii U Support :(

#47 Edited by LeYcH (216 posts) -

That Yellow Lantern was a pain in the ass to get.

For someone who sucks at fighting games it took me forever to find someone who's actually worse than me.

#48 Edited by zeo521 (9 posts) -

@er1zzt said:

PM sent. looks like WB servers are down though.

Thanks!

Might be why I didn't get the downloads then so maybe a matter of time I guess.

#49 Edited by zeo521 (9 posts) -

@leych said:

That Yellow Lantern was a pain in the ass to get.

For someone who sucks at fighting games it took me forever to find someone who's actually worse than me.

Agreed had two people all they did was spammed Superman's laser beams or Deathstroke's gunfire but finally got it.

#50 Posted by Duder_Me (307 posts) -

I sent a PM, but I noticed that I couldn't log in beforehand. It's probably due to a problem with the servers I guess.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.