Last game released on each system (Note: these are for North American and licensed releases only, meaning no homebrewed titles):
Atari 2600 - Klax (1989)
Atari 5200 - Gremlins (1986)
Atari Lynx - Super Asteroids & Missile Command (1994)
Mattel Intellivision - Stadium Mud Buggies & Spiker! Super Pro Volleyball (1989)
Microsoft Xbox - Madden NFL 09 (August 12, 2009)
NFC TurboGrafx-16 - Bonk 3: Bonk's Big Adventure (1993)
Nintendo 64 - Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 (August 14, 2002)
Nintendo Entertainment System - Wario's Woods (December 1, 1994)
Nintendo Game Boy - Pokémon Yellow: Special Pikachu Edition (October 19, 1999)
Nintendo Game Boy Advance - Samurai Deeper Kyo (February 12, 2008)
Nintendo Game Boy Color - Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (November 15, 2002)
Nintendo GameCube - Madden NFL 08 (August 14, 2007)
Nintendo Virtual Boy - 3D Tetris (March 2, 1996)
Nokia N-Gage - Civilization (March 2, 2006)
Sega 32X - The Amazing Spider-Man: Web of Fire (January 25, 1996)
Sega CD - Burning Fists: Force Striker (2006)
Sega Dreamcast - NHL 2K2 (February 14, 2002)
Sega Game Gear - The Lost World: Jurassic Park (August 1997)
Sega Genesis - Frogger (1998)
Sega Master System - Sonic The Hedgehog (October 1991)
Sega Saturn - Magic Knight Rayearth (December 11, 1998)
Sony Playstation - FIFA Soccer 2005 (October 12, 2004)
Sony Playstation 2 - FIFA Soccer 13 (September 25, 2012)
SNK Neo-Geo - Samurai Shodown V Special (April 22, 2004)
SNK Neo-Geo Pocket Color - Dive Alert: Becky's Version (April 30, 2000)
Super Nintendo Entertainment System - Frogger (1998)
Tiger Telematics Gizmondo - Classic Compendium, Classic Compendium 2, Gizmondo Motocross 2005, Richard Burns Rally, Sticky Balls, Toy Golf, and Trailblazer (October 22, 2005)
- Because of the Gizmondo's immediate failure, no games other than the initial launch titles were released in North America making every game on the system the "last" game released.
- Deep Pockets: Super Pro Pool and Billiards was the last Intellivision game ever made, holding a copyright date of 1990. However, due to financial issues with INTV Corporation the game was never commercially released for the system. It finally received a commercial release on September 29, 2010 for XBLM through Microsoft's Game Room service.
- Super Asteroids & Missile Command for the Atari Lynx was never released outside of North America.
- Samurai Deeper Kyo was the last game released for the Game Boy Advance in North America in 2008, but was originally released in Japan in 2002.
- Sega of Japan began developing the Sega CD game Force Striker in 1994. However, when the game was near completion, Sega abandoned it. Years later in 2005 Good Deal Games purchased unfinished copies of the game and went on to finish developing the game. The game was finally released in 2006 under the title Burning Fists: Force Striker and retailed for $30.