Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Game » consists of 22 releases. Released Nov 10, 2009

The sequel to 2007’s wildly successful first-person-shooter Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 continues the story of American and British soldiers fighting Russian ultra-nationalist forces.

Frustration...Anyone?

jokingknight22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By jokingknight22

Now that we are a month in on MW2, I have to ask...is anyone feeling frustration with the game?  I feel this game really rewards the "campers" more than ever before.  The addition of the numerous killstreak rewards is great for a normal player as it really gives someone a sense of accomplishment.  However, in playing games like domination or headquarters, there seem to be more "campers" than ever just trying to get the killstreaks.  It seems like these people feed off of the objective based games to make their kill/death ratio skyrocket. 

I have a full time job and enjoy coming home in the evening and playing games.  I traded off a large amount of games in anticipation for this game but i have found myself purchasing more games recently to relieve the frustration I am feeling.  It could also be that i have lost my touch in playing, but i thought that i was ok before. 

I have seen posts in which people were discussing the nuke and not seeing it yet or not enough.  I am here to tell you that i have had that killstreak dropped in at least 15 games (including back to back games at one point).  If you don't think that the "campers" are rewarded more, i beg to differ.  They are making these games that i enjoy playing with my friends at times unbearable.  I dont want to make it sound like i hate the game, however, it has felt lately like work. 

If this has been posted recently, please point me in the direction of the proper post.  Any thoughts on this?  Anyone else feeling differently?  Just trying to get peoples take on this. 

Karmum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2  Edited By Karmum

Definitely. It's all apart of the game, unfortunately. The bar for entering the game has been raised, and any new people trying to enter now are ultimately screwed. I don't like the campers either, but you can't do anything about them. At the end of the day, you just need to try and have fun.

Which does become very hard to do at some points in the game.

Synthballs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Synthballs

Domination is the kind of game however that requires camping. You have to hold down a area of a ground so the enemy can't take it. So, I see nothing wrong with camping in Domination of HQ. I understand being angry in FFA or even Team Deathmatch but, sometimes, camping is reliable.

thatfrood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 15

#4  Edited By thatfrood

There should be a game mode called "Gauntlet" where a small group of dudes have to get to the opposite side of a map infested with campers.
    Or, alternatively, a game mode called "Hide and Seek" where 3/4 of the people choose a position and camp there. Once they choose the position they can't move. Then the other 1/4 go through the map and have to try and take out all the campers.

ArchScabby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By ArchScabby
    @ThatFrood said:
    " There should be a game mode called "Gauntlet" where a small group of dudes have to get to the opposite side of a map infested with campers. Or, alternatively, a game mode called "Hide and Seek" where 3/4 of the people choose a position and camp there. Once they choose the position they can't move. Then the other 1/4 go through the map and have to try and take out all the campers. "
    Your gauntlet idea is basically search and destroy.
    thatfrood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By thatfrood

@ArchScabby:
    Oh God.
    That took me forever to beat on Veteran.
    Fucking Juggernauts. I felt like that was a cheap way to make it more difficult.

But yeah, the idea for the multiplayer mode would be, again, the campers have to choose one position and stay there.

Binman88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Binman88

Yep. I was quite surprised how quickly Steam can uninstall something by right clicking it and choosing "Delete".

ArchScabby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ArchScabby
    @ThatFrood said:
    "  @ArchScabby: Oh God. That took me forever to beat on Veteran. Fucking Juggernauts. I felt like that was a cheap way to make it more difficult. But yeah, the idea for the multiplayer mode would be, again, the campers have to choose one position and stay there. "
    Wait, what?  Search and Destroy is a multiplayer mode.  One team tries to plant the bomb, and the other team guards the bomb sites.   Kinda like Counter Strike.   Whate game mode were you talking about?  Is it the name of a spec ops mission or something?
    Avatar image for thefrostedgamer
    TheFrostedGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TheFrostedGamer

I was incredibly frustrated for awhile playing MW2 online. The way that I fixed this was committing to one of the styles the game caters to. For example, everyone is aware of the "knifers". They used to drive me insane in Free-for-all. Then of course there's the akimbo shotguns, but if I'm not mistaken that's getting nerfed (or has already). Anyway - what I noticed was, if I put on Danger Close Pro and used a nade launcher constantly, I was redirecting the frustration back to them. Suddenly everyone was nerdraging at me in all caps. I pull off pretty ridiculous noob tube hits sometimes. Knifers, Campers and Akimbo shotgunners prey on pubs full of prayers and sprayers. So noob tube the cheesers with Danger Close Pro :). Also, for the modes like Domination and Sabotage, try using a nice LMG (I like the MG4) with: Sleight of Hand Pro, Stopping Power Pro, Scrambler Pro, and a claymore. Obviously the claymore for anyone trying to flank your nest.  Just gotta change the game up on these guys. But I also agree this game caters heavily to people who play with really cheesy tactics. But hey - it's in the game - so I'm not sure if it's even fair to call it cheesy. I duno.

thatfrood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By thatfrood
    @ArchScabby: AHAHAHA
    Oh wow!
    I don't know what happened. I read "Search and Destroy" but there was some sort of cognitive dissonance and I thought of the spec ops mission "Snatch and Grab"
    Yeah, okay, that makes waaaay more sense. Search and Destroy is definitely an exercise in frustration. It really is just "get camped to death".
    intoblivion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#11  Edited By intoblivion

Iam quite annoyed with Campers, espically it seems that don't care if they get killed eg. I get a predator missle run inside a building and get killed from somone hiding behind the door , they know ive seen where they are camping yet they stay there, I go back and kill them quickly (usually with a knife). Yet I feel no satisfaction, they need to employee a counter strike technique where if you stay in a location for too long you show up on the Radar, unless you have a certain perk. Ninja?
    Dark_Jon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Dark_Jon

Yeah, right now, there is no incentive for actually accomplishing objectives other than winning the match which no one cares about. All the youtube videos I watch of people with high scores play on domination and never cap any of the points but use them as bait.

After playing a lot of TF2 today, I can say however, that Valve designed their system very well where if you lose, you actually care about it and want to help your team to win the next one.

There are many great suggestions here for fixing it and I would like for them to add some sort of killstreak reward for accomplishing an objective. For example, everyone that helps cap a point in Domination gets a care package. Maybe if you were the first one there, you get one with better odds. Even with this I still think it wouldn't be enough to stop people from ignoring objectives but every little bit helps.

Edit: Just got another idea, maybe making an objective count +2 towards your killstreaks.

Basically, people like getting kills, make the objectives a way to get more kills not get killed more.

Avatar image for phaggybignastymckill
    PhaggyBigNastyMcKill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@jokingknight22: Simple, stop playing. Like you said, you only have so much time a day for gaming so why spend it on a game that frustrates you? What? Is it because its MW2? Don't want to feel like you bought into the hype because MW2 isn't the second coming of your deity? There's plenty of other games out there.
    Alphawolfy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#14  Edited By Alphawolfy
    @Dark_Jon said:
    add some sort of killstreak reward for accomplishing an objective. For example, everyone that helps cap a point in Domination gets a care package. Maybe if you were the first one there, you get one with better odds. Even with this I still think it wouldn't be enough to stop people from ignoring objectives but every little bit helps. "
    I think that "killstreak" idea for completing objectives would be nice; currently it is simply more beneficial (points-wise) to just get kills. 

To be honest I don't have MW2 yet (it should arrive in a few days... damn free shipping speed); but from the videos I've seen (check out SageSparten007 on Youtube), it seems really essential to play very carefully and watch for campers. While camping in FPS games seems very boring for me (except occasionally sniping), from what I've been reading it seems to be quite common. I think many people only care about kills and their K/D ratio, which sucks.
    phonics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By phonics
    @ArchScabby said:
    " @ThatFrood said:
    " There should be a game mode called "Gauntlet" where a small group of dudes have to get to the opposite side of a map infested with campers. Or, alternatively, a game mode called "Hide and Seek" where 3/4 of the people choose a position and camp there. Once they choose the position they can't move. Then the other 1/4 go through the map and have to try and take out all the campers. "
    Your gauntlet idea is basically search and destroy. "
    Hahaha so true. SnD in MW2 is for people who got their asses beat in CS.
    Muttinus_Rump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Muttinus_Rump
    @Karmum said:
    " Definitely. It's all apart of the game, unfortunately. The bar for entering the game has been raised, and any new people trying to enter now are ultimately screwed. I don't like the campers either, but you can't do anything about them. At the end of the day, you just need to try and have fun.  Which does become very hard to do at some points in the game. "
    Really? The only other shooters i've played before this are counter strike and left 4 dead. Except for a few rocky hours at the start, this seemed easy to get to grips with.
    Expletive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Expletive

I haven't really had to much trouble with campers so far, but then I guess I haven't really played all that much multiplayer.  
    Mostly Spec Ops for me.

essaregee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#18  Edited By essaregee

I don't camp, but I don't really care for campers. I use one weapon. One weapon 95.5% of the time (well loadout). the ACR+silencer, Stinger, Scavenger Pro, Stopping power, Ninja Pro/Sitrep Pro. and I can take out just about anyone at any range.

imhuntad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By imhuntad

I'm hoping, like you said, that no one redirects you to another thread. It's just nitpicky when you aren't a mod. On topic, yeah, I have been very frustrated with the game. First, the singleplayer is fairly easy, but there are some parts that I see are just not any fun. Running out of the woods with many enemies firing at you draws you out of any sort of realism and just isn't fun.  
    Second, the spec ops missions are way too short and some are too hard. I've beaten all but 3, but have only tried 1 of those on veteran so far.  
    Third, the multiplayer is catered towards new players (which is fine). Only thing wrong with that is that it is frustrating to new AND experienced players. They tried to give experienced players something with the new killstreaks, but they are unnecessary and somewhat unbalanced. The guns lack variety and camping is pretty much required at certain times. 

With all that said, it's a good game. I enjoy playing it here and there. I would never actually say the game flat out sucks, because it doesn't. I just can't pull off those 4-6 hour marathon gaming sessions with this game as the other CoDs...oh well :\

RisingRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#20  Edited By RisingRaiden

I've already sold it.  I'm tired with this bull shit.  CoD4 is the best, W@W and MW2 suck...

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By iam3green

headquarters and search and destroy are suppose to be for camping as it requires u to stay in a place guarding something. team death match on the other hand isn't really great to camp. it is just something that people do to get kills. i think it is a horrible way to get kills as sometimes i can kill them a lot of times in one place.

hockeymask27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#22  Edited By hockeymask27

Not that its a bad tihng or something that will cause me to stop playing MW2 like a crack addict. I have to admit I seem to get alot hotter under the collar than i use to in Cod4 because of campers and the fucking heartbeat sensor.
    NickNorman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By NickNorman

I'm more frustrated with all the glitches, boosting and work-arounds people use. I play mostly FFA, and I'd say that about half of my games have been less than ideal. If it isn't two people boosting for a nuke, it's javelin glitchers (before the patch) or an 18 player game on Rust. I almost wish IW would put in a sort of ranked mode, where wins and losses actually meant something, and they could punish people who abuse the system.

jkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#24  Edited By jkz
    @Muttinus_Rump said:
    " @Karmum said:
    " Definitely. It's all apart of the game, unfortunately. The bar for entering the game has been raised, and any new people trying to enter now are ultimately screwed. I don't like the campers either, but you can't do anything about them. At the end of the day, you just need to try and have fun.  Which does become very hard to do at some points in the game. "
    Really? The only other shooters i've played before this are counter strike and left 4 dead. Except for a few rocky hours at the start, this seemed easy to get to grips with. "
    I'd agree here. I've recently become a more console-centric gamer when I quit CSS (Played since the CS Beta). I had never played a console COD, and at first I had some trouble (ended my first 12 hrs of play-time with a .8 K/D ratio). After a day or two, though, I got used to it, and I haven't had any trouble doing well since.

Seemed much easier to get into than most shooters for me. Try picking up Counter-Strike and see how you do for your first couple months of playing; MW2 isn't too difficult to get used to, its just about understanding that its a slower-paced game.
    septim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#25  Edited By septim

I played a ton of COD4 online. I played MW2 for a couple weeks after it came out and haven't been really compelled to hop back in. It seems like I'm constantly getting killed by airstrikes, gunships, and helicopters. The killstreak and perk system actually seem less balanced to me this time around.

wickedsc3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By wickedsc3

I must say this is the only game i have gotten mad at people and have filed a complaint against them.  Now i find the camping dont really bother me that much as most people who have played any amout of the game knows where camping spots are and can usually get a easy kill by killing the campers but i can see how new people to it can get frustrated by it.  But the thing i find the most annyoying is during free for all,  when two friends go out to the edges of the map and one lays down a respawn and just keeps letting the other one kill them until they get a nuke.  Then on the next match they switch and the other one gets a nuke.  I hate these people so much and i am not the kind of person who gets mad a games at all.  But man they piss me off so much!!!!!!

HayFourZee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By HayFourZee
    @jokingknight22 said:
    " Now that we are a month in on MW2, I have to ask...is anyone feeling frustration with the game?  I feel this game really rewards the "campers" more than ever before.  The addition of the numerous killstreak rewards is great for a normal player as it really gives someone a sense of accomplishment.  However, in playing games like domination or headquarters, there seem to be more "campers" than ever just trying to get the killstreaks.  It seems like these people feed off of the objective based games to make their kill/death ratio skyrocket.  I have a full time job and enjoy coming home in the evening and playing games.  I traded off a large amount of games in anticipation for this game but i have found myself purchasing more games recently to relieve the frustration I am feeling.  It could also be that i have lost my touch in playing, but i thought that i was ok before.  I have seen posts in which people were discussing the nuke and not seeing it yet or not enough.  I am here to tell you that i have had that killstreak dropped in at least 15 games (including back to back games at one point).  If you don't think that the "campers" are rewarded more, i beg to differ.  They are making these games that i enjoy playing with my friends at times unbearable.  I dont want to make it sound like i hate the game, however, it has felt lately like work.  If this has been posted recently, please point me in the direction of the proper post.  Any thoughts on this?  Anyone else feeling differently?  Just trying to get peoples take on this.  "
    This is why I think im going to go rebuy bad company, I always felt  that games multiplayer was underrated.
    cess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By cess

People sure love complaining about anything...."camping" is part of a tactical shooting game and it's harder to camp safely in MW2 than in most other games.  Maybe you guys should stick to Halo, that game is catered towards people like you.

I will say the perks and kill streaks are lame though.  I'm all for Kill Streak variation as UAV>Air Strike>Chopper got old but MW2 is all over the place with those kill streaks.

sweep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 14

#29  Edited By sweep  Moderator

I find a combination of the Killcam and Cold-Blooded perk is the anti-campers best friend. Usually the first thing I do after respawning if hunt down the bugger who killed me in the first place. To be honest I don't see why people care about Kill/Death ratios, especially seeing as you get more points for completing objectives than you do for getting a load of kills. Riot Shield on capture the flag = big points.

subject2change

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By subject2change

Play Hardcore, end thread.

Hardcore DM, Hardcore HQ Pro. Camping is a minimum and just play smart; don't run out in the open, check corners, check spots. Use heartbeat if you need, run coldblooded and ninja. Find an area and work that area, move around it but if you expect to run around a map and not get "camped" you are clearly not in your right mind.

This is a tactical shooter in a sense and rewards you for well not dying. If you want to just go crazy and see insane shooting HC HQ Pro on Rust is insanity.

EVO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By EVO

I found myself getting really frustrated with campers, knifers, akimbo etc. but mostly lag, so I just went back to playing Uncharted 2 multiplayer.

Then U2 stopped working, so I went back to MW2. It seemed in that time more Australians were playing it, so no more lag. And I stopped giving a fuck about k/d ratio and just focused on having fun; completing challenges, using throwing knives on campers, killing akimbo users then using there guns against them etc.

Andheez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#32  Edited By Andheez

I think they need to add a leveling system that rewards wins.  As I have said on this topic on other threads, there have been WAY too many games of sabotage (my personal favortie game) where literally NOONE is grabbing the bomb but me, they are all just camping and killing and obsessing over their KD ratio and trying to get to a nuke.  There needs to be a much greater reward for completing objectives and actually doing the things it takes to WIN.  

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#33  Edited By natetodamax

I'm close to calling it quits with this game. I don't see how taking three steps and dying from one shot across the map is fun.

MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By MikkaQ

I just stick with deathmatch, seems to be alright. Don't like relying on people who play COD to play COD, so avoid team matches, except for the occasional ground war, because... well it's just madness haha. 

I haven't noticed any MORE camping than in COD4, so I can't complain. Then again... I should shut up because I moved on from MW2 like a week after it came out. Ass-Creed and Borderlands addiction distracted me. Which surprised me. I mean I dropped HALO 3 (a series I used to be waaay more addicted to than I like to remember) like the week after it came out because of how much COD4 blew my mind. Like the OP, I guess my full time work took a lot of time, and I find myself buying 1-2 games a week to vent frustration.

Raiden36O

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Raiden36O

All they need to do to fix these issues is take Kill and death stats out of the game. The game should just give you a score like it does now, getting kills and doing objectives both add to this score. When you go into barracks the game should not even show how many total kills/deaths you have. It should just show your total score and Win/loss ratio. That way people would stop worrying so much about padding there K/D and actually start playing each game mode the way it needs to be played to help there team win. Total score and Win/loss ratio should be the important stats and MW2 would be alot more enjoyable to play.

tbone81889

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By tbone81889
    @cess said:
    " People sure love complaining about anything...."camping" is part of a tactical shooting game and it's harder to camp safely in MW2 than in most other games.  Maybe you guys should stick to Halo, that game is catered towards people like you.  I will say the perks and kill streaks are lame though.  I'm all for Kill Streak variation as UAV>Air Strike>Chopper got old but MW2 is all over the place with those kill streaks. "
    Halo takes more skill and teamwork then COD.  It also has a legitimate ranking system that allows players to play other players who have the same skill set.   

Overall Halo > Call of Duty.   

If you would have asked me this a year ago when Modern Warfare came out I would've said Modern Warfare, but after dealing with this games bullshit I value Halo even more.
    Illmatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Illmatic

There is definitely a larger number of campers this time around, but it hasn't really bothered me much since once you know the maps you get a set path that works with weeding them out. As far as the nuke is concerned, I've seen quite a few but only one legitimate one. the others being two people working together to get the 25 killstreak.

ReaperOfLiving

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#38  Edited By ReaperOfLiving

With the hacking and glitching going on it is safe to say this is NOT the best COD.  But WAW is still garbage compared to this...

jokingknight22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By jokingknight22
    @Andheez:
    i agree with this 100%.  i feel like winning is more important and should be rewarded for it.  i did at one point care about my k/d ratio but i think that it is way overrated.  there is nothing better than someone coming in second or third on a team because they were only going after kills in a game of domination.  they try to talk shit but aren't number one.
    CharleyTony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By CharleyTony

The game is great (except the story, which is AmericanGun Porn). 
    Yes I suck at this game, both in the single player campaign and the multiplayer. 

The one problem with MW2 is simply the matchmaking. Noobs shouldn't be lead to the slaughterhouse.  
    When a parent plays around with his kid, does he go out of his way to completely blow him away, scream at his that he sucks and teabag his corpse ? 

If you suck at this game like me, find some people that share the same skill, add them to your friends list, play games together. Today I started reviewing players that were so good at the game that I didnt stand a chance. You know that crazy guy that runs around like a maniac and only knifes people ?  

If I can't end up playing with people of the same skill level as me, I wont have any fun and will end up selling the game just like I did with MW1. 

And to the wannabe PRO gamers that play this game like it is a MLG event with money on the line; get in a clan and play real competitive games that records stats and everything. 

Do you really get a sense of satisfaction when you kill a retard like me 20 times in a single game ? Some of the comments in forums and in/after games about this subject surely wouldn't happen in the real world, I'd break 'em in half before they could teabag me ! 
    Zereta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Zereta

Its addictive but fuck man, I hate this game. But I can't stop playing it. It just sucks... but... God, IW is smart. Giving me blowjobs at eveything I do just to keep me hooked

SeriouslyNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By SeriouslyNow

I find myself frustrated that IW hasn't been struck down by God in an act of well deserved old-timey furious vengeance for IWnet.

Zereta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Zereta
    @SeriouslyNow said:
    " I find myself frustrated that IW hasn't been struck down by God in an act of well deserved old-timey furious vengeance for IWnet. "
    Yea, that sucks for PC gamers. Though, I am sure, despite my hate for IW, that that was an Activision move.
    SeriouslyNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By SeriouslyNow
    @Zereta said:
    " @SeriouslyNow said:
    " I find myself frustrated that IW hasn't been struck down by God in an act of well deserved old-timey furious vengeance for IWnet. "
    Yea, that sucks for PC gamers. Though, I am sure, despite my hate for IW, that that was an Activision move. "
    No doubt.  I literally said just as much in the PC Gaming is dying Oh Noeeees! thread.
    demontium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By demontium
    @Synthballs said:
    " Domination is the kind of game however that requires camping. You have to hold down a area of a ground so the enemy can't take it. So, I see nothing wrong with camping in Domination of HQ. I understand being angry in FFA or even Team Deathmatch but, sometimes, camping is reliable. "
    When is your funeral?
    hicks91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By hicks91
    @Andheez said:
    " I think they need to add a leveling system that rewards wins.  As I have said on this topic on other threads, there have been WAY too many games of sabotage (my personal favortie game) where literally NOONE is grabbing the bomb but me, they are all just camping and killing and obsessing over their KD ratio and trying to get to a nuke.  There needs to be a much greater reward for completing objectives and actually doing the things it takes to WIN.   "
    i agree with this 100% 
    when sabotage is played as it should be its amazing and intense, with spectacular fire fights throughout 
    when people just camp its dull as dishwater, and its a shame that most people play it like that
    Whisperkill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#47  Edited By Whisperkill

If you can't beat em, join em.

yakov456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#48  Edited By yakov456

I play here and there and have to say, MW2 has the biggest scumbag fanbase I have encountered. I was thinking Halo 3 was the worst, but the jerkoff ratio in this game is off the charts.

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#49  Edited By natetodamax
    @Andheez said:
    "I think they need to add a leveling system that rewards wins.  As I have said on this topic on other threads, there have been WAY too many games of sabotage (my personal favortie game) where literally NOONE is grabbing the bomb but me, they are all just camping and killing and obsessing over their KD ratio and trying to get to a nuke.  There needs to be a much greater reward for completing objectives and actually doing the things it takes to WIN.   "
    No.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.