The NBA 2K10 wiki last edited by peterpasinili007 on 08/13/13 06:48PM
View full history
NBA 2K10 Features
- NBA Today - Real world matchups, news and stats are automatically streamed right into the game. Also roster updates that reflect the current NBA season (trades, injuries, player ratings).
- My Player Mode - Players can create their own basketball player and guide him through his career. Starting as an undrafted rookie in the Summer Circuit, players will have to work their way up into an NBA team’s training camp, or in the D-League.
- Signature Play - New signature player styles, tendencies, dribble packages, dunk packages, and facial expressions.
- Reworked Gameplay - New easy-to-use dribbling and post game controls. New Stamina system.
- Deeper Association - The Association now incorporates the NBA Development League, the ability to control all 30 NBA teams at once, restricted free agency, real-time practice, an all-new player progression system, and a host of other enhancements.
- Shut Down D - Shut down teams with new defensive controls that allow you to shadow your opponent’s every move, deny position off-ball, and even select how you want to contest shots.
- Improved Create-A-Player Mode - Players can now customize their player's facial styles, tattoos, and shoes. Also included are new dunk packages, dribble packages, signature leaners, floaters and post moves.
- Save & Quit - A new gameplay feature that allows you to save a game right where you are and come back to it later to the point where you saved it.
Along with the standard edition of the game, an Anniversary edition will be available which includes:
- Numbered 2k Sports game storage locker with combination lock
- Exclusive McFarlane Kobe Bryant figurine
- Exclusive 2k Sports Kobe Bryant poster
- NBA 2k10 10th Anniversary video exploring the history of the NBA 2k franchise
- Access to the Gold Room, NBA 2k10's VIP online lobby
The Anniversary Edition will be available on Ps3 and 360 versions.
NBA 2K10 Soundtrack
- Top of the World
- My Cool
- The Edge
- Rock This
- Lock it Down (Instrumental)
– International (feat. Beenie Man)
- Run Away
Iglu & Hartly
- In this City
- Hang On
- They’re Everywhere
- Wavin’ the Flag
- Like This
- One Day
- Help I’m Alive
- Radio Ladio
- Electric Feel
- Black & Blue
Naïve New Breeders
- Can’t Choose
- Falcon Jab
- List of Demands (Reparations)
- Champion (Exclusive and original track)
- Joyclad Armies
Vincent Van Go Go
- Do You Know
- OS: Windows Vista, XP, or 2000
- Processor: Pentium 4 2.4 Ghz Single Core processor or equivalent (2.8 Ghz for Vista)
- Memory: 512 MB or more (1 GB for Vista)
- Graphics: Video card with 128 MB or more memory and one of the following chipsets is required: ATI x1300 or greater | NVIDIA 6600 or greater | DirectX 9.0c compatible card with Shader Model 3.0 support
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c compatible
- Hard Drive: 10.5 GB or more free space
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible