By bonbolapti 9 Comments
What better way to spend a sunday, then to gather together your closest girlfriends. Grab the buckets of ice-cream, Sapporo Ichiban, Mojitos, floweriest Pjs, a VHS copy of 'Love Actually' only to set it off to the side and talk about video games. The Gangster Squad of Pre-fessional Opinion is back for another round, as Bon, Dolphin, Ossi, Apathy, Bene, and Arbie talk nothing more then the supposedly important crap that happened it the past week. It's hands free and we are no longer using Vent for the banter, the crew moved on over to G+ for a much more improved audio and intimate talking experience.
Hence the Pyjamas.
So no more stilted sentences, everything is LISTENABLE. #wefoundaway
- Wake-up club.
- DmC, Dudes Must Converse. Dolph and Bon but heads as one side and the other. The outcome, and then a little more commentary on the situation as a whole.
- The Bust of a Bust was a Bust (I just really like that as a sentence)
- The we stop everything and talk about something fun. Ossi bought a Wii U, and shares his experience. Nintendo Land? Mii-verse? Sounds pretty positive.
- Rhythm horror stories and potential Dangers
- Final Fantasy: ALL THE BRAVEST the fundamentals of iOS tapper-tantrums (and you, and us, and them)
- A Fortune Street PSA.
- Stories about Cats. I hear people love those things... Well, except for Ossi.
- The mystical nature of Arbie's name in relation to American fast food.
Tune in Next week though, When Vidioto gets to talk Ni No Kuni, because guaranteed, he's the only one out of all of us that'll have the game in his hands. So we should hype this train, bother him for a week, make sure he's around on Sunday to record.
Till Next week, Party on Guys.