@samuraigarrin: the extra dil refining will be slotted. :) more dil is always good.
martian_dogman's forum posts
heres a list of the new stuff in spec II:
- Simplified interior views added to all standard cars.
- User control of the weather change feature.
- Settings sheet which allows you to save multiple car settings.
- New Spec 2.0 opening movie.
- Improved UI response and usability.
- Replay forward/rewind.
- Mid-race save feature for endurance races.
- Expanded online lounge features (narrowing down car types, shuffle races…).
- Expanded Photo Travel features (you can now take photos of cars together with your avatar).
- Added “NASCAR Pit Scene” stage to Photo Travel.
- Added 11 new 2011 NASCAR models.
- Added the Nissan GT-R N24 Shulze Motorsport (the car in which Kazunori contested the 2011 Nurburgring 24 Hours).
- Improved physics and artificial intelligence.
- Support for the Logitech G25/G27 steering wheel.
" And here, while updating my best of 2010 list, I realized that I'm already a year or two behind. Damned masters degree and other activities of life! I were stuck with a C64 as a kid, and look what they got now. Curse you childhood! "dude. the c64 is still the best computer of forever. the kids doesnt know what they are missing.