Also on ComicVine http://www.comicvine.com/videos/
radar5's forum posts
1. What browser are you using? Chrome 21.0.1180.89
2. What Operating System are you using? Windows 7 Profession SP1
3. What is the exact link to the page you are having a problem with? any video page, http://www.giantbomb.com/warface-is-a-fairly-hilarious-name-for-a-video-game/17-6568/ , http://www.giantbomb.com/the-rabbids-are-back-and-wreaking-havoc-on-the-wii-u/17-6567/ , etc
4. Details, details, details. Explain it in detail. - Every I go to a new video, the volume bar is reset at full volume rather than remembering to stay at a lower volume. I use progressive mode at High Quality. I believe this started within the last week, but I'm not positive. This happens if I go from one video to another or if I click a video from the home page. I am always logged into my account.
My guess is @Ryan got a Nissan Quest and is embarrassed about it. Reasoning as follows:
- We know he got it from a Nissan dealership.
- It needs to be roomy enough for him.
- It needs to be big enough to move arcade cabinets.
I called him out on Twitter about it, but didn't get a response. Was waiting for a "BLOCKED!"