Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Record of Agarest War

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Sep 27, 2007

Record of Agarest War is a strategy role-playing game with dating sim elements.

Mistakes might have been made

Avatar image for frogsoblivion21
    frogsoblivion21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 5

Edited By frogsoblivion21

Mistakes might have been made. Perhaps not, depending on how you view this. The first non-mistake was purchasing Parasite Eve off of Amazon. I may have picked the Horse and Buggy shipping option because it is said to take three weeks to get here.. FROM WISCONSIN. The first minor mistake may have been the purchase of Sakura Wars: So Long, My Love. I don't know much about this game but it looks kind of neat. Now, for the main attraction, the main mistake, may have been the purchase of Record of Agarest - The Really Naughty Limited Edition. Ok, 1) I can't believe it's actually called 'The Really Naughty Limited Edition', and 2) All that stuff for $60?! I didn't have the strength to pass it up. Also, the game looks neat. Here's everything that's included. I.. I kind of can't wait.

No Caption Provided
    Just for the record, yes that's a 3D mouse pad and a pillowcase. I know, right?! If you think this is ridiculous, you might want to check out the trailer for the LE.

Avatar image for frogsoblivion21
    frogsoblivion21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#1  Edited By frogsoblivion21

Mistakes might have been made. Perhaps not, depending on how you view this. The first non-mistake was purchasing Parasite Eve off of Amazon. I may have picked the Horse and Buggy shipping option because it is said to take three weeks to get here.. FROM WISCONSIN. The first minor mistake may have been the purchase of Sakura Wars: So Long, My Love. I don't know much about this game but it looks kind of neat. Now, for the main attraction, the main mistake, may have been the purchase of Record of Agarest - The Really Naughty Limited Edition. Ok, 1) I can't believe it's actually called 'The Really Naughty Limited Edition', and 2) All that stuff for $60?! I didn't have the strength to pass it up. Also, the game looks neat. Here's everything that's included. I.. I kind of can't wait.

No Caption Provided
    Just for the record, yes that's a 3D mouse pad and a pillowcase. I know, right?! If you think this is ridiculous, you might want to check out the trailer for the LE.

trophyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2  Edited By trophyhunter

no those are not mistakes

TonyS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By TonyS

Ahh.... Record of Arghast War. I came so very close to getting that limited edition. I held off though. I just couldnt justify it because I know I am not that connected with the game itself. Great stuff that comes with it though.

Avatar image for deactivated-65e3079d16391
    deactivated-65e3079d16391

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 1

Huh huh...you said "pillow" case...

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By xyzygy

Yes, I'd call that a mistake. 

Catolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#6  Edited By Catolf

No mistakes are made. I have it too

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#7  Edited By natetodamax

'Tis not a mistake at all.

Rowr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By Rowr

I see enough half naked anime to say yes. Mistakes were made.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.