Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Rogue Legacy

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Jun 27, 2013

A "genealogical rouge-lite" that combines elements from "Metroidvania" platformers and roguelike games. Explore the ever-shifting rooms of Castle Hamson as a lineage of knights, with each ancestor's death potentially improving their offspring's chance for success!

Hard fast rules for choosing an heir?

ProfessorEss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By ProfessorEss

We have a history of Hypergonadism, OCD and ADHD but my bloodline does not tolerate Vertigo and frowns on Color-blindness and Nostalgia.

You?

TheMasterDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 31

The ones that fuck up how the game looks I never go for, regular size is best, a good magic ability is preferable, I don't like Dragons, PAD is lovely, Spell Swords are generally cool, Barbarians and Assassin's also great. Was once into Hokages but now I've got my crits at max chance and max damage Hokages no longer seem cool.

TrafalgarLaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Never bet on vertigo.

noblenerf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Vertigo is the only trait cannot tolerate. The "no foot pulse" trait is exceptionally rare in my bloodline, I think I've encountered it like 3 times in my playthrough. Baldness ratio is nearing 1:1.

sammo21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 45

#5  Edited By sammo21

Honestly? I just try and pick the best one. :p

BBAlpert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#6  Edited By BBAlpert

Once you start getting into NG+3/4/5/etc, Liches with Crow Storm are tremendously useful. The biggest drawback of that spell is that it needs a lot of MP to cast, but by that point you've (probably) got a huge starting mana pool, your magic damage has been upgraded (so you don't need to cast it as many times), and you've got enough magic drain/vampirism to keeps your MP stocked almost indefinitely.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

YOLO

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.