Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

RuneScape

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Mar 29, 2001

RuneScape is a popular MMORPG with large amounts of content for both free-to-play and pay-to-play users.

WORST MMO EVER!!! BAD GRAPHICS + ANNOYING 6 YEAR OLDS = RUNESCAPE

• 69 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

sculsoldi3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#51  Edited By sculsoldi3r
    TheRock said:
    "sculsoldi3r said:
    "Basically the title says it all. RUNESCAPE IS THE WORST MMO EVER. Everyones tried it most likely and they wasted years for some crap ass game instead of trying real games. Why waste your time playing this crapy game... and you play out of a browser!!! I never bother to spend more than a week with this game it sucked so badly. My recommendation... shoot yourself dead rather then play this HORRIBLE game."

THE ROCK SAYS, KNOW YOUR ROLE AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH !!!!

Know your role and shut your mouth!

The Rock has heard your bullshit, The Rock has heard you rant and IT DOSENT MATTER WHAT YOU THINK!!!!

Now take your opinion of the great runescape, shine it up real nice, and STICK IT STRAIGHT UP YOUR CANDY ASS!

YOU STUPID JABRONI!

Scul U Stuped Jabroni!
    Scul U Stuped Jabroni!

IF YAAHHH SSMMEEEEEEELLLL
    WHAT THE ROCK!
    IS COOKING!

If Yah Smell! What The Rock! Is Cookin!

*Rock Bottoms The Stuped Jabroni SculSoldi3r*

"
    Wow go fuck yourself you rock impersonator. And suck steves, hogans and pausl dick on the way you fucking bitch.
    Avatar image for stonecoldsteveaustin
    stonecoldsteveaustin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

TheRock said:
    "sculsoldi3r said:
    "Basically the title says it all. RUNESCAPE IS THE WORST MMO EVER. Everyones tried it most likely and they wasted years for some crap ass game instead of trying real games. Why waste your time playing this crapy game... and you play out of a browser!!! I never bother to spend more than a week with this game it sucked so badly. My recommendation... shoot yourself dead rather then play this HORRIBLE game."

THE ROCK SAYS, KNOW YOUR ROLE AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH !!!!

The Rock has heard your bullshit, The Rock has heard you rant and IT DOSENT MATTER WHAT YOU THINK!!!!

Now take your opinion of the great runescape, shine it up real nice, and STICK IT STRAIGHT UP YOUR CANDY ASS!

YOU STUPID JABRONI!

Scul U Stuped Jabroni!
    Scul U Stuped Jabroni!

IF YAAHHH SSMMEEEEEEELLLL
    WHAT THE ROCK!
    IS COOKING!

*Rock Bottoms The Stuped Jabroni SculSoldi3r*

"
    WELL STONE COLD SAYS TO YOU ROCK BE GLAD I DONT WHIP YOUR ASS SON

BECAUSE YOU MESS WITH STONE COLD YOULL GET AN ASS WHIPIN BOY

ILL PUT MY ROODY POO FOOT UP YOUR ROODY POO ADD AND THATS THE BOTTOM LINE

BECAUSE THE WIFE BEATIN, NUDE MEN JERKIN, CHILD MOLESTIN, TEXAS CUNT SAID SO!!!!
    I SHOT MY WIFE CAUSE SHE WASNT A MAN
    I SHOT MY WIFE CAUSE SHE WASNT A MAN

NOW YOU SEE ROCK YOU CANNOT MESS WITH THE TEXAS RATTLE SNAKE

I'm gonna walk right into the Runescape Hotel, check into room 3:16, and burn the son of a bitch to the ground!

I got a couple of challenges for you. I challenge you to get a decent haircut. Since you're a piece of crap, I challenge you to flush yourself down the commode!

AND THATS THE BOTTOM LINE!!!!!! BECAUSE THE STUPID TEXAN D
    UMB SON OF A BITCH... SAID SO

You sit there and you hump your little computer, and you play your little runescape, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your adamint armor, talk about rune swords and ... AUSTIN 3;16 SAYS I JUST WHIPPED YOUR ASS

Absurd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53  Edited By Absurd
    sculsoldi3r said:
    "Im so fucking offended that nerds who told me to get the fuck out... your best diss is saying a fail? Wanabe teacher much? And the fact the runescape has a million people playing it doesent mean shit. Warcraft 3 is 10000000x better than runescape but it has around 100000 people playing max 24/7. So if you told me to gtfo and i failed, seriously are you chinese? Thats your best diss... watch some comedy or somethin cause your a fing goof. And BTW its STUPID not "stuped""
    How old are you? You're no better than the 6 year olds having fun playing Runescape...To think you didn't expect any trouble by posting something so ignorant is plain...ignorance
    MikPick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By MikPick

To be honest, it is pretty bad.

sculsoldi3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#55  Edited By sculsoldi3r
    Absurd said:
    "sculsoldi3r said:
    "Im so fucking offended that nerds who told me to get the fuck out... your best diss is saying a fail? Wanabe teacher much? And the fact the runescape has a million people playing it doesent mean shit. Warcraft 3 is 10000000x better than runescape but it has around 100000 people playing max 24/7. So if you told me to gtfo and i failed, seriously are you chinese? Thats your best diss... watch some comedy or somethin cause your a fing goof. And BTW its STUPID not "stuped""
    How old are you? You're no better than the 6 year olds having fun playing Runescape...To think you didn't expect any trouble by posting something so ignorant is plain...ignorance
    "
    Yea im 14 so what? this is my opinion on the game 
    Absurd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Absurd
    sculsoldi3r said:
    "Absurd said:
    "sculsoldi3r said:
    "
    Yea im 14 so what? this is my opinion on the game "
    It may be your opinion of the game but you're just provoking others and then insulting their opinion of the game...
    Demyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Demyx

Its an alright game for people who can't afford a good computer. I'm glad this game is out there, there are lots of people with computers that can't play good games, so they still have Runescape.

TheRock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By TheRock
    Absurd said:
    "sculsoldi3r said:
    "Absurd said:
    "sculsoldi3r said:
    "
    Yea im 14 so what? this is my opinion on the game "
    It may be your opinion of the game but you're just provoking others and then insulting their opinion of the game...
    "
    Exactly, his thread fails hard
    RetroIce4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By RetroIce4

THIS THREAD IS EPIC AND PHAIL! My friend was hooked on Runescape. I was like WTF?! How?

Scorched

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Scorched

maybe you should write a review instead of posting on the forums

Shawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#61  Edited By Shawn
    MattDoGG91 said:
    "Wax on wax off!!!"
    Geometry Wars 2 reference on Runescape forum is win.
    ZeroCast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#62  Edited By ZeroCast

Oh wait a sec , Runescape is a game ?

atejas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By atejas

perhaps a blog would be suitable for your needs....?

Will1Lucky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Will1Lucky
    ZeroCast said:
    "Oh wait a sec , Runescape is a game ?
    "

My thoughts exactly.
    xruntime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#65  Edited By xruntime

I've wasted so many hours on Runescape doing absolutely nothing and accomplishing nothing (it's "fake" fun, because the fun you get is just a sense of accomplishment from leveling up a character that means nothing in real life).

I don't see why World of Warcraft is any different, or for the matter, any better.

I have yet to find a MMO that doesn't play out like that.

Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#66  Edited By Red

Runescape is a steaming pile of crap. World of Warcraft IS the MMO to play, if you aren't playing WoW then you're either playing WoW because you think it's cool not to play WoW, you're a cheapskate or you're a 9 year old. Or you're playing Age of Conan.
    I tried to play Runescape once. It was just way to boring for it to keep my attention.

World of Warcraft can really do so much more than Runescape can. People still playing Runescape because they like it more than WoW are like the people who would play Everquest 1 now. It's kind of like choosing to play a Madden game from 5 years ago when you own the new madden.

Mijati

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#67  Edited By Mijati

To all of you who are saying this game has bad graphics, how about you make a Java game with better graphics, I dare you to.

The amount of ignorance in this thread is amazing, filled with a bunch of kids who can't type correctly and have absolutely no common sense. Grow the fuck up.

AndrewGaspar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#68  Edited By AndrewGaspar

"ANNOYING 6 YEAR OLD"

Seems to describe the OP pretty well, more so than Runescape.

BoG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#69  Edited By BoG

basically lol this thread is the COMPLETE FLAME BAIT. everyone flames and they wasted their time posting for some useless thread instead of making good contributions. Why waste your time in this crappy topic...and it's in a web browser!!! I never bother to spend more then 1 minute with this thread it is so dumb. My recommendation....
    Just post good things on the forums.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.