Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Apr 19, 2007

This expanded edition of Persona 3 adds additional content and a continuation of the original game's storyline.

got this amazing game last week but...

platinumdevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By platinumdevil

i was wondering if anyone could tell me the best party to use

Fallen189

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Fallen189

How far are you?

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

#3  Edited By LordAndrew

It depends on what you're up against. I ended up regularly using all but one of the characters.

HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By HandsomeDead

When you could add Mitsuru, I just started ignoring Junpei. Not only is he a dick in the social stuff but he always seemed useless in combat too.

Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By Red
    HandsomeDead said:
    "When you could add Mitsuru, I just started ignoring Junpei. Not only is he a dick in the social stuff but he always seemed useless in combat too."
    I did the exact opposite. To me, Mitsuru is just too smart and perfect, but too much of a wuss to do anything in battle.

For the most part, I went Yukari, Akihiko, Junpei, but Akihiko or Junpei would get switched out for the Dog or Aigis sometimes.
    Whatever you do-- have Yukari.
    Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By Shadow

Don't bother with Shinji....for...um...reasons which will become obvious.

penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By penguindust

I preferred to look at what gaps I may have had with my Personas' elemental skills.  However, I tended to go with Yukari, Mitsuri and Akihiko for most of the game then after she had her epiphany, I replaced Akihiko with Aigis.  She gets a lot of really good support skills late in the game.  Yukari is a great healer plus has a wicked wind skill set.  Mitsuri's ice attacks become the most powerful (especially with a ring boost) earliest I think.  And, Akihiko's strike attack is a weakness with a lot of the shadows found in Tartarus. Don't underestimate the dog either.  I think he's actually more useful than Junpei, although he gets to be harder to level up later in the game.

Fallen189

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By Fallen189

I'm using Aigis, Kono and Takeba at the moment, just hit Part 2 of block 3. And I'm flying through.

platinumdevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By platinumdevil

i'm in december now i ended up using akihiko, junpei and yukari. i would have used mitsuru but everytime she's in my party she spams status effects on the enemy which hardly ever work regardless of what tactics i tell her to use.

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

#10  Edited By LordAndrew

Mistsuru loves her Tentarafoo. :)
    Set her to full assault. That should take care of that problem.

Gmanall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By Gmanall

Umm I don't know aha ahah *Puts gun to head** Bang* That only works in games

BoG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#12  Edited By BoG
    HandsomeDead said:
    "When you could add Mitsuru, I just started ignoring Junpei. Not only is he a dick in the social stuff but he always seemed useless in combat too."
    That's pretty much what I did, too. In addition, I'd do Mitsuru, and I can't say the same for Junpei. My party ended up as Yukari, Mitsuru, and Akihiko.
    platinumdevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By platinumdevil

just started a knew game and this time i'll go with girls only, i reckon my MC can handle it

Blueblur1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By Blueblur1

I used the entire cast throughout the game. And used specific ones against bosses depending on the weaknesses and such. I finished the game with everyone at level 74 and 75.

Avatar image for aliceinpersonaland
    AliceinPersonaLand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@HandsomeDead said:
    " When you could add Mitsuru, I just started ignoring Junpei. Not only is he a dick in the social stuff but he always seemed useless in combat too. "
    I did the same thing. I then booted Misturu as soon as I could because of her horrible battle tactics. My "A" team is Koromaru, Akihiko, and Yukari. Koromaru is my personal favourite character in the game; both him and Akihiko do critical damage toenemies all the time for me. And Yukari is just an awesome healer when she isn't getting killed >.< I also switch in Yukari for Ken when I need extra electricity or when there are lots of enemies weak to light, that way I still have one healer.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.