3.67 stars 3.67/5 Stars Average score of 3 user reviews spread across 4 releases and 0 DLC

The Slender Man seems to haunt us in our dreams; he's otherworldly and malicious 0

I'd been a fan of Slender Man for some time before Slender came out. Out of boredom and wanting to find something legitimately creepy, I stumbled across a link to the Something Awful post where the character was conceived. This lead me to Marble Hornets, which was midway through season 1 at the time. There was just something unsettling about this... thing, this tall, tentacled, suit-wearing faceless man, that made reading about and watching him (it?) so fascinating.When I heard there was a vide...

Horror meme turned horror game 0

If you've ever stayed up late browsing the net and reading creepy websites and stories on message boards, you've probably come across the topic of the “Slender Man” – a tall featureless man dressed in black who stalks people. Developer Parsec Productions has taken the internet mythos and meme and turned it into a horror game.From its very beginning, Slender: The Eight Pages sets the tone for your experience. Creepy title music and screen text, then a cleverly simple but effective beginning of he...

A horror game for those who've never played any. 0

The ShortPros- Provides a decent atmosphere of dread- Gets at least one good jump scare out of you- The Slender Man mythos is a ripe and scary one to draw from- Made by one guy; that's pretty good- Sound design is fantasticCons- Isn't actually all that scary; more boring than anything- Walking speed is absurdly, frustratingly slow- Whatever algorithm spawns Slender is poor and borderline broken- Running is useless, as is your feeble light- Less of a game and more an experience, and not a very go...