Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Street Fighter IV

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jul 18, 2008

After nearly a decade in hiatus, Capcom's signature mainline fighting game series resurfaces with its fourth main installment, combining the traditional 2D gameplay with modern fully-3D graphics.

Go For Broke 3 360 Tournament 4/26/09

Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Edited By Gambit

This weeks tourny didn't run quite as smoothly as last weeks. Was still alot of fun although we had a few people that didn't make it. Bronx Titan won the tourny this week I managed to come in second and Imperious Rix took third. I'll ofcourse will be hosting another tourny next sunday, and I would really like to see some more people sign up. We are all just wanting to have some fun so check the Street fighter 4 forums and sign up.

Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Gambit

This weeks tourny didn't run quite as smoothly as last weeks. Was still alot of fun although we had a few people that didn't make it. Bronx Titan won the tourny this week I managed to come in second and Imperious Rix took third. I'll ofcourse will be hosting another tourny next sunday, and I would really like to see some more people sign up. We are all just wanting to have some fun so check the Street fighter 4 forums and sign up.

ImperiousRix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By ImperiousRix

Great tournament once again, Gambit.  People shouldn't be shy about signing up.  As far as I can tell, a fun time was had by all.
    Looking forward to GFB 4, and hopefully putting in another good showing.

Jolly_Lolly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Jolly_Lolly

Hopefully my Xbox will arrive by then, really sucks that I couldn't attend the last two.

BronxTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By BronxTitan

Yeah definitely the more the merrier. I can guarantee that people who attend these if you're good you will get better. Looking to help people as well as learn the unique strats against people like Canned Hedgehogs Rufus. 

BoG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By BoG

Oh gosh. How come I remembered yesterday, but totally spaced today? I feel like a toal douchebag. Sorry I didn't make it. CannedHedgehogs beat me on saturday anyways, we'll just count that and say I made it today.
    My apologies once again. If you do another in the month of May, I promise I won't forget. I won't have finals bearing down upon me and depression setting in due to poor performance by the Jazz.
    Serker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#6  Edited By Serker

had a lot of fun again. thanks for hostin these

Makin a name for Dhalsim in these tournaments. Word to ya mothers!

Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#7  Edited By Vinchenzo

If you make a separate "newbie" bracket I'd totally join up. But otherwise I'm just a free win and that's not fair to others.

ImperiousRix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By ImperiousRix
    Serker said:
    "had a lot of fun again. thanks for hostin theseMakin a name for Dhalsim in these tournaments. Word to ya mothers!"

Those matches against your Dhalsim were some of the most exhausting matches I've ever played.
    Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Gambit

BoG those games you played saturday wasn't the tourny me and canned thought you might want to pratice with us. Thats why I invited you to the party sorry if it was misleading. So you know for the future the entire tourny always takes place on sunday.

lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 9

#10  Edited By lordofultima

I'll have to enter the next one, I didn't know this was happening weekly.

BronxTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By BronxTitan
    Serker said:
    "had a lot of fun again. thanks for hostin theseMakin a name for Dhalsim in these tournaments. Word to ya mothers!"
    Haha yeah Your Sim definitely got nicer...Our casual match was good as hell man I thought I could punish you when you Did that Ultra and i had that good life lead and i paid for that.
    FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#12  Edited By FluxWaveZ

There is no way I'm missing this one. 

Tylea002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 6

#13  Edited By Tylea002
    Vinchenzo said:
    "If you make a separate "newbie" bracket I'd totally join up. But otherwise I'm just a free win and that's not fair to others."
    I totally agree with Vinchenzo here! There should be two tourneys. High tier and low tier, just so I could enter the low tier.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.