No recent wiki edits to this page.
Tekken 2 is the second game in the Tekken series and features 25 playable characters as well as several updates to the original game. The game was praised for it's greatly updated graphics and fluidity of animation and went on to sell more than 3,000,000 copies worldwide on the Playstation.
From the 8 warriors who competed in the first King of Iron Fist Tournament one emerged above all others to challenge Heihachi Mishima, the head of the massive Mishima Zaibatsu corporation and tournament organiser, in the final battle. That fighter was Kazuya Mishima, son of Heihachi, bearing the scar he received from his father when he was thrown off a cliff as a child.
After a grueling fight that lasted for hours Kazuya bested his father using the skills that had been handed down through the Mishima family. Kazuya lifted Heihachi's lifeless body from the ground and walked to the same cliff he had been cast from when he was 6. He stared out onto the barren landscape before he dropped his father from the edge and smiled to himself as he realized he had finally gotten his revenge.
The Mishima Zaibatsu flourishes under Kazuya's control and expands its business to all corners of the world. Kazuya however, becomes more and more isolated from the outside world and rumours spread of an evil inside him trying to escape. Exactly a year after Kazuya defeated his father, an announcement is made that the Zaibatsu is organising the second King of Iron Fist Tournament. Skilled fighters from around the world take notice and they rush to compete in the most elite martial arts tournament in existance.
- Morning Fields - Jun Kazama's stage
- Serene Forest - Yoshimitsu's stage
- Athens, Greece - Nina Williams stage
- Great Wall - Marshall Law's stage
- Pagoda Temple - Heihachi Mishima's stage
- New York - Paul Phoenix's stage
- Factory Plant in Akibahara - Jack-2's stage
- Church Sanctuary - King's stage
- Arizona Desert - Michelle Chang's stage
- Hong Kong Rooftops - Lei Wulong's stage
- Szechwan Fields - Wang Jinrei's stage
- Cambodian Wetlands - Kunimitsu's stage
- Taj Mahal - Anna Williams' stage
- Korean Temple - Beak Doo San's stage
- Chicago Launch Pad - Lee Chaolan's stage
- Acropolis - Kuma's stage
- London Ruins - Prototype Jack's stage
- Nowhere Desert - Armour King's stage
- Kyoto at Sunset - Ganryu's stage
- Grand Canyon - Bruce Irvin's stage
- Eternal Darkness - Kazuya Mishima's stage
- Mirror Darkness - Devil/Angel stage
- Beach - Roger's stage
- Acropolis - Alex's stage
The game is available on the American Playstation Network for $5.99 (PS3/PSP).