Has anyone played this... ITS AWESOME!!

#1 Posted by Whisperkill (2969 posts) -

Its like Ninja Gaiden meets Castle Crashers, its so much fun... and a lot of content for $10, story mode, 50 arcade mode levels, challenge stage, and online and offline co-op, this game is awesome

#2 Posted by Whisperkill (2969 posts) -

...ill take that as a no

#3 Edited by Dr_Feelgood38 (1550 posts) -

I've played it although I haven't bought it yet, but you are correct in saying that it's awesome.

#4 Posted by Milkman (16228 posts) -

I played a little bit of it way back when XNA was first revealed. It was pretty cool back then. I might check it out soon.

#5 Posted by pause422 (6153 posts) -

I played it back in the beginning of 08 when it was shown then. I think I'm gonna buy it though now.

#6 Posted by JJOR64 (18783 posts) -
Milkman said:
"I played a little bit of it way back when XNA was first revealed. It was pretty cool back then. I might check it out soon."
Same.  I'm going to get it sometime next week.  Loved the XNA version and will probably love the full version.
#7 Posted by License_To_Bill (792 posts) -

I didn't like it.

#8 Posted by BagManForHire (382 posts) -

i love it!!!!

#9 Posted by Dolphin_Butter (1910 posts) -

I want to, but I told myself I wouldn't buy new games until I finish the 70+ games on my backlog.

#10 Posted by gla55jAw (2682 posts) -

I got it yesterday, it is fucking awesome. It's so much fun. It is kinda hard tho. I tried normal and couldnt get past the first level. On easy I'm up to a boss on the 5th or 6th level and keep dying. It is very fun though. Reminds me of Symphony of the Night, but better.

#11 Posted by Death_Unicorn (2826 posts) -

It's awesome, the gore is beautiful.

#12 Posted by Captain_Fookup (1519 posts) -

It takes 8-15 hits to kill an enemy on easy, I'll just wait till it's at it's proper pricing of 400 MSP.

#13 Posted by Karmum (11509 posts) -

I should be heading to Walmart over the weekend to pick up some points, and this is one of the games I have been waiting for. Glad it is getting such praise, especially after the XNA demo from last year.

#14 Posted by Diamond (8634 posts) -

I tried the demo expecting something really boring and not fun to play, and I was really surprised.  Bought the game.  The controls are so tight that it's really fun to play.  I think I enjoy the core gameplay more than something like DMC series or the new NG series.

#15 Posted by Whisperkill (2969 posts) -
Captain_Fookup said:
"It takes 8-15 hits to kill an enemy on easy, I'll just wait till it's at it's proper pricing of 400 MSP."
good luck with that...
#16 Posted by Captain_Fookup (1519 posts) -
Whisperkill said:
"Captain_Fookup said:
"It takes 8-15 hits to kill an enemy on easy, I'll just wait till it's at it's proper pricing of 400 MSP."
good luck with that...
"
I can wait two to three years bro.
#17 Posted by Whisperkill (2969 posts) -

Games on XBLA... pretty much never go down in price, few do, for a limited time

#18 Posted by RHCPfan24 (8610 posts) -

The Dishwasher looks pretty crazy and I played it a while back and enjoyed it, but I am with Captain Fookup on waiting for a price drop. Yes, it will happen...eventually. Until then, I have enough games to complete to last me a long, long time.

#19 Posted by Red (5991 posts) -

Meh. I played the demo, it's kinda cool, but it reeks of "you could probably play this on Newgrounds". 

#20 Posted by Runk3N (51 posts) -

Tried the demo, got the feeling the game is hard as hell. Not sure I will pick it up, will have to give the demo another spin before I decide.

#21 Posted by Spadge85 (1 posts) -

This game is awsome and the whole thing was done by 1 guy using XNA. Rock on the bedroom developers.

#22 Posted by escapenguin (18 posts) -

I bought it the other day and was blown away by how fun and addictive it is.  The difficulty curve is a little steep, but that just makes you have to play smart.  I guess a little more reach would be cool so screwing up an air-juggle didn't leave you thrashing insanely away at nothing in mid-air while baddies are popping caps in your ass.  For how much game you get, ten bucks isn't much.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.