The Best Splinter Cell Yet
I'm sure that when most of you heard that a new splinter cell game was coming out you had that "ugh" feeling thinking there will be a lot of frustration. Well I'm here to give you a review that will surprise. Here is the review of one hell of a game.
- Mind-Blowing storyline
- Excellent Visuals
- Intriguing level-design
- A lot of unexpected twists that keep you on the edge of whatever you sit on when you play a game
- Gameplay is fantastic with different stealth/action that redefines the whole genre
- Mark and Execute ability lets crush enemies in a matter of 1 second within eachother
- Multiplayer is better than expected
- A variety of locations in the single-player campaign
- Cool new gadgets such as the portable EMP or the new sonar goggles
- Customization in multiplayer + different modes to choose from in multiplayer
- A much more advanced cover system that is better than Gears of War
- Some textures will pop up as you move, but not noticeable enough to ruin the experience
- A.I can be clunky at times
Overall this isn't your ordinary splinter cell game. BUT for big fans of the series there is nothing to be disappointed about unless you liked the frustration level being extremely high in the recent splinter cell game. What I am trying to a is, buy this game as soon as you can. It is as simple as that.