Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Torchlight

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Oct 27, 2009

Torchlight is a Diablo-style action RPG from Runic Games. The game features three classes, randomly generated dungeons, and lots and lots of loot.

*SPOILER* Just beat the game, it has WEIRD ENDING

Razor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Razor

Hey, after beating the last boss that looks like DIABLO on floor 45 after Orick or whatever sacrifices himself to resurrect this big bad guy.  The woman that is traveling with you the whole game comes up to you and tells you that although you have defeated the monster, there are much more sinister creatures down below.  In town, bottom right of map, in the graveyard, there are 2 new quest givers and a portal between them.  Anyway.... That portal has ENDLESS LEVELS because i just went through 49 levels and no end in sight, I cannot bare to lvl up my Berzerker past lvl 87.  This game is good but has no meaningful end-game content.  Very UNIQUE choice for people who still want to just beat the heck out of higher level monsters over and over after beating the game and not wanting to leave their super-powered hero wither away.

fleppie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By fleppie

87, omg. I was about to ask if anybody hit the levelcap yet. Is it 99? Just got to 25 today.

gosukiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By gosukiller

The game got very addictive to me, but it was kind of a BS ending. No way I'm gonna go grind 60 extra levels for no meaningfull storycontent :(.

Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 15

#4  Edited By Jeust
    @Razor:  

the game was released as to fund  for the mmo of torchlight, so you'll probably won't get any special ending as it is the prelude to the mmo experience. 

But you'll have modding tools and mods if you want to play it further and give it a proper context.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.