Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox 360

Platform »

The Xbox 360 is the second game console produced by Microsoft Corporation and is the successor to the original Xbox.

360 Reps (Major Nelson / Trixie)

• 71 results
    Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By Vinchenzo
    ShogunofHarlem said:
    "I'd do Trixie.  Think of all the free games she could get you for sticking it to her."
    Wow.
    t67443

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By t67443

I think you guys don't understand the concept of the girl only section of Xbox Live.

My girlfriend and I have played Xbox Live and before we met she played World of Warcraft, right now though she refuses to play either one because she's experianced sexual harassment in each. But then reading this thread I can really see the sexism take form.

mordecaix7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

#53  Edited By mordecaix7

Major Nelson is alright, but i do agree he comes off as too excited sometimes.  Sometimes you can really tell when he's "wow this game is cool" and "wow i'm getting paid money to do this".

DARKIDO07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#54  Edited By DARKIDO07

Major Nelson is pretty cool, but strangely enough he reminds me of my Geometry teacher O_O.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#55  Edited By mike

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#56  Edited By mike

DavidLeeRoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#57  Edited By DavidLeeRoth

Yah.... fuck "The Reckoning".

DoctorTran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#58  Edited By DoctorTran

Yeah... she's annoying...  She's only giving him fuel for the fire.

Jordan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#59  Edited By Jordan23
    Major Nelson is mad cool and I want his job too. I'm not too fond of Trixie.

I prefer Jessica Chobot.

Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#60  Edited By Wolverine

I like Major Nelson and e a lot, Albert is cool, and Trixie is cool to just what she talks about does not usually interest me.

DorianBlack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By DorianBlack

Where did she post that video on a personal blog or something? And honestly I can see where he is coming from. She as the Community Lead is not like "everyone else" and it was her job to promote the Rock the Vote campaign and not show biased support for either candidate. For the record I voted for Obama but thats irrelevant.

Anyway, I remember before they had the Inside Xbox stuff that all I had seen of Trixie was that drawn photo of her on Xbox.com which is completely misleading. As soon as I saw what she really was like I was disgusted, and not because she is ugly.  I have no problem if a less attractive woman is comfortable with herself and still tries to look good, I respect that. What I do hate is someone who is hideous and thinks they are hot shit which is what she does. I also get a huge feminazi vibe from her as well.

Major Nelson is ok but goofy. I hate the Insider Moves guys. And the married couple who promote arcade games are fairly annoying as well.

Pitta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#62  Edited By Pitta

Can't say I'm sad to have seen Trixie go. At least she left on her own accord and moved on. Now - lets talk about the Kinect girl that hosts the Family Show...

Branthog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Branthog

Oh, no Major Nelson is "old"! How *dare* he be old. (wtf?)

I kind of like Larry. I just don't like listening to their podcast, because it's a waste of time. They represent Microsoft and therefore there's no critical discussions whatsoever. It's just an hour or two of "Naughty Bears is the best game we have ever played in our entire lives and it comes out next week on Xbox 360". I wouldn't expect anything different, given their jobs, but that doesn't make it interesting to listen to.

If there's anything worthwhile on the podcast, it's that they sometimes have a decent interview and I do like hearing Stepto comment on his job doing XBL community management (and he has a pretty decent blog, too).

Plus, Larry was cool enough to talk about my friend's popular sandwich stand ( Big Ass Sandwiches) in Portland on his podcast awhile back, so... awesome.

I don't remember Trixie ever being on the podcast, so I guess she only shows up in the occasional Dashboard video or something? Either that or I've just blocked her out, I guess. I vaguely know of her and have heard her name, but I don't know anything about her. Anyone who mentions things like "Frag Dolls" is pretty certain to completely lose my interest in about half  a second.

Avatar image for dad_is_a_zombie
    Dad_Is_A_Zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Dad_Is_A_Zombie

Hyrb can get to be a bit much. Never heard a negative word out of him, ever. But his job is to sell XBoxes and push the service so I can't fault him for that. As for Trixie, I don't know anything about her. I gather she actually does real work at Microsoft and not hired strictly for tits and ass (*ahem* Chobot *ahem*)  so that's a plus in her favor I guess.

Branthog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Branthog

@MB said:

That's unfortunate. People seem to forget the wisdom in avoiding politics and religion among friends. I'd most certainly avoid them among customers, which is essentially her case, here. No matter how practical or fair your views, you are certain to put off a large segment of your customer base from one side or the other. Therefore, the smart thing to do is avoid the topic altogether. Perhaps she should have a work account and a personal account and share her views on her personal one.

I think a fair comparison would be if I included comments about being an atheist or libertarian in the tagline of my work email that I use to communicate with clients for and on-behalf of my employer.

Anyway, I don't know what her job is other than showing up in the occasional pointless XBL Dashboard video (which I never watch) and I think people criticizing her for appearance or weight or anything else are juvenile and repulsive themselves - but she does strike me as really off-putting in that video and I can't imagine that's the persona Microsoft would appreciate having put forth by their employees?

Of course, I'm also making that judgement based on little else than 63 seconds of video.

guanophobic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#66  Edited By guanophobic

@SpaceInsomniac said:

It's kind of pathetic that some of you losers think this is this some sort of a beauty contest. Trixie sucks because she's a bitch, and because she supports hypocritical female game organizations that objectify women and are insulting to men, NOT because you consider her unattractive and don't want to fuck her. Grow up.

Couldn't have said it better myself. What is this, 4chan?

Aishan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Aishan

I know this thread was necro'd from years ago, but some of you people should be fucking ashamed of yourselves.

Branthog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Branthog

@Aishan said:

I know this thread was necro'd from years ago, but some of you people should be fucking ashamed of yourselves.

For fuck's sake, I hadn't even seen that. Lame.

Also, 2 years and 11 months ago? Holy fuck, I can't believe GB has been around that long. It doesn't feel like it. Where the fuck did all the time go. :(

Pitta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Pitta

Trixie no longer works at Microsoft. And as a whole I think the quality of the video stuff has gotten better over the years. It's still largely corny, though. I wish they would get some younger folk for a more edgy style of programming and relegate the current cast to a family/casual setting. Ms. chobot can stay though!

PeasantAbuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By PeasantAbuse

Wow, apparently there was a time where everyone on these forums wasn't in the No Fun Club. Cool.

mariokart64fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#71  Edited By mariokart64fan

well they do need to hit the scales , and ya major nelson needs to step up , and tell us how to make our hard drives faster because that cleaning tool on 360 dont do nothing

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.