Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox 360

Platform »

The Xbox 360 is the second game console produced by Microsoft Corporation and is the successor to the original Xbox.

I can't stand Seniot Nelson!(RANT)

DuhQbnSiLo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By DuhQbnSiLo

Do you 360 fanboys really like this old loser? He so fucking annoying to me... hes such a loser and thinks everything for 360 is so fuckin great

Xandurson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Xandurson

Who are you talking about? Major Nelson? If so, I love Major Nelson and I am not a 360 fanboy. Maybe he thinks everything for the 360 is great because he works for Microsoft in their Xbox Live community division. If you don't like him ignore him, don't think that everyone has to agree with you.

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By WilliamRLBaker

LOL look its a sony fanboy who thinks ps2 problems were fixed as soon as you turned the system on.
    I'd rather have Major nelson then Kaz or Krazy Ken with their 4d, 120 fps 1080p on every game.

Avatar image for sathingtonwaltz
    SathingtonWaltz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By SathingtonWaltz

He does look like a bit of a douche. :\

Avatar image for deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30
    deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't mind him. I absolutely hate Trixie though

Captain_Fookup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Captain_Fookup

I'd smoke a blunt with the guy, you know he smokes.

Drebin_893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By Drebin_893

Ha, I completely love Major Nelson.

RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#8  Edited By RHCPfan24

I think Major Nelson is the man. He always keeps the mainstream Xbox"ers" up to date with info and gives out free codes via Twitter. What's not to like?

DuhQbnSiLo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By DuhQbnSiLo
    WilliamRLBaker said:
    "LOL look its a sony fanboy who thinks ps2 problems were fixed as soon as you turned the system on.
    I'd rather have Major nelson then Kaz or Krazy Ken with their 4d, 120 fps 1080p on every game.
    "
    did i say that? no idiot! so stop putting words in my mouth...

i said they ASAP, way faster than microsoft(wait microsoft hasn't fixed shit!)

and Kaz isn't in our faces like this old dude is... i dont know if hes drunk or high
    OneEyedNinja7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By OneEyedNinja7

He was a pretty cool dude when I met him at PAX.

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By WilliamRLBaker
    DuhQbnSiLo said:
    "WilliamRLBaker said:
    "LOL look its a sony fanboy who thinks ps2 problems were fixed as soon as you turned the system on.
    "

and Kaz isn't in our faces like this old dude is... i dont know if hes drunk or high
    "
    you said you fixed the ps2 problems instantly and they never happend againest and were proven wrong, they NEVER ever fixed the ps2's design flaws they denied it for nearly 4-5 years then were sued, settled out of court and still never fixed it the ps2 DRE, and faulty laser problems exist still today just not nearly as much as they were.

And Kaz isn't in your face? lol hes the face of sony retard, and so was Krazy Ken with his 4d, and people will feel like geting second jobs to buy ps3 and it will teach children discapline.
    MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#12  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator
    WilliamRLBaker said:
    "DuhQbnSiLo said:
    "WilliamRLBaker said:
    "

"
    you said you fixed the ps2 problems instantly and they never happend againest and were proven wrong, they NEVER ever fixed the ps2's design flaws they denied it for nearly 4-5 years then were sued, settled out of court and still never fixed it the ps2 DRE, and faulty laser problems exist still today just not nearly as much as they were.

And Kaz isn't in your face? lol hes the face of sony retard, and so was Krazy Ken with his 4d, and people will feel like geting second jobs to buy ps3 and it will teach children discapline.
    "
    What the fuck has this thread got to do with the PS2? NOTHING!!!!! I know the OP obviously isn't taking a neutral view, but there's no need to feed the troll. Don't turn this into a fanboy flaming thread and just answer the question!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, he seems decent enough to me. He adds a bit of personality to the corporate nature of Microsoft, which is definitely a good thing. Although I try not to be too influenced by him, after all, he is just a marketing ploy from microsoft.
    WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By WilliamRLBaker

So let me get this straight matty this isn't a fanboy flamming thread? but its turning into one? sorry i have to disagree it started out flamming fanboy and im just continueing that.  I'm just confronting his fanboyism with opiset fanboyism.

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#14  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator
    WilliamRLBaker said:
    "So let me get this straight matty this isn't a fanboy flamming thread? but its turning into one? sorry i have to disagree it started out flamming fanboy and im just continueing that.  I'm just confronting his fanboyism with opiset fanboyism.
    "
    The point is, you're making it worse. There was no need to bring up the PS2 in a thread about Major Nelson.
    Avatar image for deactivated-5ee2492b629bb
    deactivated-5ee2492b629bb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You call that a rant?

azteris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#16  Edited By azteris
    WilliamRLBaker said:
    "So let me get this straight matty this isn't a fanboy flamming thread? but its turning into one? sorry i have to disagree it started out flamming fanboy and im just continueing that.  I'm just confronting his fanboyism with opiset fanboyism.
    "
    The point is: another person being a 'fanboy' doesn't mean you should be too. Your just as bad as you think he is.
    LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

#17  Edited By LordAndrew

I track the guy on Twitter, and he doesn't strike me as a fanboy. Yes, he works for Microsoft, but he does have opinions of his own.

Randolph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Randolph

Do you expect him to for some reason NOT think the 360 is so great?  Do you ever hear Kaz Hirai say "Yeah, I mean, the PS3 is ok.  Sort of, I guess."?  I mean, duh.

afriskydingo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#19  Edited By afriskydingo

I like what he does to some degree.  he's a good conduit between us and the big whigs at microsoft.  I wish he would have all news related stuff at the beginning of his podcast because sometimes i really hate digging through the whole show to find if he has anything to say about issues in the community. 

I think too often with major issues like the DRM, red-ring of death failure rate, and the availabity of consoles at the beginning, he seems to dismiss big issues like these or ignore them altogether until they bubble up and become to big to ignore.  Plus he started his show with show number 100, which seems like he wants to make it seem like he's been doing it longer than he really has.  He even refers to his shows sometimes as the 250th show, when the number is 250 according to him, but it's only the 150th show. 

So I think he is better than not having someone like him, but he doesn't seem like a complete propaganda arm like the sony counterpart.  but you do have to keep in mind that he's not 100% objective in some cases, so you have to keep that in mind.  most of the time he's pretty good and accurate, but in some cases he spins some of the discussion.

Karmum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Karmum

I'd be indifferent on him if he didn't give away codes to use on Xbox Live and other places. That is what makes him awesome. Now, it is time for me to win once.

maxszy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#21  Edited By maxszy
    DuhQbnSiLo said:
    "WilliamRLBaker said:
    "

"
    Man, its HIS job! He is the face of the Xbox Live Community. So he is SUPPOSED to be in our face. Its not like he is doing it to be annoying.

Oh and as far as his job goes, he does a good job with it. So no he is not annoying. But if you can't stand him, just ignore him. Not hard to do on the internet.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.