Following NBA 2K14's use of 4-time MVP Lebron James, the MVP of the 2013-2014 NBA Season, Kevin Durant, was announced as the cover athlete for NBA 2K15. Durant has previously shared the cover of NBA 2K13 with Blake Griffin and Derrick Rose as well as being planned to be the cover athlete of EA's canceled NBA Elite 11.
Just like Jay-Z in NBA 2K13, Pharrell Williams selected the soundtrack for NBA 2K15.
The songs included in the game are:
- A Tribe Called Quest - "Scenario"
- Afrika Bambaataa & Soulsonic Force - "Planet Rock"
- Basement Jaxx "Hot 'n Cold"
- Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - "River Styx"
- Busta Rhymes - "Dangerous"
- Clipse - "Grindin'"
- Death from Above 1979 - "Romantic Rights"
- Depeche Mode - "Personal Jesus"
- Junior - "Mama Used to Say"
- Lauryn Hill - "Doo Wop (That Thing)"
- Lorde - "Team"
- Major Lazer ft. Pharrell Williams - "Aerosol Can"
- Missy Elliott - "On & On"
- No Doubt - "Spiderwebs"
- OneRepublic - "Love Runs Out"
- Pharrell Williams "Hunter" “Can I Have It Like That” "How Does It Feel?"
- Public Enemy - “Shut Em Down (Pete Rock Remix)”
- Ratatat - “Seventeen Years”
- Red Hot Chili Peppers - "Suck My Kiss"
- Santigold - “Creator”
- Snoop Dogg ft. Pharrell Williams - “Drop It Like It's Hot”
- Strafe - "Set It Off"
- The Black Keys - “Everlasting Light”
- The Rapture - “House of Jealous Lovers”
- The Strokes - "Under Cover of Darkness"
|OS: Windows 7 64 bit or higher||Windows 7 64 bit or higher|
|Processor: Intel Core2 Duo or better||Intel Core i7 or better|
|Memory: 2 or more GB RAM||4 or more GB RAM|
|Graphics: DirectX 10.1 compatible (512 MB) or better||DirectX 11.0 compatible (2 GB) or better|
|DirectX: Version 11||Version 11|
|Hard Drive: 50 or more GB available space||50 or more GB available space|
|Sound Card: 9.0c compatible||DirectX 9.0c compatible|
Additional Notes: Keyboard or dual-analog gamepad