Batman is officially the best game ever

#1 Posted by Wess (103 posts) -

Don't know how long this will stay this way, but I thought it was hilarious.

#2 Edited by Alex_V (615 posts) -

How weird - trying to work out how their system could have gone so wrong. It's not mathematically possible to interpret scores in that way.

#3 Posted by JJWeatherman (14558 posts) -
@Alex_V said:
" How weird - trying to work out how their system could have gone so wrong. It's not mathematically impossible to interpret scores in that way. "
How is that wrong?   :P
#4 Posted by Lashe (1251 posts) -

haha that is pretty awesome. 

#5 Posted by tekmojo (2302 posts) -

Don't fuck with the Dark Knight.

#6 Posted by Agent_Lost (899 posts) -

Let me get this right. Batman is so amazing that his can beat 100%.

#7 Posted by get2sammyb (6412 posts) -

Haha. That's brilliant.

#8 Posted by L33tfella_H (901 posts) -

You say 'Can't Beat 100%'

Batman Says 'Fuck You, i'm the Dark Knight'

#9 Posted by addictedtopinescent (3645 posts) -
@L33tfella_H said:
" You say 'Can't Beat 100%'  Batman Says 'Fuck You, i'm the Dark Knight' "
I agree that Jeff is awesome, Batman still beats him
#10 Posted by Insectecutor (1186 posts) -
@Alex_V said:
" How weird - trying to work out how their system could have gone so wrong. It's not mathematically possible to interpret scores in that way. "
Human error.
#11 Posted by RHCPfan24 (8609 posts) -

You know what, the game is great. That great? I am not sure, but it is awesome for sure.

#12 Posted by Sticky_Pennies (2019 posts) -

Maybe someone said, "FUCK YEAH 20/10 THIS GAME IS LIKE BEING SHOWERED WITH THE BEST BACON EVER." 

#13 Posted by Anarchist4Eva (86 posts) -

No doubt they used a super-secret Bat Gadget from his utility belt to come up with that score!

#14 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -

fuck the dark knight

#15 Posted by MajorMitch (518 posts) -
@Alex_V: The XboxAddict score is listed as 93 out of 10, which translates to 930%. It's supposed to be a 9.3 out of 10, or 93%. In other words, Gamerankings is bad with decimals! Which in this case, manages to be incredibly hilarious. I'm sure they'll catch it soon though...
#16 Posted by Linkyshinks (9880 posts) -

Use Metacritic.... 

I still haven't bought it yet.    

#17 Posted by MetalGearSunny (6992 posts) -

That's pretty fucked up.

#18 Posted by Kohe321 (3529 posts) -

Haha...

#19 Posted by Lowbrow (840 posts) -

Looks like Batman just hacked the shit outta their website. 

If they change that score, Batmans gonna head over to their houses and give them all some inverted takedowns.

Justice has come, bitches.

#20 Edited by PhantomReporter (7 posts) -

Hahaha.... i guess it is the greatest comic based game ever

#21 Edited by LordAndrew (14426 posts) -
@MajorMitch said:

" @Alex_V: The XboxAddict score is listed as 93 out of 10, which translates to 930%. It's supposed to be a 9.3 out of 10, or 93%. In other words, Gamerankings is bad with decimals! Which in this case, manages to be incredibly hilarious. I'm sure they'll catch it soon though... "

Lee has probably received a bunch of e-mails about it by now, so I'm not going to bother him like I did when I noticed he got the score wrong on IGN's Cocoto Fishing Master review.

To illustrate my point, here are the numerous e-mails he received when he assigned the wrong score to GamerNode's Metroid Prime 3 review. And since this situation is so blatantly obvious to visitors, I suspect the number of e-mails received for Arkham Asylum will easily surpass the number of e-mails received for MP3.

#22 Posted by c_ngo (14 posts) -

hahah the game i guess is just really that great :P 

#23 Posted by Bucketdeth (8012 posts) -

So it really is that good.

#24 Edited by FlipperDesert (2087 posts) -
@Bucketdeth said:

" So it really is that good. "

Rented it earlier today, it's good so far but not 93 out of 10 good. There are a lotta gargoyles on the walls. I think the reviewer just let the hype get to them. :p
#25 Posted by Cirdain (3089 posts) -
@FlipperDesert said:
" @Bucketdeth said:

Rented it earlier today, it's good so far but not 93 out of 10 good. There are a lotta gargoyles on the walls. I think the reviewer just let the hype get to them. :p "
#26 Posted by FlipperDesert (2087 posts) -
@Cirdain said:
" @FlipperDesert said:
" @Bucketdeth said:

Rented it earlier today, it's good so far but not 93 out of 10 good. There are a lotta gargoyles on the walls. I think the reviewer just let the hype get to them. :p "
-1 "
Necroposting is bad.
#27 Posted by brukaoru (5079 posts) -

They should leave it like that for awhile just to mess with people.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.