Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bayonetta

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released Oct 29, 2009

Bayonetta is a "non-stop action game" from PlatinumGames. The titular character is a witch who can use hair-based magic, as well as firearms attached to her feet, to battle fallen angels and other foes.

Bayonetta - Any Buyers?

Rhaknar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

#201  Edited By Rhaknar

bayonetta was suprisingly good. after i got over the fact that you WILL die in it...probably a lot, I loved it. and the ending was amazing...well, amazingly cheesy, but still amazing.

sickVisionz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#202  Edited By sickVisionz

I played the demo when it first came out and had a lot of fun with it and knew I'd buy it eventually.  Eventually came this Wednesday.  I'm enjoying it a lot.  I love games like this.  It's not trying to be some super cinematic experience to outdo films and it's not try to pull at your emotions.  It knows it's a game and it's damn proud of it because games are kick ass! 

A lot of games these days seem like they turn their nose up to the idea that it's just a game.  This one revels in it and I can appreciate it alot.  It also helps that it's super fun.

Kokoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#203  Edited By Kokoro

Great game. One of my favorite games of 2010.

Avatar image for gunslingerpanda
    GunslingerPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#204  Edited By GunslingerPanda

Necromancy? Must be the work of a wizard.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.