put this on the back of the box

#1 Posted by trophyhunter (5800 posts) -

this is the summary form the ESRB

"During the course of the game, some female characters perform suggestive taunts and poses, including opening their legs or gyrating their hips. Some of the more provocative outfits are shed during battle, resulting in brief depictions of buttocks and breasts. The camera occasionally pans close-up on breasts as they are jiggling. Strong profanity (e.g., "f*ck," sh*t," and "a*shole") can be heard throughout the dialog."

I think publishers should just hire the ESRB to work on their marketing, because their summaries make games sound totally sweet. I'm more sold on Bayonetta after reading "close-up on breasts as they are jiggling" than I have ever been, and I was pretty excited before.

#2 Posted by Vinchenzo (6192 posts) -

Everything I want in a game.

#3 Posted by addictedtopinescent (3645 posts) -

Buying this. 

#4 Posted by TekZero (2692 posts) -

I see nothing wrong in this.

Although "The camera occasionally pans close-up on breasts as they are jiggling" and great gameplay don't always go together.

#5 Posted by Luke (1609 posts) -
#6 Posted by RHCPfan24 (8609 posts) -

Wow, my interest in Bayonetta has increased. Good job ESRB! I am sure children seeing this description will totally not think this is awesome.

#7 Posted by Pie (7115 posts) -
RHCPfan24 said:
"Wow, my interest in Bayonetta has increased. Good job ESRB! I am sure children seeing this description will totally not think this is awesome."
Youre so funny RHCPfan24 you made me PMSL.
#8 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -

Insta buy for me

#9 Posted by suneku (2997 posts) -

lmao, now it makes me want to play it right when it gets released.

#10 Posted by CallMeRotten (229 posts) -

SOLD!

#11 Posted by TheKidNixon (1564 posts) -

I think one of my favorite things ever is when people censor something, only to have the majority of the word still be there. "F*ck? Boy, whatever could that be? What mysterious expletive can possibly start in an f, end in ck, and only have one letter in between. Oh, and it has to be a vowel too!" I just can't understand why you censor it at all; might as well be out with it.

Sidenote: If for some reason this was the OP's censorship, and not the ESRB, then apologies mate. That's just a habit that consistently cracks me up.

#12 Posted by LordAndrew (14430 posts) -

And of course if you don't know what the word is supposed to be, then that defeats the purpose of that description altogether. I believe that if the ESRB really wants to give parents enough information, they should not censor those words at all.
There was actually one time that I saw them censor a word I really didn't recognize. If a parent sees that, they can't even look up what the word means and decide whether they want their kids exposed to that word, because they won't even know what the word is!

#13 Posted by Bucketdeth (8048 posts) -

LOL, I thought you wrote that out, MUST-BUY.

#14 Posted by PureRok (4236 posts) -

Yep, a shitty game no doubt.

#15 Posted by JJWeatherman (14571 posts) -

I wanna see the official description of the Grand Theft Auto games now.

#16 Posted by TheKidNixon (1564 posts) -
JJWeatherman said:
I wanna see the official description of the Grand Theft Auto games now.
"...where to f*cking start..."
#17 Posted by Agnogenic_delete (1034 posts) -

Wow. That description sounds more like an ad.

#18 Posted by JJWeatherman (14571 posts) -
TheKidNixon said:
JJWeatherman said: I wanna see the official description of the Grand Theft Auto games now. "...where to f*cking start..." [more]
that sounds about right. lol.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.