Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fable II

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Oct 21, 2008

An action-oriented role-playing game set 500 years after the original Fable, this sequel starts players out in the role of a street urchin destined for greatness.

What moral decisions affected you? *Spoilers*

Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Vinchenzo

I only had one option in the game that I actually paused to think about. That is when you are sent, by Reaver, into the temple with the seal. There is a girl stuck, and if you hand her the seal it will take away her "life" and thus age her. Or you can hold onto it and age yourself. As a Good person I was torn, but ultimately chose to let her take the aging process so that my chick could retain it.

suneku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By suneku

I stopped to think about this decision too, I eventually just kept the seal. Another one for me was early in the game on that quest where you have to go marry Alex. I didn't want my hero getting into a commitment yet, but I knew if I rejected her something bad was going to happen. I rejected her anyways (I was going to pure good btw) because I thought my hero could do better haha (I eneded up marrying the hottest whore in albion.

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

Yeah, I had to think about that one too. I gave it to her, but her pleading made me take it back. I had a few dilemma's when I was working for the commandant dude too, but I ended up just doing the evil things anyway, I knew I needed to say undercover. And the final decision was tricky too.

BoG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By BoG

The final decision was a huge one for me, I couldn't decide at all. I ruled out riches, but I really wanted my dog back. I ultimately sacrificed my family for everyone. The looks one I also thought about, because it just doesn't seem so bad. One of us gets old, how is that so evil? But, if it isn't so bad, why don't I just keep the seal? I kept it in the end. 

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By kush

Honestly the only real decision for me was the final decision (the previous one stated was tough, but I knew I was going to age myself)...I found it hard to choose between the lives of all those innocent people and the lives of my dog and family. I initially chose love, but then I felt bad and reloaded my game to choose life (or whatever it was called). The loss of XP in that Spire also made those choices a bit tough too.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.