Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fallout

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Sep 30, 1997

A critically acclaimed role-playing game developed by Black Isle Studios and Tim Cain in 1997, Fallout established itself as a prominent post-apocalyptic universe with a dark sense of humor.

Anyone else download from GOG?

Kyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By Kyle

I recently picked this up off of gog.com, and obviously it's great. Just wanted to know if anyone else did the same and let people know if they haven't heard.

Wanted to do my part to spread the word about GOG.com (Good Old Games . . . . uh, . . . .com) 'cause I think what they've got going is really awesome and I really hope it takes off even more.

So if you don't know, and you're lookin' to play Fallout 1 or 2, they're available to download DRM-free and XP/Vista compatible for six bucks. That's amazing! If ya ask me, we gotta go show those guys some support.

And it comes with the soundtrack and other assorted Fallout images and other madness. I mean, what the hell? That's like the greatest thing I've ever heard.

MisterSpiffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By MisterSpiffy

Yeah, and the price is great.  I was in the beta before, but my code got lost in my junk mail. :|  Luckily, their open beta is up now, so I'll probably pick up Fallout 1 & 2 sooner or later.

The_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By The_Dude

Have not yet because I have to many games I am playing right now, but I have every intention of picking up Fallout, and Fallout 2 from GoG.

Avatar image for deactivated-57b1d7d14d4a5
    deactivated-57b1d7d14d4a5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

Yep.

OmegaPirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By OmegaPirate

good hit there dude- just grabbed fallout 2 :D

Nice find amigo!! 
    sketch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By sketch

I got MDK, that game was/is awesome

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#7  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

Not yet. I've got to many good new games to play at the moment. During next years gaming drought I'll be getting some good use out of it though.

Pazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By Pazy

I been waiting for Gog to enter open beta and bought Fallout as soon as I could. Ive never played it before but I heard a shitload of good stuff about it and I love it! Ive only just started though, but ive managed to get over what I thought would be the biggest hump which is basically the fact its over ten years old and the interface and such would be hard to get used to but its been no problem.

Gog.com is awesome! Everything work exactly as they said, the installer just worked and I was playing the game without any extra settings or compatability issues with XP. And for £3.60? ($5.99) its a steal! Im going to be spreading the word of Gog to anyone I can plus im going to be giving them loads of money for all there various games lol

Froghourt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By Froghourt

I did, even though I don't actually have the time to play them.

MisterSpiffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By MisterSpiffy

Finally decided to pick up Fallout 1 today.  I played Fallout 3 at my cousin's house last night, and loved it, so I want to play through the first new before I move on to the newest title.

Captain_Fookup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By Captain_Fookup
    MisterSpiffy said:
    "Finally decided to pick up Fallout 1 today.  I played Fallout 3 at my cousin's house last night, and loved it, so I want to play through the first new before I move on to the newest title.
    "
    Hopefully you pick up Fallout 2 as well.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.