Official GB Farmville Community Thread

• 103 results
#51 Posted by HS21 (2682 posts) -
@endless_void said:
@HS21 said:
@endless_void said:
Thanks guys for supporting one of the shittiest games ever created. Now we all know who to blame when other companies start following in Zynga's tracks.
Because these half a dozen guys playing Farmville is what's going to take the game from obscurity and into a world where millions are playing it. Oh wait... 
I'm sure you've played lots of farmville yourself, why would I bother arguing with someone as stupid as you?
Yeah fuck those guys that play a Facebook game. Those pricks. The fucking nerve of them. 
#52 Edited by ChargeAndEnlarge (3 posts) -
#53 Posted by Legend (2659 posts) -

Why are you doing this??!! YOU WILL DOOM US ALL!!

#54 Edited by wolf_blitzer85 (5256 posts) -

I'm going to watch this unfold from a distance. Go forth you goddamn crazies!

I expect the best in creative vandalism from you guys.

#55 Posted by Legend (2659 posts) -
@Br3adfan

You are all horrible human beings.

Also, this.
#56 Posted by Dany (7887 posts) -

@endless_void said:

@HS21 said:
@endless_void said:
Thanks guys for supporting one of the shittiest games ever created. Now we all know who to blame when other companies start following in Zynga's tracks.
Because these half a dozen guys playing Farmville is what's going to take the game from obscurity and into a world where millions are playing it. Oh wait...
I'm sure you've played lots of farmville yourself, why would I bother arguing with someone as stupid as you?

Your argument resembles a three year old who hates peas. Why do you hate peas?

#57 Edited by Hizang (8532 posts) -

I've now updated the table to include everybody's links and I've also added Matt and Steve's top the top. I have also changed my link, as I was fed up off all the spam on my real Facebook, so now I have a new one, please go and add me!

Always be Farming!

#58 Posted by Vodun (2370 posts) -
#59 Posted by HS21 (2682 posts) -
@Dany said:

@endless_void said:

@HS21 said:
@endless_void said:

Your argument resembles a three year old who hates peas. Why do you hate peas?

Lots of people eat peas, so he hates them. 
#60 Posted by TullyAckland (237 posts) -
#61 Posted by jakob187 (21670 posts) -
@TooWalrus

@Hizang: You like the worst shit man, Runescape, Farmville... all this free-to-play shit is garbage! Christ... it's got to be stopped...and somebody's got to stop it...

Free 2 play sucks? Huh. I've found nothing but solid enjoyment with F2P games. Hell, I wish the staff was doing a series on Cafe World, because that game is so much better to me than Farmville.
#62 Posted by Levio (1784 posts) -

@jakob187 said:

@TooWalrus

@Hizang: You like the worst shit man, Runescape, Farmville... all this free-to-play shit is garbage! Christ... it's got to be stopped...and somebody's got to stop it...

Free 2 play sucks? Huh. I've found nothing but solid enjoyment with F2P games. Hell, I wish the staff was doing a series on Cafe World, because that game is so much better to me than Farmville.

Have you tried Runescape? I would like to hear your opinion on it.

#63 Posted by Inkerman (1451 posts) -
Here I am Let the farm related shenanigans ensue!
#65 Posted by Ventilaator (1501 posts) -
@TooWalrus said:

Yeah, shit like Team Fortress 2.

I mean seriously guys.
#66 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -

Updated the table Farmers, happy Farming!

#67 Posted by Kyle (2323 posts) -

@Levio said:

@jakob187 said:

@TooWalrus

Have you tried Runescape? I would like to hear your opinion on it.

I have an opinion: fuuuuuuuuuuck Runescape. That game is awful.

But I don't hate free-to-play games. Just Runescape.

#69 Posted by billymickdick (29 posts) -
#70 Posted by Kyle (2323 posts) -
#71 Posted by cheebaking (123 posts) -

Farmer Hodor here

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002710818811

I talked to an aunt who apparently plays farmville. She was disgusted by the progress we've made in such a short time. I guess in comparison it would be like your young cousin starting WoW and suddenly having a dragon and hitting the level cap. (I have no idea what happens in WoW but I assume that's a fair assessment of a good player.) I get why people play this game, it is somewhat addictive to constantly level and get stuff. That being said I too shall delete the account once our experiment is over. Or just give it to someone if they end up liking the game.

#72 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -

I recommend people start playing on the official Farmville website, runs a lot smoother than the Facebook version. Plus your not bothered every 4 seconds about a request, its a good place to get some farming done!

Always be Farming!

#73 Posted by Silver-Streak (1358 posts) -

While I will not partake in the booking of face, I will watch these shenanigans with great interest.

#74 Posted by Kyle (2323 posts) -

@Hizang said:

I recommend people start playing on the official Farmville website, runs a lot smoother than the Facebook version. Plus your not bothered every 4 seconds about a request, its a good place to get some farming done!

Always be Farming!

I didn't even know that was a thing you could do...

#75 Posted by Beforet (2921 posts) -

God damn I suck at Farmville.

#77 Posted by Kiwi (8 posts) -
#78 Posted by Grilledcheez (3947 posts) -

Zynga took advantage of my quick clicking without reading and I lost 18 farm bucks on that stupid balloon game! At least I got a purple pony...

#79 Posted by Claude (16254 posts) -

@Wolferey said:

So, after a day of farmville, this is my summary:

My god, what have they done.

#80 Posted by fox01313 (5072 posts) -

Glad to finally have half a reason to look into this game & help out the interns with farmville madness.  Now if I can just figure out how to get the english countryside something so I can make a pub in this game which helps to be drunk while playing, might as well make virtual beer too or the ingredients to make such lovely brews.

Fox01313 on GB
Facebook link: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002757290100

#81 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -

The list is now jumping, we have 28 people, lets see if we can get to 50 people!

#83 Edited by desoda (112 posts) -

Trying this out on a fake FB-account... Farmville will never touch my real one. I deleted it. Jeez, what a shitty game.

#84 Posted by MattBosten (497 posts) -
#85 Posted by RageGummy (102 posts) -
#86 Posted by Kyle (2323 posts) -

I've received at least double the amount of giant bomb facebook friend requests than there are people listed in this thread. for shame.

#88 Posted by pancakehumper (233 posts) -

Who else is itching for the next video??

#89 Posted by wapostyle (154 posts) -
#90 Posted by Bunninator (6 posts) -
#91 Posted by JoeOE18 (109 posts) -

Sorely tempted to leap back into the farming wormhole that swallowed me up a few years ago. Stupid interns.

#92 Posted by Chrjz (329 posts) -

Made a FarmVille specific account... https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002762006121

#93 Posted by Beforet (2921 posts) -

Okay, so in trying to make a facebook account specifically for farmville (as I am tired of getting all the spam on my phone), Facebook has decided that all of the names I give do not meet their standards. What do you want from me, Zuckerburg?

#94 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -

I'll update this later on today, do not think your being ignored farmers!

Always be farming!

#95 Posted by CharlesAlanRatliff (5425 posts) -

@Wolferey: An annoying but common problem. I NEED TO GO TO ENGLAND!!!

#97 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -

Ok farmers I have updated the list but I have taken myself off the list, read my latest blog to read why if your interested, if not, keep on farming!

#98 Posted by laussica (181 posts) -
#99 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -

One more post away from 100 comments, who will be that lucky farmer!?

#100 Posted by pyrecks (12 posts) -

I wanted to help the interns but now I'm in the Zynga death-spiral. Here's my farming account:

http://www.facebook.com/pyrecks

None of my neighbors are on my neighbor bar either.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.