That was...well, lacking.

Disgaeamad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Disgaeamad

Would've been infinitely superior if Jeff, Ryan, Brad and Vinny appeared and piledrived them all.

Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Vinchenzo

Who the fuck is "Nostalgia Critic".

fr0br0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By fr0br0
Vinchenzo said:
"Who the fuck is "Nostalgia Critic"."
Exactly.

And the winner is AVGN...
apathylad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 7

#7  Edited By apathylad
Vinchenzo said:

The Angry Video Game Nerd's apparent rival. The Nostalgia Critic is similar to the AVGN, except the Nostalgia Critic reviews bad films instead of bad games, for the most part. They got in an supposed argument as to who should make fun of the film "The Wizard".
Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Snipzor

Spoony and Handsome Tom for the win!

/Little Miss Gamer and Lee from Still Gaming also deserve kudos.

Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#9  Edited By Vinchenzo
Apathylad said:
"Vinchenzo said:
The Angry Video Game Nerd's apparent rival. The Nostalgia Critic is similar to the AVGN, except the Nostalgia Critic reviews bad films instead of bad games, for the most part. They got in an supposed argument as to who should make fun of the film "The Wizard"."
As far as I'm concerned, AVGN is the only notable critic. I guess the video was alright, but the entire time I was guessing who this next nerd was.
weltal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#10  Edited By weltal

That Guy With The Glasses > AVGN

That was awesome, gotta love the random rivalry.

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

#11  Edited By LordAndrew

If you don't know who the Nostalgia Critic is, you're probably not an Angry Video Game Nerd fan either. This was a highly publicized feud, and Cinemassacre even provides a link to That Guy with the Glasses on every page. If you want to get up to speed on NC and AVGN's fake feud, check out the links here. And then order the cards here. :P

When you said there were cameos, I thought I understood that. When Nostalgia Chick and Kyle Justin appeared, that made sense. But then everyone else appeared, and I totally freaked out. :D That was pretty crazy. So it seems that what was appeared to be a personal battle between the Nostalgia Critic and the Angry Video Game Nerd was really some sort of inherent hatred that film critics and and gamers have for each other. Who knew?

I was surprised that Doug managed to include Chester A. Bum and That Guy with the Glasses as well. They really went all out with this, and it must have been a real pain to coordinate. But... the Bum wasn't in that photo at the end, was he? Of course it doesn't surprise me since the NC and the Bum are both played by Doug, but the NC did appear alongside That Guy at the end of his TMNT review, so I imagine he could be edited in.

Poor Ma-Ti. Nobody loves him. :(

RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#12  Edited By RHCPfan24

That was awesome. I love to check out Nostalgia Critic and all of this other stuff, but I don't really follow AVGN. Still, that was a hilarious video and I loved the cameos everyone made. The only thing missing? The GB crew of course.

apathylad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 7

#13  Edited By apathylad
LordAndrew said:
"If you don't know who the Nostalgia Critic is, you're probably not an Angry Video Game Nerd fan either. This was a highly publicized feud, and Cinemassacre even provides a link to That Guy with the Glasses on every page. If you want to get up to speed on NC and AVGN's fake feud, check out the links here. And then order the cards here. :PWhen you said there were cameos, I thought I understood that. When Nostalgia Chick and Kyle Justin appeared, that made sense. But then everyone else appeared, and I totally freaked out. :D That was pretty crazy. So it seems that what was appeared to be a personal battle between the Nostalgia Critic and the Angry Video Game Nerd was really some sort of inherent hatred that film critics and and gamers have for each other. Who knew?I was surprised that Doug managed to include Chester A. Bum and That Guy with the Glasses as well. They really went all out with this, and it must have been a real pain to coordinate. But... the Bum wasn't in that photo at the end, was he? Of course it doesn't surprise me since the NC and the Bum are both played by Doug, but the NC did appear alongside That Guy at the end of his TMNT review, so I imagine he could be edited in.Poor Ma-Ti. Nobody loves him. :("

Hm....so it looked like Captain S was in the fight in the live appearance, but I don't think he was in the recent video. Man, I think I knew only about half of the cameos in the video. 0_o
LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

#14  Edited By LordAndrew

There were so many cameos, I'm sure there are very few people that would recognize every one of them.