#1 Posted by bshirk (330 posts) -
Three games have already been announced in the Fabula Nova Crystalis Saga, and today, Square-Enix announced a 4th title for the Wii. When asked why they were bringing it to the Wii, CEO Yoichi Wada responded, "The Wii audience has expanded exponentially over the past few years. The system has a considerable amount of untapped potential, and we plan to meet consumer demand with an epic RPG for this innovative system." A unique feature of Final Fantasy XIII will be the use of motion control in battles and being able to use your Mii as a character. Expect to see Final Fantasy XIII Wii in 2010.
#2 Posted by StarFoxA (5165 posts) -

No.

#3 Posted by Arkthemaniac (6535 posts) -

OMG SO EXITED!

#4 Posted by JJOR64 (19070 posts) -
StarFoxA said:
"No."

#5 Posted by iAmJohn (6135 posts) -

No source + "Happy Liars Day!" = eat shit and die.

#6 Posted by TooWalrus (13258 posts) -

Dipshit.

#7 Posted by Dalai (7074 posts) -

Even if it were real... I wouldn't give a shit.

#8 Posted by Black_Rose (7785 posts) -
Dalai said:
"Even if it were real... I wouldn't give a shit."

#9 Posted by LiquidPrince (16183 posts) -

Even if it were true, it wouldn't be the same Final Fantasy. It would be a different game labeled XIII.

#10 Posted by Arkthemaniac (6535 posts) -
LiquidPrince said:
"Even if it were true, it wouldn't be the same Final Fantasy. It would be a different game labeled XIII."
With a summoning minigame.
#11 Posted by LiquidPrince (16183 posts) -
Arkthemaniac said:
"LiquidPrince said:
"Even if it were true, it wouldn't be the same Final Fantasy. It would be a different game labeled XIII."
With a summoning minigame.
"
That goes without saying.
#12 Posted by Optiow (1745 posts) -

I just have to say...WTF?! has FF gone nuts!

#13 Posted by StaticFalconar (4850 posts) -

Trying to squeeze all the April fools out before it hits midnight huh?

#14 Posted by Black_Rose (7785 posts) -
Optiow said:
"I just have to say...WTF?! has FF gone nuts!"
Aaaaaapril's Fools?
#15 Posted by Mushir (2389 posts) -

Even if it was true it would be called "Final Fantasy Party Games".

#16 Posted by Godwind (2596 posts) -

Doesn't matter.  After the merge, Final fantasy hasn't been a spectacular series.

#17 Posted by chrissedoff (2167 posts) -
Godwind said:
"Doesn't matter.  After the merge, Final fantasy hasn't been a spectacular series."
in retrospect, it never was
#18 Posted by yorro (558 posts) -
Twilight said:
"Even if it was true it would be called "Final Fantasy Party Games"."

#19 Posted by HiroSeven (215 posts) -
chrissedoff said:
"Godwind said:
"Doesn't matter.  After the merge, Final fantasy hasn't been a spectacular series."
in retrospect, it never was"
Thats why there are 12 games and various spinoffs up until now eh? Clearly not a spectacular series. To each their own I guess.

Nice try at an April Fools day joke. 
#20 Posted by pause422 (6249 posts) -

I find FF boring as shit to begin with, but even if this were true...it would be the most pointless terrible version of it that existed.

#21 Posted by MattyFTM (14433 posts) -

I totally wouldn't be surprised to see something like this happening. FF XIII won't come to wii, but I can see a spin-off in the Fabula Nova Crystalis series coming to wii. Although this is fake, I totally wouldn't be surprised to see this happening in the future.

#22 Posted by chrissedoff (2167 posts) -
HiroSeven said:
"chrissedoff said:
"Godwind said:
in retrospect, it never was"
Thats why there are 12 games and various spinoffs up until now eh? Clearly not a spectacular series. To each their own I guess.Nice try at an April Fools day joke. "
theres a lot of dynasty warrior games as well