Alright duders, what the hell. Why doesn't this exist already? Someone has been sleeping on the job. I'm not going to point any fingers, but it was probably ZombiePie.
FEAR NOT, however, for reparations are now in order. If We, being an eccentric collection of Whiskeyphiliacs, and Whiskey Media, being an eccentric collection of personalities and personas, come together as one, this task should not be difficult at all.
Let us make this Hour every friday truly Happy.
The Whiskey Media Happy Hour Drinking Game
- The show does not start on time
- Doubled if the delay passes the 30 minute mark
- The show begins optimistically, with "lots of great stuff in store"
- Rorie and Ryan hold hands
- Brad photobombs
- Brad jolts awake when suddenly addressed, having been asleep for most of his time prior on the couch.
- Rorie shouts something and interrupts whoever is currently speaking
- double if it is a caller
- if rorie is drunk, then, well. yeah, nevermind. Of course he is. Carry on with your business
- Norm stares directly at camera for prolonged period of time
- licks something
- Someone insinuates the Happy Hour is now ending after something particularly dumb happens
- A new nickname for whoever is manning the chat is made
- Ryan takes his earpiece out of his ear because of something Vinny says to him
- Ryan makes an unforgivably bad pun (or Vinny... if he were ever on the happy hour! >:[ )
- said pun results in a condition 11
- Something is declared to be RACIST
- Will is blindfolded (for "science")
- Tested segment intrinsically involves alcohol
- Tested segment narrowly avoids killing/injuring someone
- If Tested segment is a competition between Norm and Will, pick a respective side and drink if:
- Your champion, will or norm, wins
- It is a tie
- Dave wins
- Ana sighting
- Sarah has fashionable boots
- Sarah swoons over a movie star
- Sarah and Tony are not amused with these shenanigans
- Vinny infuses a little "green screen madness"
- A broad-based remark is made that offends an entire nation
- When asked for "questions from the chat", the response boils down to "none that are good"
- Jeff says something that will undoubtedly be a meme come morning
- Three callers in a row come from a country where the English monarch is considered sovereign.
- Continue for each additional such caller, this goes on until the chain is interrupted
- At the very end, Ryan ends the show disgusted and ashamed with what has just taken place.
CATCH PHRASE WATCH These have been put in a separate category, but the same rules apply. Each utterance is worth one unit of booze.
- "THAT'S RACIST", "Good sir", "Always be *blank*...ing" - Norm
- "I'm an asshole" - Will
- "And that'll be it for this week's happy hour" - Ryan
- "That's a thing", "Mayhaps" - Alex
- "IT'S BEEN A LONG ROAD." - Rorie
BONUS POINTSIf any of the following conditions are true, the amount that must be drank is doubled:
- Something on screen is on fire
- Dave is involved
- Someone on camera is blatantly drunk*
Yes, we do realize that condition 2 implies condition 3
*rorie does not count
If Will is blindfolded (9) while drinking alcohol(10) in a competition with Norman Chan(11) and narrowly avoids injuring some(10.1) while all 3 Bonus Points are in play... then may God help us all.
Got anything to add? Post it! There's a goldmine of excuses to drink untapped still!
Part credit for helping me come up with ideas for the list goes to my friend TheSlip.
DISCLAIMER: WE BEAR NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANYTHING THAT MAY HAPPEN TO YOU IF YOU ATTEMPT THIS