How do you feel Whiskey Media should spend this membership money?

• 145 results
HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By HitmanAgent47
@DrPockets000: They can't buy 5 buildings, they can rent them, which is cheaper. However they can buy one underground sort of building for cheaper. Yes of course the whole staff of all sites works together now in a really huge underground building. 

Hey just countering your points.
lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 9

#52  Edited By lordofultima
@HitmanAgent47: Well no, the T-Shirt is only with the yearly subscribers. A t-shirt that I would purchase in the store is 20-30$ as it is, when I order them online they're usually over 30$ because of shipping. So I look at it as some twenty-odd dollars plus a T-shirt order.
HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By HitmanAgent47
@LordXavierBritish said:

I see a ton of gold names. Also I never made a t-shirt before, i'm sure it's not that expensive. Of course you have shipping to consider I suppose, you at least get a shirt for $5, that's not a terrible deal for a month I guess. "Wow, you sure have done your research. "

What sort of research did I have to do? I didn't even go into the fine print like you did just handing your money away without question. I never really seen all fine print because I never clicked onto the page where I had to sub. I didn't research this because i'm not the type to pay for this sort of stuff. Hope your money goes towards something meaningful and not footing the bill.  

If there are silent investors too, with ads on the site, everyone's salary is covered already. Now they have like $200,000 worth of revenue for something to make the bombcast free, if they can get 5000 subscribers. Hope they finally will be able to buy a real pc for gaming to give us more pc game reviews.
Ihmishylje

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By Ihmishylje

Whiskey Media is funded by a business angel who paid them money up front for no money in return for two years or whatever. After that, it is reasonable for him to expect to get some money off the sites. Jeff & co. have stated earlier that they could've been assholes and introduced ads and subscriptions from the start, and make more money, but they wanted to use the money thet got to create a fanbase and a loyal audience who would pay to support them later when they ultimately had to start seeking ways to actually make money off the site. This is why they now have ads and subscriptions.

The problem that I have, is that it feels too much like a business now, which sort of takes away from the charm of Giant Bomb. It's always been a few seemingly very nice and quite educated and intelligent guys having a good time on camera and on podcasts. And that was nice, and I would've preferred a donate button -- I would've sent them a few bucks every now and then, to support their shenanigans. But them directly demanding money for content seems a bit too much, considering what they are actually offering. A few funny quick looks and an enjoyable podcast just don't seem like a product you can sell. It's just some dudes goofing around. I now realize I only enjoyed the site because it cost me nothing, because I wouldn't pay to hang out with my friends, although I would help them out financially if they were in need and I was in a position to help. And, granted, the Giant Bomb guys were never friends of mine, but they managed to feel like they could've been, had I run into them randomly. They don't anymore, they feel like a corporation, and that's a real shame.

EDIT:  Yeah, sorry for repeating stuff that was said while I was typing.

Battletoad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#55  Edited By Battletoad

1) Bandwidth seems to be their main reasoning for charging for stuff so I hope they save most of it for that so other features like QL and ER don't also become sub-only down the line. 

2)Hiring of competent employees for advertising, since every time the issue is mentioned, it always involves talk of dick-pill ads plastered all over the site.  

3)Make the Friday show as good or better than On The Spot used to be, without cannibalizing Ouick Looks. Also the first episode should be free to all, so potential subs can determine if it is worth it.  

4) Hire a couple of more staffers for GB so they can have more content updates on a more frequent basis.  

5)Save the majority of the rest for operating costs since they don't have any other cash coming in because they hardly ever run ads to pay for the costs of running the site.
DrPockets000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#56  Edited By DrPockets000
@HitmanAgent47 said:
" @DrPockets000: They can't buy 5 buildings, they can rent them, which is cheaper. However they can buy one underground sort of building for cheaper. Yes of course the whole staff of all sites works together now in a really huge underground building.  Hey just countering your points. "
You're just a ray of high-def fucking sunshine, aren't you?  You're literally scrambling for reasons why you chose not to subscribe.
EleFlameMax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By EleFlameMax

Petroleum. 

Boom.

Avatar image for deactivated-57b1d7d14d4a5
deactivated-57b1d7d14d4a5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

Hopefully, not much. 

The whole point of a business it to make more money than you spend. They've been spending a lot of money on mostly investment money for three years. Don't you think it's time for a little profit? :|

Vandal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#59  Edited By Vandal

The excuse to spend time on another endurance run maybe?

Avatar image for lordxavierbritish
LordXavierBritish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

@HitmanAgent47 said:
" @LordXavierBritish said:
I see a ton of gold names. Also I never made a t-shirt before, i'm sure it's not that expensive. Of course you have shipping to consider I suppose, you at least get a shirt for $5, that's not a terrible deal for a month I guess. "Wow, you sure have done your research. "
What sort of research did I have to do? I didn't even go into the fine print like you did just handing your money away without question. I never really seen all fine print because I never clicked onto the page where I had to sub. I didn't research this because i'm not the type to pay for this sort of stuff. Hope your money goes towards something meaningful and not footing the bill.   If there are silent investors too, with ads on the site, everyone's salary is covered already. Now they have like $200,000 worth of revenue if they can get 5000 subscribers. Hope they finally will be able to buy a real pc for gaming to give us more pc game reviews. "  
 Okay. 

Let me just get this straight. 

According to you Whiskey lied about their intent, basically stole my money, is fucked up the ass in debt from their new building and DESPERATELY NEED 5000 subscribers, everything they said about subscriptions on TBLLS was a lie as well, and that secret silent investors that no one at Whiskey has never mentioned are now funding the site. 

You are a idiot. Do you know that? 

Normally i don't like to call people out, but this seems extremely necessary. 

You talk about your own assumptions like they are fact. You make assumptions based on evidence that you yourself create. You make your evidence based on information that you barely even comprehend. The information you barely even comprehend is flawed because you don't even do any research into what you are arguing against because you always assume your position to be right without question. 

It is you sir who does not ask questions. 

Furthermore, you are not going to drag my ass through the dirt by insinuating that I dedicated my hard earned money to this site without investigating what I would be getitng in return. I've offered ample evidence based on actual facts to refute everyone one of your claims regarding subscriptions, facts that I actually looked up and checked the legitimacy of, but you are going to sit there and tell me that I need to ask more questions? That I am throwing my money away? 

Your logic disgusts me. You are a disgusting thinker and a disgrace to philosophy and the study of arguement.
HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By HitmanAgent47
@DrPockets000: Hey I wasn't going to subscribe to any gaming sites anyways. It's not because I am trying to find a reason to not join, I can't find a reason to join. I don't listen that much to the bombcast, I get bored easily. I can't even read a few pages of a book without taking a nap. Also if I want hd videos or bombcast like stuff, I just go to gametrailers and watch the bonus round with real industry insiders and other reviewers or download all their free HD videos, they sustain with ads. I don't need a t-shirt either, I have a ton of those and if I want the graphic design, I could just use that as a wallpaper for my desktop. Also I don't need a t.v show to entertain me, I don't technically watch t.v at home and if I want to be entertained by a reality show, i'll just watch myself post on here. 

Hope they buy a new pc and start reviewing more pc games with that revenue.
HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By HitmanAgent47
@lordofultima said:

"Yeah, you guys know that Whiskey Media sites are funded a lot off of investments, and the people investing in their websites want to see something profitable come out of those websites, seeing as they put their money and trust behind them. It's almost just an honor system, something you don't see a lot on video game website subscriptions -- they're being as transparent as possible. They know a lot of people are just subscribing because they love Giant Bomb and want to support in whatever way they can. And that's totally fine. The podcast catch is just an incentive, a pretty valuable one from what I can tell. "

@LordXavierBritish:

your an idiot because lord of ultima said that above, learn to read. 

Edit: lol, saying I made up stuff, I remember arguing with you in the past, you just dismiss everything trying to sound intellegent with no proof to counter my arguements for the sake of dismissing my arguements. Get your eyes checked, you were so busy pressing reply, you didn't actually read what others wrote.
ReyGitano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#63  Edited By ReyGitano

It's time to start up Carbon Neutral Games.

willyownka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By willyownka

i would like it  if they bought  better podcasting equipment and bought more mic's so Dave, and Drew could be on the bombcast more.   But to be honest if i can  throw down 50$ and i can keep watching the content  giantbomb continues to put up I am more than happy.  

LordXavierBritish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@HitmanAgent47: He said investors, not shady ass silent investors. 

And in any case, even then you only disproved one point of my argument against you not the entire thing. 

You are still an idiot.
HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By HitmanAgent47
@LordXavierBritish: I didn't say shady investors, I said silent investors because we don't know who they are. Calling others an idiot doesn't strengthen your arguement and you speak to me with a nicer tone than idiot or it's flamebait. You were just trying to cover your mistake at the last minute.  

You never had a good counter argument before, or one to begin with, dismissing stuff doesn't make you smart, or insulting other ppl just because you disagree. I have nothing else to say to you, your just a skeptic without the ability to counter an arguement properly.
LordXavierBritish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@HitmanAgent47: And you are ignoring the rest of my argument because you want to distract from my other points. 

Some would call that a bull shitting pussy tactic, but I'm not here to bait any flames.
Branthog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Branthog

I don't care. It's their company. I'm sure it'll go to payroll or something. As long as they continue to allow Giant Bomb to make awesome content without restriction, it's none of my concern.

HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By HitmanAgent47
@LordXavierBritish: Enough of your shit, or your dismissive tactic with calling others an idiot without the ability to counter points. I've argued with users with low post counts before replying non stop, most of these ppl are hostile agreesives. Your post count isn't that low, however knowing this many times over, I realise i'm not going to change your mind if it's full of hositility. I don't resort to personal insults, I just provide points to support my argument, something you should try. Good bye.
Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Milkman

Doing crazy shit like they did today.

LordXavierBritish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@HitmanAgent47: I countered all your points in my previous replies. 

Either you didn't read them or you know you are wrong. 

It's kind of pathetic in both cases.
bybeach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#72  Edited By bybeach
@Lies said:

"They should probably use it to stay in business."

Quite accurate. I want this to be the base for ppl.'s jobs. I would expect the subs to free up  funds for improvement then. Another endurance run is one solid comment (Definitely with Vinny),but needs the implementation of other ideas. For Giant Bomb, I do wonder about the personnel model, if to expand it and how much. How to keep the atmosphere it has now with 4 guys , while Vinny is covering 2 turfs, and Drew an excellent example of support. Time for Drew perhaps with a second pair of hands, or is it vinnys domain? That is, not holding Drew back, but ultimately what does Vinny do? He's a true personality in the public sense, as good as his peers, though trained for tech?. What are these guys going to do? yes they have Dave and Alex and don't forget Rorie, but they have their own jobs. This might be interesting, and why they are all in one room...heh. 

I want it to work, that's heartfelt. 

And unrelated of the Unhinged sort-..Oh and I think Sara is much like those ancient Egyptian paintings of shapely women you see on ruin walls. I  had that silly flash when she was dancing. I do not know if her ancestry is such, and  most likely not. But she is truly  a classic good looking women. And my respects to all the women of whiskey media,.
HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By HitmanAgent47
@LordXavierBritish: Once again your resorting to insults, look I had like 6 users I argued with alot, they were all hostile agressive like you. From now on I won't reply to users with a lower post count for more than 5X, or they are trouble. You didn't counter my points at all, you just tried to dismiss everything I said. That's just being a skeptic, you offered no actual points during your dismissive hostile flamebait behavior. I see no points, you just said no it's not true, end of story, you say that to everything I say, that's not a point, that's just being dismissive of your opposition. What is your point? Nothing, just saying you don't agree doesn't mean your effectively countering. Then resorting to insults when you thought I was talking about a shady secret investors without reading other ppl's inside information.  

Enough of your bullshit, I had enough, i'm walking away because of my experience of dealing with hostile posters with lowered post counts. I've dealt with ppl like you in the past, it's always like 30 replies in a row, so i'm going to stop it. Besides it's not difficult to counter anyone's arguement, that's easy, it's tougher to actually have a good point to counter it, that's tough.
Physic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Physic

I don't care about any new content. I don't care about HD videos. I don't care about a mobile site. The fact that they are promising all these things is just a complete bonus. I subscribed because Giant Bomb and the other whiskey sites are among the best on the entire internet and I want to give back considering how much they have kept me occupied for the year and a half that I have known about them and I'm sure I'm not alone. 

PS, the rent on their new digs is actually cheaper than their sausalito place because the landlord is a friend.   

PPS, the shirt is printed on American Apparel, and those aren't cheap, easily a 15-20 dollar shirt.

fishmicmuffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By fishmicmuffin

By paying the people that make the website what it is.

LordXavierBritish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@HitmanAgent47: I disproved everything you said, because everything you said was based on nothing but idle assumptions with nothing to back it up.  

I then offered you a list of reasons as to why Whiskey has and will continue to support its sites with new content, you did not respond to this.

The only reason you are walking is away is because you are wrong, you always have been,  and won't admit it. 

You're a fucking pansy who can't accept the truth of things unless it is your own truth.
HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By HitmanAgent47
@LordXavierBritish: I have nothing to say to you again, that's way too many replies. Most hostile agressives already made up their mind, countering an arguement is easy, it's like being a lawyer and counter everything from your opponent. However you lack evidence to any sort of pattern. You calling me a pussy shows your a pissed of individual. Don't ever reply to me on the forum again, you see me on the forum, I won't even read your post. You probally have some sort of mental illness, most of the hostile ppl does. You just said no, so that's a point?  

Good bye, look I can fight with you all day, however it's going to get me nowhere talking to a brick wall of skeptism. I just don't respect you enough or want to put up with the bullshit of your skeptical attitude or your insultive behavior calling me a pussy. I rather not talk with angry ppl today if I had a choice. Enjoy paying for trinkets. So you edited the word pussy with pansy. You speak to me with more respect, i'm never speaking to you again and I won't even read your pathetic no point post.  

Belive whatever you want, think you actually have a point. I see angry ppl replying to me all the time, even quoting every part of my quotes, however their retorts are usually nothing, they reply for the sake of replying just to be antagonistic, not because they really had a point. I mean that doesnt account for $200,000 they are trying to raise with 5000 subscribers, that's my point. Good bye, forever.
LordXavierBritish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@HitmanAgent47: Once again, I provided you with evidence as to why Whiskey would continue to support its sites with additional content. 

You ignored this. 

You're completely pathetic. Your arguments lack any kind of substance. 

You are completely off base and as much as I would like to say that I hope you come to your senses one day and realize the ruin you have wrought upon your own mind, I'd much rather see you rot.
Battletoad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Battletoad

This whole subscription issue would have gone a lot more smoothly if they had held off until the new stuff like the Friday show and the other unannounced new content was either ready to go or at least was far enough along to at least tell potential subs in detail what they will be. 

Instead of  BLLS being a boring slapped together telethon asking for money, imagine a free  HD Friday show, essentially the spiritual successor to On the Spot, with a nice set, high production values,  and the lineup actually had thought put to it. No bitterness due to prior talk about messing with the podcast, that would still be free to all day one, a complete non-issue. The Friday show would be the sales pitch. To see more of this awesome show, you need to subscribe...NOT subscribe blindly to the vague promises of new features at some point down the line.  

This would have eliminated the people complaining about paying for audio streams. It would be a new addition to the GB lineup, an immediate sign of value for the money. They are charging for the Friday show, whenever it becomes reality, anyways.  Their timing was off IMO. BTW, to make this hypothetical show even more bad ass, they could have kicked it off with special guest host Rich Gallup.  

They had a whole month to plan this all out, and maybe they should have taken even longer.

TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#80  Edited By TheGreatGuero

They should use it to bring Luchadeer back to life!

LordXavierBritish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@HitmanAgent47: Walking away doesn't make you right. 

It makes you weak.
fattony12000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By fattony12000

I'm pretty sure Hitman is true online visionary, as demonstrated by his hilarious mini-bio...

"My opinion is usually right about everything and based on facts since I can back up any of my statements by request. I do reseach stuff before I make a statement and not post half truths like some individuals who has a limited view or understanding on certain topics I know very well. Or speaking in theories because you lack experience from certain topics creating misconceptions. If you disagree, it's merely your opinion that's wrong unless you can prove me wrong with facts, then I won't change my mind about it. I support pc gaming and crysis is my favorite game on very high settings. I also have a ps3 for a console however I rarely use it except for blu ray. I am indifferent to macs. However I am not trying to seem arrogant. If you think that, i'm not trying to hurt you ego intentionally, the truth hurts and that's your problem for the misinterpretation, not mine." 

Ingenious.

HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By HitmanAgent47
@LordXavierBritish: You want 50 more post or replies? It's like your an angry pig who loves to roll around in the mud slinging insults at others. That's hostile and to me that's smart by leaving these ppl alone. It's not fear, it's calling being smart because it's a waste of my time, however if you want 50 more post, how about I start to insult you back? I can make fun of your appearance, I can make fun of your absolutely no point arguements. I can make fun of how pissed off you are and how your just some bottomfeeder with some sort of mental disability who lacks the ability to use his left side of his brain to form an arguement using evidence. However i'm not going to stoop to that level. Look if you want to roll around in the mud like a bunch of pigs, then let's fight. However I don't think the mods are going to like it. 

It takes a stronger person to not fight, I take krav maga and mixed martial arts. In real life, you know if you really wanted to fight me, me walking away with my skills is a favor to you. I just don't need the extra trouble, however if you want to fight, then sometimes we have to fight.
LordXavierBritish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@HitmanAgent47: Insult me if you want, you still haven't actually responded to my points. 

Everything you say about yourself, all that bull shit about research and the truth, is just a fucking lie. 

All you've done in this topic is supplement your baseless assumptions with more assumptions which were equally ungrounded while simultaneously ignoring every legitimate point I have made and backed up with real evidence. 

Your truth is just another synonym for lie.
HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By HitmanAgent47
@LordXavierBritish: I never said they were anything more than speculations. However it's also difficult disproving me when no one really has the full facts. We don't know why they want to raise $250,000 to keep the bombcast free. They had a specific amount. They needed to make that much to keep the bombcast free or to break even with their target goal. They need that much money.  

I responded to a priv msg, keep it private, we can fight there, not on the forum itself. I myself am not a hostile agressive, I don't go around throwing insults like I lost an arguement trying to manipulate other's feelings using cheap shots. I came here to discuss points and I am speculating, I never said it was absolute proof. Raising $200,000 or more is alot of money, that's all i'm saying.
ChrisF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#86  Edited By ChrisF

I think they should spend it on salary and let people carry on doing what they've been doing so brilliantly thus far.

Avatar image for deactivated-57b1d7d14d4a5
deactivated-57b1d7d14d4a5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@HitmanAgent47 said:
" @LordXavierBritish: I never said they were anything more than speculations. However it's also difficult disproving me when no one really has the full facts.  "

You don't have to disprove allegations. You have to prove them. :|
Battletoad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Battletoad

LXS, somewhere along the way you have come off sounding like more of a jackass than Hitman. It was probably somewhere around your tenth straight name calling, desperate attempt to get attention response. Move on already.
LordXavierBritish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Battletoad: Never.
Red12b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Red12b
@HitmanAgent47 said:

" @LordXavierBritish: I didn't say shady investors, I said silent investors because we don't know who they are. Calling others an idiot doesn't strengthen your arguement and you speak to me with a nicer tone than idiot or it's flamebait. You were just trying to cover your mistake at the last minute.   You never had a good counter argument before, or one to begin with, dismissing stuff doesn't make you smart, or insulting other ppl just because you disagree. I have nothing else to say to you, your just a skeptic without the ability to counter an arguement properly. "

Shelby Bonnie 

The CEO of Whiskey Media is Shelby Bonnie, He is the sole investor of Whiskey Media,  
http://www.crunchbase.com/person/shelby-bonnie  
http://people.forbes.com/profile/shelby-w-bonnie/85386 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whiskey_Media  

FACTS motherfucker!  

Oh also, Shelby Bonnie was the co-founder of C-Net, You wanna know why it's called Whiskey Media, his family owned a Distillery in Tennessee, That Logo, His family's logo.     

@LordXavierBritish said:

" @HitmanAgent47: I disproved everything you said, because everything you said was based on nothing but idle assumptions with nothing to back it up.   I then offered you a list of reasons as to why Whiskey has and will continue to support its sites with new content, you did not respond to this. The only reason you are walking is away is because you are wrong, you always have been,  and won't admit it.  You're a fucking pansy who can't accept the truth of things unless it is your own truth. "

Couldn't've said it better myself  

Enough of your bullshit, I had enough, i'm walking away because of my experience of dealing with hostile posters with lowered post counts.     

Step up to the plate big boy, wanna mess with someone your own size eh,  

Oh and one more thing,  
You are a fucking idiot. 
Fallen189

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#91  Edited By Fallen189
@LordXavierBritish said:
" @HitmanAgent47: Insult me if you want, you still haven't actually responded to my points.  Everything you say about yourself, all that bull shit about research and the truth, is just a fucking lie.  All you've done in this topic is supplement your baseless assumptions with more assumptions which were equally ungrounded while simultaneously ignoring every legitimate point I have made and backed up with real evidence.  Your truth is just another synonym for lie. "
Take it to PM's. Jesus
Darksaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 7

#92  Edited By Darksaw
@Lemoncookie01 said:
" They need to buy harder booze to get Will and Rorie drunk. "
ManlyBeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#93  Edited By ManlyBeast

More sara. 

/thread

Mighty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Mighty
@Coombs said:
"By giving it to the site that made the majority of it for them "
Avatar image for gingertastic_10
gingertastic_10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

User Lists: 16

#95  Edited By gingertastic_10

On more Game Room games.

jim_dandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By jim_dandy
@doublezeroduck said:
" Hookers and blow?   "
ONLY THING WORTH BUYIN'
WalkerTR77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By WalkerTR77

I hope the guys get paid more, I'm assuming they don't get enough for what they do.

HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By HitmanAgent47
@Red12b: I go to cnet for reviews, I can't belive he co-founded it. Now it all makes sense how they get their funding. Also for a second I thought the name shelby bonnie sounded like a female.  

Don't worry we are talking via pm, with xavier whatever his name is, I just don't want to get in trouble saying shit here.
AV_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 13

#99  Edited By AV_Gamer

HitmanAgent47 bringing the knowledge. Great posts. 

You've broken their true intentions down.

It's speculation, but I believe your theory is very spot on.

Karolis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 34

#100  Edited By Karolis
@HitmanAgent47: Let me ask you a question. Why are you on this site?