I'll doodle your favorite characters/descriptions, homies!

verysexypotato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By verysexypotato

EDIT: It's April now, guys. A few things to say. Unfortunately I wasn't able to do my "March Challenge." After the first week I fell off the wagon in terms of dailies. This doesn't mean this thread is going anywhere, it's just too fun! I'll continue to do requests for you guys on here for kicks. I'll post whenever I have time each week.

In addition to (or sometimes in tandem with) these requests, I'll be doing a live-stream every Saturday around 7PM, PST HERE. Sometimes I'll be drawing a request posted in this thread, other times I'll just be listening to whoever is in the chat and drawing any crazed ideas I see. It'll be fun, I promise. I'll also stream on a whim sometimes during the week, so maybe this will allow me to put my worthless twitter account to use. Follow me at @Super_Jogurt and I'll give a big "WHAHOO! PARTY TIME!" whenever I go live... or something. You could also just say hi!

And lastly, I'll be taking commissions at some point soon (since someone asked and I like the idea.) Meaning, if you want a drawing for sure, then you can snag one. More info on that coming to my site later. Don't wanna turn the GB forums into an artist flea market...

---

Alright, guys. I've never posted in any forum before, so I hope this is the right category for this...

All through the month of March I will be making one character drawing a day for anyone who asks. What I want from you guys is a description of the character you'd like illustrated and any other additions you may want (i.e. Mewtwo wearing a monocle and tophat, some anime character at marty-gras, whatever.) If I don't know what your requested character looks like, and if you say it's alright in your post, I could do a "research-blind" drawing. Meaning I would draw the character from your description only and see what I come up with.

There won't be rules, really. Hell, I'll draw anything you want. Though, if it's incredibly (and I mean really) offensive, I'll just PM it to ya instead of posting it. I don't have any qualms with that, I just don't want either of us getting in trouble. Yea, I'm looking at YOU, sir.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I will try my best to color each one, but I do have a job and that means I may not be able to go hog wild on each doodle. But I will promise to deliver something small and fun every day. Below are some cute examples. Here's a few doodles made last week. You like My Little Pony, don't you? And if you'll look to your left, our tour continues with a Bulbasaur being the unfortunate love-partner of a Golem.

Oh yes, and if you're into dorky comics and junk, I finally put together a website which I will be updating as often as I can. I'm really enjoying all this audience participation! http://superjogurt.com/

Also! If any of the GB crew make a request (especially Vinny and his succulent biceps) then it's an immediate in. Just sayin'...

As for the order through which I pick your submissions, it isn't first come first serve or anything like that (except for the very first poster, which I felt was mandatory.) The way I choose submissions is throwing every single idea I read into a word doc for quick reference. When I start a new day's drawing I check the thread for any new submissions, add them to the list, and then go through and pick an idea I like or am currently in the mood for. This way, those who arrive late to the party have just as much of a chance as anyone else. So don't stop posting, Duders!

EDIT: Wow! Some of the forum responses and PMs I've been receiving from this thread are overwhelming! A number of you have asked if you could donate. I just put a donation button up on Super Jogurt for anyone who would like to contribute.

Date of doodlesPoster's requestDoodle
March 2nd
We begin with a tentacular wedding!
No Caption Provided

Purple tentacle - maniac mansion/day of the tentacle.

in a tux marrying me!

No Caption Provided
March 3rd
Stay classy, Kangaskhan
@GloriousDinosaur said:

Could you please draw a Kangaskhan (pokemon r/b/y) with bowler hat, cane, monocle and pipe

ps. tentacular wedding is cute!!

No Caption Provided
March 4th
Here are two for late, late, Sunday night! User Phatmac deserves his since he IS the first post. Also, I will now only be posting thumbnails on here for quick reference and putting the urls for the high-res versions on my site. I'm having some serious troubles posting anything too large, which is understandable.
@Phatmac said:

Draw a dick from Spore.

@obscurefan said:

Isaac Clark from Dead Space riding a pony.

High-res version
http://superjogurt.com/?p=87
No Caption Provided
March 5th
Well, had to do a quickie. I'll try to do another one tonight but I'm not promising anything. I've got some work to finish up by tomorrow. Though, just because I only deliver one doesn't mean I've only worked on one. A few of these requests are a bit... elaborate. The whole point of this project is to challenge myself. So some of these will take a night or two.
@Wunder_ said:

This looks like a great thread! Do you think I could get my avatar hand-drawn or just a drawing of Link Kirby?

High-res version
http://superjogurt.com/?p=97
No Caption Provided
March 6th
Had fun drawing this one on bristle. There are some yoshi/snoopy doodles which might work as avatars if anyone was interested. I may post them later.
@Sparky_Buzzsaw said:

This is a fantastic thread. If it's at all possible, I'd like to make a goofy Charlie Brown-inspired request. Could you doodle a picture of Waluigi pulling away a Bob-Omb as Mario goes sailing through the air after trying to kick it?

http://superjogurt.com/?p=122
No Caption Provided
March 7th
-
Dear Diary,
The internet drew me a picture today.
Love,
A Moderator.
@Sweep said:

Can you draw Matty_FTM's avatar with actual testicles for a mouth?

Or, in other words, can you draw Matty_FTM's avatar?

http://superjogurt.com/?p=126
No Caption Provided
March 8th
Jesus christ, I have no excuse for my actions on this day's drawing. As you will read, today's chosen poster requested no kissing, animal husbandry(animal wifey?), or any intimacy of any kind.
Anyway, now I'm starting to get into some of these multiple character love-fests. I've gotta do more of these.
No regrets...
But there's a wallpaper if you're willing.
@medacris said:

I really like your sketches. Lot of personality to them.

If you'd like (and thank you in advance if you do), draw me one of the following: Fluttershy, Luxray, Ampharos, or Heavy Weapons Guy.

Wallpaper!
http://superjogurt.com/?p=135
No Caption Provided
March 9th
Hoh boy, backed up already. I'll be jumping on another for tonight to make up. See you boys and girls soon!
@Zacagawea said:

Yes, I'd like a number 5 without lettuce and a side of Steve Jobs with dreadlocks.

Keep it black and white, of course.

If that's too easy, make him a robot/android with dreadlocks. Make sure to keep the beard.

This thread will be the end of you, btw.

Wallpaper / Avatar
http://superjogurt.com/?p=140
No Caption Provided
March 12th
This is a weird one for me. Trying to tackle background illustration with color, as well as drawing Sam n Max. Steve Purcell is a huge influence to me and so when I draw these guys there is definitely an uncanny-valley going on. I'm not Purcell, but seeing enough of his influence in my work while not being as well executed probably doesn't help this drawing. Anyway, I enjoyed making this and it was a lot harder than I expected. Hope you like it, Mister.
@Tuffgong said:

How about Sam & Max playing chess with bullets?

Wallpaper / Avatar
http://superjogurt.com/?p=152
No Caption Provided
March 20th
Well guys, it looks like I have failed to do a drawing every day this month. A number of hurdles came-a rushin’ my way and I haven’t been able to keep up the daily drawings. I keep telling myself a quick doodle would suffice… I need to learn to just poop one out and deliver it fast. Until then, I’ll give you guys at least two a week.
@C0V3RT said:

Draw a Big Daddy from Bioshock getting pissed off trying to use an iPad while in an Apple store.

Wallpaper / Avatar
http://superjogurt.com/?p=159
No Caption Provided
March 28th
No comment.
@mynthon said:

Amazing thread!

I'd love to see Big Bo from Binary Domain wearing an extra small tanooki suit.

Wallpaper
http://superjogurt.com/?p=167
No Caption Provided
April 2nd
Oh look, a new month. Jesus christ.
@AlexanderSheen said:

Man, this thread is great! Could you draw Funky Student riding Amaterasu? Thanks.

P.S.: I love that there's a wiki page for Funky Student. This site is fantastic.

Wallpaper
http://superjogurt.com/?p=172
No Caption Provided
etrdzjerzdkjmytrk,mil.u,544wr254dh23dhj234h43rsdhetrdzhzedtjzkjtuliyu;l.yfky6t453
ryjrsy6ksll,y6rja64e6rja
No Caption Provided
June 29th
I gotta know who requested this one or confirm I'm going insane.
@???
Phatmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By Phatmac

Draw a dick from Spore.

retrovirus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#4  Edited By retrovirus

Commander Shepard and Mordin partying would be awesome, please!

nintendoeats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By nintendoeats

I would like a picture of a man who has seen too much. A man on the edge. A man who will stand up for all other humans, but cannot be trusted to stay sane. Wearing a Purple Top Hat.

Avatar image for vegetable_side_dish
Vegetable_Side_Dish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

A midget shitting in a bucket stuck in the Virginia Tech Massacre. 

Joker369

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Joker369

Could you draw Chie from Persona 4 kicking a tank?

benson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By benson

Andrew Breibart dressed as Aerith being killed by George Soros dressed as Sepiroth.

Djratchet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By Djratchet

Garcia Hotspur and Travis Touchdown being bros, chilling out on an off day

And maybe throw in Juliet Starling somewhere for laughs?

JasonR86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By JasonR86

@verysexypotato:

So my character is a very frustrated yet apathetic bald Caucasian male with an extraordinary inferiority complex despite being gigantic in size. He tries his hardest to have spikey, Japanese anime hair despite the fact that he only has hair around the sides and back of his head (i.e. Jean Luc Picard-like). He has an amazing over-bite yet he has a pointed, bulging chin that you could shred cheese on. He has a massive, furry unibrow and really low cheek bones. He has needle thin eye-brows and a forehead that is larger then the bottom half of his face twice over.

He has a fat yet muscular body and wears a gigantic poncho made of rubber and colored green. He wears a glorious scarf, made of satin and colored pink with purple highlights, that is long and flowing in the wind. He has a very practical man-purse to hold his personal belongings. On his oddly skinny and short legs he has rainbow colored MC Hammer pants that are way, way too big for his body. He has perfect posture and a look on his face that says "What the fuck is wrong with my life?" He wears army colored gloves with the fingers cut off and two wedding rings on each finger hoping that they might impress women. He wears beat up, rust colored sneakers that are self-lacing (i.e. the Back to the Future 2 sneakers).

verysexypotato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By verysexypotato

@Joker369:

Now, this is a character I don't know. Would you like a research-blind doodle, or should I look up this character?

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

#12  Edited By BeachThunder
Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#13  Edited By Video_Game_King

@Joker369 said:

Could you draw Chie from Persona 4 kicking a tank?

Fuck that. Draw her AS a tank. Like a mermaid, but instead of the bottom part being fish, the bottom part is tank.

nintendoeats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By nintendoeats

Wait, I want to change mine: I want VGK. But insane (er). and wearing a Purple Tophat.

shishkebab09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#15  Edited By shishkebab09

@Video_Game_King: Also, fighting a bear mech. Half mech, half bear.

nintendoeats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By nintendoeats

@shishkebab09 said:

@Video_Game_King: Also, fighting a bear mech. Half mech, half bear.

Wait, how about 1/3 mech, 1/3 bear, and 1/3 bearmech?

medacris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By medacris

I really like your sketches. Lot of personality to them.

If you'd like (and thank you in advance if you do), draw me one of the following: Fluttershy, Luxray, Ampharos, or Heavy Weapons Guy.

verysexypotato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By verysexypotato

Oh jeeze, the internet is fast! And no one said raptors yet. Alrighty, some nitty-gritty.

@rockyhorrorgerri: - Alright, you don't seem to have any photos of yourself other than your thumbnail, so I'll do my best from this reference.

- This, I like.

- I don't know half these characters. Research, Y/N?

- Things like this are not alright... Expect a PM from me.

- That's my favorite character from that game!

- Mordin is actually my favorite character from that game, though it'll be my femshep unless you say otherwise.

- Yea, sure. Why not?

- Thank you! First internet compliment I've had and it came before my first internet hater (both of which I want to print and post on my ceiling.) I love me some MLP and TF2, but the other characters I know nothing about. Would you like me to look them up, and if so, what games/movies/whatever are they from?

- You sound like a million art directors... Frustrated/apathetic? Muscled/fat? "He has a massive, furry unibrow and... He has needle thin eye-brows" This is physically impossible. But I will accept this troll!

Expect some of these over the weekend, and continue posting requests! If I don't get to you this round, don't be disheartened, keep coming back. I'll call you out specifically if you're request is picked. I'll get to as many as I can.

ImmortalSaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ImmortalSaiyan

@Djratchet said:

I second this.

Vinny_Says

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Vinny_Says

Can you draw an Assassin from the Assassin's Order who lived in the wild west? I just want to see if an assassin can wear a cowboy hat like a hood....

Joker369

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Joker369

@verysexypotato You can look at her page on the site if you want. Here are a few links to what I was thinking of:

http://media.moddb.com/images/members/1/209/208595/2.2.jpg

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/913/1062188-kick_the_tank_super.jpg

I would normally just paste the photos in but I'm on the mobile site right now.

Awesome drawing by the way.

Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Video_Game_King

@nintendoeats said:

Wait, I want to change mine: I want VGK. But insane (er). and wearing a Purple Tophat.

So this:

I really need to stop looking at this game's box art.
I really need to stop looking at this game's box art.
Avatar image for deactivated-629eab11cc270
deactivated-629eab11cc270

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Yes, I'd like a number 5 without lettuce and a side of Steve Jobs with dreadlocks.

Keep it black and white, of course.

If that's too easy, make him a robot/android with dreadlocks. Make sure to keep the beard.

This thread will be the end of you, btw.

TheFreeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By TheFreeMan

Nathan Drake arm wrestling Indiana Jones! With Lara Croft acting as referee!

Please! Even if you don't choose to draw my suggestion, thanks for taking this on. With the suggestions this community will generate, I'm sure there'll be fantastic doodles coming out of this.

nintendoeats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By nintendoeats

@Video_Game_King: How does the crown stay on?

benson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By benson

@verysexypotato said:

- I don't know half these characters. Research, Y/N?

Andrew Breitbart was a dishonest and agressive far right political commentator, mostly known for his role in destroying ACORN, who recently died, here's a pic: http://extratv.warnerbros.com/images/news/0301/andrew-breitbart3.jpg . George Soros is a left wing billionaire frequently accused by right wing conspiracy theorists of trying to rule the world, so now they're accusing him of having assassinated Breitbart, pic of him: http://www.jewishworldreview.com/images/soros_wild_hair.jpg.

Also I like your drawing style, it's silly and dynamic, keep it up!

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#28  Edited By Yummylee
MistaSparkle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#29  Edited By MistaSparkle

So, can you do one of Vinny giving a watermelon in a wheelchair(Professor X - Style) a stern talking to about the birds and the bees? That would be super impressive and I'd probably put it on my refrigerator.

Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Video_Game_King

@nintendoeats:

It's a balancing act, at that point. It's why when I transform into characters who are already wearing hats, I put that hat on top of my crown. (Most of the time.)

landon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By landon

@TheFreeMan said:

Please! Even if you don't choose to draw my suggestion, thanks for taking this on. With the suggestions this community will generate, I'm sure there'll be fantastic doodles coming out of this.

I want this exact picture, except Nathan Fillion from Firefly is watching over the match with a "I got next match" kinda face going on.

TheFreeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By TheFreeMan

@Landon said:

@TheFreeMan said:

I want this exact picture, except Nathan Fillion from Firefly is watching over the match with a "I got next match" kinda face going on.

Oh god, yes.

JasonR86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 5

#33  Edited By JasonR86

@verysexypotato:

Make my dream character come to life buddy!

Slaker117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#34  Edited By Slaker117
@Vinny_Says said:

Can you draw an Assassin from the Assassin's Order who lived in the wild west? I just want to see if an assassin can wear a cowboy hat like a hood....

No Caption Provided
rawrnosaurous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By rawrnosaurous

I want a picture of the Giant bomb crew ( Vinny, Jeff, Ryan, and Brad) jumping and giving a high five to each other.

Femshep is in this picture somewhere, riding rainbowdash across the sky.

verysexypotato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By verysexypotato

@Video_Game_King: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, what is?! I dont even?! What the hell is that? I don't mean to break my cool, but I'm totally drawing that... knife person. What is that from?

- Also, shit. Beaten to it.

Vinny_Says

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Vinny_Says

@Slaker117 said:

@Vinny_Says said:

No Caption Provided

Holy sheeeit where did you get that? Is there a website full of AC fan concepts? That is unbelievably awesome!

Slaker117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#38  Edited By Slaker117
@Vinny_Says: That piece was something Ubi commissioned for an art book. If you really like it, you can buy a print here, though it's kind of a lot to ask for a simple picture.
CaptainCody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By CaptainCody

@ImmortalSaiyan said:

@Djratchet said:

I second this.

Steve Blum and Robin Atkin Downes approve.

SpunkyHePanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By SpunkyHePanda

I want Chie Satonaka and Mitsuru Kirijo fist-bumping. But like, little kid versions. And they should have funny little backpacks, maybe one based on my Pan-Taron guy. Please?

EDIT: Could you also make kid versions of their Personas fist-bumping above them? THAT WOULD BE RAD.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#41  Edited By Hailinel

Great artwork!

Hmm, what do I want to see?

How about your interpretation of inn manager Yukiko Amagi and police officer Chie Satonaka in their thirties.

SpunkyHePanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By SpunkyHePanda

@Hailinel said:

Great artwork!

How about your interpretation of inn manager Yukiko Amagi and police officer Chie Satonaka in their thirties.

I want this also.

Nottle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Nottle

@verysexypotato: awesome.

Eri Ninamori
Eri Ninamori

I want to see Duster as Donny from the Big Lebowski, hanging out in a bowling alley with me (send me a PM for picture) as the Dude and Wrex as Walter Sobchak with those yellow glasses and the vest. Also Yukiko from Persona 4 but dressed as, Eri Ninamori playing with a cat for no reason.

You should research these characters in case you don't know. Here is Duster because no one know's who he is. there is a good picture of Walter, the Dude, and Donny where they all 3 are sitting down, walter has his head cocked to the side.

No Caption Provided
Duster
Duster
Djratchet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Djratchet

@CaptainCody said:

@ImmortalSaiyan said:

@Djratchet said:

I second this.

Steve Blum and Robin Atkin Downes approve.

Hell yeah they do!

DemBones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By DemBones

The black guy from Old Spice in a top hat, with pants, but no shirt. Boxing a monster that has the body of a mantis, tentacles for limbs and the head of a bear with spider eyes.

EarlessShrimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#46  Edited By EarlessShrimp

Actually for a while I used the "Goliath Online" sound for receiving a text. This, however, was far too loud but it could easily be adjusted!

Nottle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Nottle

@SpunkyHePanda said:

@Hailinel said:

Great artwork!

I want this also.

Yes, soccer moms Chie and Yukiko. Also they develop a wisconsin accent for some reason.

No Caption Provided

Hell yeah!

jacksukeru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

#48  Edited By jacksukeru

Oh cool, you drew that girl/robot from "Super Mighty Force".

Good luck with these requests.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#49  Edited By Hailinel

@RockmanBionics said:

Oh cool, you drew that girl/robot from "Super Mighty Force".

Good luck with these requests.

That's Mighty Switch Force, and her name is Patricia Wagon. (Yes, it's a pun.) :P

@Nottle: Except they're Japanese, so wouldn't it be a Kansai accent?

jacksukeru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

#50  Edited By jacksukeru

@Hailinel: W-wha...? B-but that's how Klepek says it D:

Everything I know is wrong.