#151 Posted by shootermcclay (219 posts) -
#152 Posted by Sweep (8793 posts) -

Can you draw Matty_FTM's avatar with actual testicles for a mouth?

Or, in other words, can you draw Matty_FTM's avatar?

Moderator
#153 Posted by supamon (1333 posts) -

@Sweep said:

Can you draw Matty_FTM's avatar with actual testicles for a mouth?

Or, in other words, can you draw Matty_FTM's avatar?

LOL yes please draw this. For me I'd like to request a Warhammer 40K space marine in a top hat and monocle having tea with a space ork dressed in similar 18th century female clothing (bonnet and all) while a chaos space marine/eldar shits rainbow over them. In space. Oh and you may add in Vinny's biceps anywhere you see fit into this.

Keep it up! Good stuff!

#154 Posted by Lunar_Aura (2779 posts) -

@verysexypotato: Thank you for doing this one in the Halo thread...

#155 Posted by Moncole (636 posts) -

Mario with a portal gun riding Rainbow Dash.

#156 Posted by CountMacula (234 posts) -

Greatest thread ever! If it's not too much trouble, I'd love to see your take on the scene from Link's Awakening where Link and Marin are sitting on the beach...

#157 Posted by Brewmaster_Andy (520 posts) -

I hate to make this about me but damn, a picture of me brewing beer would be fucking great! There are a couple of them on my profile page here on the site. Outstanding work, duder!

#158 Posted by AndrewB (7453 posts) -

This is my new favorite thread on the Citadel!

#159 Posted by Sparky_Buzzsaw (6044 posts) -

This is a fantastic thread. If it's at all possible, I'd like to make a goofy Charlie Brown-inspired request. Could you doodle a picture of Waluigi pulling away a Bob-Omb as Mario goes sailing through the air after trying to kick it?

Moderator
#160 Posted by SpunkyHePanda (1584 posts) -

@Sparky_Buzzsaw said:

This is a fantastic thread. If it's at all possible, I'd like to make a goofy Charlie Brown-inspired request. Could you doodle a picture of Waluigi pulling away a Bob-Omb as Mario goes sailing through the air after trying to kick it?

Would there be an "AAUGH!" involved?

#161 Posted by Sparky_Buzzsaw (6044 posts) -

@SpunkyHePanda: Hah! Of course!

Moderator
#162 Posted by Jay444111 (2441 posts) -

@Slaker117 said:

@Vinny_Says said:

Can you draw an Assassin from the Assassin's Order who lived in the wild west? I just want to see if an assassin can wear a cowboy hat like a hood....

Wait... is that Roland Deschain from Dark Tower series?

#163 Posted by pmurph (75 posts) -

@Video_Game_King said:

@pmurph:

Yes. Go play it. Now. (Although I'd recommend going after Rin (the armless girl who kinda looks like Seto) first.) Oh, and , I will add yet another insane and stupid request: a Persona 4/Katawa Shoujo crossover according to this dialogue. (I realize it can be a bit confusing, but trust me: it can be worked out in the end.)

I ended up trying corpse party out instead , but i'll get on it once i'm done with that and the two ever17 endings i have been putting off for months.

#164 Posted by Wikitoups (768 posts) -

Nathan Drake air humping... or doing the funky chicken dance whatever one is more funny

#165 Posted by TheUnsavedHero (1255 posts) -

A bit of a challenge, but may I request a pic of Sam Fisher and Solid Snake pointing their pistols at eachothers heads in the rain?

#166 Posted by verysexypotato (207 posts) -

@Sparky_Buzzsaw:Phew, sorry about the delay, here's another request! You can check the front page for it. I felt like actually doing it pencil and ink would probably work better, though I did color it digitally. Hope you like it.

Also, just an aside, is anyone familiar with wordpress/comicpress? I keep breaking my site...

Another aside: I bought a copy of persona 4 on amazon and it should be here soon. I've got a lot of P4 requests, so those folks should hold their breathes until I play a little into it and get a feel for these guys/girls. See you again tomorrow with a double-post.

#167 Posted by Hailinel (23694 posts) -

@verysexypotato said:

@Sparky_Buzzsaw:Phew, sorry about the delay, here's another request! You can check the front page for it. I felt like actually doing it pencil and ink would probably work better, though I did color it digitally. Hope you like it.

Also, just an aside, is anyone familiar with wordpress/comicpress? I keep breaking my site...

Another aside: I bought a copy of persona 4 on amazon and it should be here soon. I've got a lot of P4 requests, so those folks should hold their breathes until I play a little into it and get a feel for these guys/girls. See you again tomorrow with a double-post.

That one gave me a good chuckle.

Online
#168 Posted by verysexypotato (207 posts) -

@Brewmaster_Andy: You wouldn't happen to be the gentleman chatting up Will Smith about brews right after last year's Giantbomb panel at PAX-Prime... would you?

@AndrewB: I think I love you Shepard..

#169 Posted by Claude (16254 posts) -
@Hailinel said:

@verysexypotato said:

@Sparky_Buzzsaw:Phew, sorry about the delay, here's another request! You can check the front page for it. I felt like actually doing it pencil and ink would probably work better, though I did color it digitally. Hope you like it.

Also, just an aside, is anyone familiar with wordpress/comicpress? I keep breaking my site...

Another aside: I bought a copy of persona 4 on amazon and it should be here soon. I've got a lot of P4 requests, so those folks should hold their breathes until I play a little into it and get a feel for these guys/girls. See you again tomorrow with a double-post.

That one gave me a good chuckle.

Me too. Loved that one.
#170 Posted by Brewmaster_Andy (520 posts) -

@verysexypotato: Nope, but I am the gentleman that keeps sending the GB crew beer!

#171 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -
@Slaker117 said:
@Vinny_Says said:

Can you draw an Assassin from the Assassin's Order who lived in the wild west? I just want to see if an assassin can wear a cowboy hat like a hood....

mother FUCKER <3
#172 Posted by Sparky_Buzzsaw (6044 posts) -

@verysexypotato: That is fantastic! Thanks so much!

Moderator
#173 Posted by SamStrife (1282 posts) -

This is a weird one but would you be so kind to draw a Pokemon trainer whos Pokemon of choice is any pokemon resembling an egg? A trainer that would use only Pokemon like Exeggcute or togepi or the like? The dude needs to look like a fanatic almost, wearing clothes that resemble his egg like babies (like any trainer looks like their Pokemon of choice to a degree...)

I know it's kinda dumb but it would make my LIFE to see it and you seem like the guy with the skills to pull it off.

Thank you in advance :)

#174 Posted by GunslingerPanda (4608 posts) -

This is glorious. Can you draw Bowser and Dr. Robotnik having a pie eating contest?

#175 Posted by Sammo21 (3204 posts) -

@verysexypotato: How about Shephard and Wrex but as 2 cops in LA Noire?

#176 Edited by verysexypotato (207 posts) -

Both of these just arrived in the mail. Between all the work I've gotta finish by the end of next week and you guys, I won't have time to touch the supple, young discs within.

It's all your fault.

I'll never forgive any of you.

Expect two doodles tonight...

My epididymis aches...
#177 Posted by dunkmaster_flex (2 posts) -

Dear Mr. Potato,

Please doodle the following:

Myself (interpret my username as a description of my character however you wish) and Gaben tag-teaming (sexually) a sexy alien chick, maybe Tali'Zorah (suit on) or Haruhara Haruko from FLCL. This whole thing is on top of a huge, totally badass lyger, which is roaring triumphantly. I am holding and firing into the air an AK-47 with one arm, and high-fiving the girl with the other. Gaben is high-fiving no-one.

In the background, a volcano is erupting, and maybe some little angels are trumpeting. There's a big star aligned with the volcano in the center, sorta like when Jesus was born. Unlike when Jesus was born, however, there is a triple rainbow. That's all!

P.S. in cursive letters over the top if it could say "happy birthday rick" that'd be fuckin sick he'll love that

#178 Posted by verysexypotato (207 posts) -

@dunkmaster_flex said:

Dear Mr. Potato,

Please doodle the following:

Myself (interpret my username as a description of my character however you wish) and Gaben tag-teaming (sexually) a sexy alien chick, maybe Tali'Zorah (suit on) or Haruhara Haruko from FLCL. This whole thing is on top of a huge, totally badass lyger, which is roaring triumphantly. I am holding and firing into the air an AK-47 with one arm, and high-fiving the girl with the other. Gaben is high-fiving no-one.

In the background, a volcano is erupting, and maybe some little angels are trumpeting. There's a big star aligned with the volcano in the center, sorta like when Jesus was born. Unlike when Jesus was born, however, there is a triple rainbow. That's all!

P.S. in cursive letters over the top if it could say "happy birthday rick" that'd be fuckin sick he'll love that

Like this?

#179 Posted by yoshisaur (2611 posts) -

@verysexypotato: Odd request I know, but I was wondering if you would draw/paint a romantic scene between a Night Elf Female Hunter and a Night Elf Male Hunter from World of Warcraft. I have been wanting to get a professional to draw this at some point, and you fit the description, because my wife and I actually met in the Night Elf beginner area in WoW when it first launched. Played it for 2 years and then got married :)

Let me know if you could do something like this, I am willing to pay if it comes to something like that :) PM me if you want to talk about it so we can set it up (if you're up for it of course!)

#180 Posted by big_jon (5708 posts) -

@verysexypotato: Me and Master chief arm wrestling? Yeah!

#181 Posted by UnrealDP (1220 posts) -
Balrog!

You've already got a lot of requests, but do a picture of Balrog from Cave Story fighting kool-aid man! Please and thank you!

#182 Posted by Yummylee (21208 posts) -

@verysexypotato said:

Both of these just arrived in the mail. Between all the work I've gotta finish by the end of next week and you guys, I won't have time to touch the supple, young discs within.

It's all your fault.

I'll never forgive any of you.

Expect two doodles tonight...

My epididymis aches...

I'm in the exact same situation as you, only I've got Persona 3 instead x)

#183 Posted by dunkmaster_flex (2 posts) -

@verysexypotato: wow thats a great tatt!!

#184 Posted by verysexypotato (207 posts) -

@dunkmaster_flex said:

@verysexypotato: wow thats a great tatt!!

Yup, I love that some guy actually got that. Mine just has Bowser from Paper Mario.

#185 Edited by verysexypotato (207 posts) -

@Sweep said:

Can you draw Matty_FTM's avatar with actual testicles for a mouth?

Or, in other words, can you draw Matty_FTM's avatar?

You're the next lucky lotto winner (check front page.) I made the image with square proportions so you can use it as an avatar. Which, I assumed, was what you wanted. Let me know how you like it.

Whoops, forgot the bowtie! Fixed.

#186 Posted by Willtron (243 posts) -

This is fucking aweeeeeeeesome.

The McDonald's mascots. In an orgy. With those Eyes Wide Shut masks on. O_o

#187 Posted by JackSukeru (5898 posts) -

This thread has totally been worth it going back to, good job duder!

#188 Posted by verysexypotato (207 posts) -

I've gotten some interest on the Deadspace/MLP crossover drawing. Is anyone interested in an Isaac and wonderbolt wallpaper?

#189 Posted by Sweep (8793 posts) -

@verysexypotato said:

@Sweep said:

Can you draw Matty_FTM's avatar with actual testicles for a mouth?

Or, in other words, can you draw Matty_FTM's avatar?

You're the next lucky lotto winner (check front page.) I made the image with square proportions so you can use it as an avatar. Which, I assumed, was what you wanted. Let me know how you like it.

Whoops, forgot the bowtie! Fixed.

This is actually the best thing to ever happen on the internet, ever. needs to change his avatar, pronto!

Moderator
#190 Posted by Icicle7x3 (1169 posts) -

Samus, in her Gravity Suit, on a pogo stick, underwater.

#191 Posted by thedj93 (1237 posts) -

dude, plz draw friedrich nietzche

#192 Posted by Wunder_ (1167 posts) -

@verysexypotato: Holy fuck man, I just read that Peanuts comic and as a hugeeeeee Peanuts fan the entire thing was perfect. Is there anyway I can donate to you? This thread is probably the greatest thing I've read on the Giantbomb forums. Fucking brilliance.

#193 Posted by MattyFTM (14328 posts) -

@Sweep said:

@verysexypotato said:

@Sweep said:

Can you draw Matty_FTM's avatar with actual testicles for a mouth?

Or, in other words, can you draw Matty_FTM's avatar?

You're the next lucky lotto winner (check front page.) I made the image with square proportions so you can use it as an avatar. Which, I assumed, was what you wanted. Let me know how you like it.

Whoops, forgot the bowtie! Fixed.

This is actually the best thing to ever happen on the internet, ever. needs to change his avatar, pronto!

Fuck you Sweep!!!

Moderator
#194 Posted by Video_Game_King (35843 posts) -

@thedj93 said:

dude, plz draw friedrich nietzche

With testicles for a mouth.

#195 Posted by verysexypotato (207 posts) -
@medacris

I really like your sketches. Lot of personality to them.

If you'd like (and thank you in advance if you do), draw me one of the following: Fluttershy, Luxray, Ampharos, or Heavy Weapons Guy.

Hey, forgot to send you a message earlier. You're today's idea. Hope you... Er.. Like it. Did it just get hot in here? G'Night.
#196 Posted by verysexypotato (207 posts) -
@MattyFTM

@Sweep said:

@verysexypotato said:

@Sweep said:

Can you draw Matty_FTM's avatar with actual testicles for a mouth?

Or, in other words, can you draw Matty_FTM's avatar?

You're the next lucky lotto winner (check front page.) I made the image with square proportions so you can use it as an avatar. Which, I assumed, was what you wanted. Let me know how you like it.

Whoops, forgot the bowtie! Fixed.

This is actually the best thing to ever happen on the internet, ever. needs to change his avatar, pronto!

Fuck you Sweep!!!

You're very welcome.
#197 Posted by YoThatLimp (1877 posts) -

Toaster fisting turtle.

Online
#198 Posted by ajamafalous (11821 posts) -

This thread is great. You are great.

#199 Posted by thedj93 (1237 posts) -

@Video_Game_King: VIDEO GAMES!

#200 Posted by SpunkyHePanda (1584 posts) -

Unsolicited human/pony love made me laugh.