• 62 results
#51 Edited by DualReaver (3882 posts) -
Bulldog19892 said:
"Levio91 said:
"Theres plenty of valve/steam fanboys. I find them the most annoying. I havent noticed and sony or microsoft fanboys yet."
What the hell is wrong with Valve?"
They're a bunch of independent developing douchebags who put time and effort into their games, who also offer a convenient online service.
#52 Posted by Arkthemaniac (6535 posts) -
DualReaver said:
"Bulldog19892 said:
"Levio91 said:
"Theres plenty of valve/steam fanboys. I find them the most annoying. I havent noticed and sony or microsoft fanboys yet."
They're a bunch of independent developing douchebags who put time and effort into their games."
Yeah . . . dickholes.
#53 Posted by Bulldog19892 (1795 posts) -
Arkthemaniac said:
"DualReaver said:
"Bulldog19892 said:
"Levio91 said:
They're a bunch of independent developing douchebags who put time and effort into their games."
Yeah . . . dickholes."
Shit, seriously? Those assholes. Thank god TaleWorlds is around to give use those pure quality games that everyone loves.
#54 Posted by Snail (8594 posts) -

We wash away all fanboys with all our mighty sarcasm!

#55 Posted by Arkthemaniac (6535 posts) -
Bulldog19892 said:
Shit, seriously? Those assholes. Thank god TaleWorlds is around to give use those pure quality games that everyone loves."
Yep.

I don't care what you think of Levio, but Mount and Blade kicks ass.
#56 Posted by keyhunter (3207 posts) -

I am a Microsoft Fanboy. I have an 80 gig Zune and think people who use alternatives to microsoft products are idiots.

#57 Posted by Gunner612 (4338 posts) -

PC > all

#58 Posted by Snail (8594 posts) -
keyhunter said:
"I am a Microsoft Fanboy. I have an 80 gig Zune and think people who use alternatives to microsoft products are idiots."
Of course, because everyone must have your opinion?
#59 Posted by Peewi (410 posts) -
HandsomeDead said:
"The Wii seems to be the only system here with any real fanboy army behind it."

Really think so? This site sees less Nintendo related activity than MS and Sony and I haven't seen anyone post about how great Nintendo is and how much MS and Sony suck. That said, I own a Wii and doesn't want a PS3 because the design of the Dualshock controller is horrible or a 360 because I'm not buying a platform that requires a subscription fee to play online.
#60 Posted by Lemegeton (780 posts) -

fanboys are everywhere but thankfully they have not taken over giant bomb.
yet

#61 Posted by OmegaPirate (5523 posts) -

*shifts eyes around board quickly*

I can hear them - in the walls.....
#62 Edited by Knives (711 posts) -

Giantbomb's editors and its user base just lean Microsoft. There is plenty of fanboyism, but it's kinda hard to see if you perpetuate it.