#1 Edited by The_Moose (105 posts) -

So I'm not sure if you guys have this already and if you do just close it. i want you to take a picture on your latest consumption of something game related. 

A little note for the picture would also be appreciated!

I'll go first!

Red Steel 2, great game and a great buy!

#2 Edited by HitmanAgent47 (8576 posts) -

I can't take a picture of a steam game because they don't give you a box. I think my last game I bought was metro 2033.  

Let me look for something metro 2033 related, sorry that's all I got.

oink

#3 Posted by ajamafalous (12039 posts) -

If you save the picture, then go to insert -> image -> My Desktop and browse for the picture, you can embed it.

#4 Posted by ajamafalous (12039 posts) -

I guess technically the last game-related purchase I made was a Mann Co. Supply Crate Key in TF2.

#5 Posted by pigmartyr (211 posts) -
#6 Posted by ajamafalous (12039 posts) -
@pigmartyr said:
" @The_Moose: This is pretty sad, but still classic. Found it in a used cd/dvd hole in the wall place. 
 http://yfrog.com/3drzdcj   "
Nice find.
#7 Posted by The_Moose (105 posts) -

Cool stuff! Keep it coming guys!

#8 Posted by Claude (16254 posts) -

Now playing 007 Classic mode.
#9 Posted by Mrskidders (1330 posts) -

You inspired me to take a picture.  Found this little beauty in a Spanish second hand store and got it with a pile of games for 3 Euros.  So good.

#10 Posted by ComradeKritstov (693 posts) -
 Boom.
#11 Posted by Gizmo (5389 posts) -
@Mrskidders:  

You don't get many bargains like that these days.
#12 Posted by Mrskidders (1330 posts) -
@Gizmo: I just saw it poking out and I had to get it.  Its nice to play a little old school handheld.  Played Pokemon whilst I was on a flight today and two and a half hours later we landed and I didn't even realise I had played the whole time and the flight went so fast.
#13 Edited by nintendoeats (5975 posts) -

My camera is in the car, but I found one of these at a local auction on Sunday for 5 bones. I haven't tried it yet though.

#14 Posted by nickux (1385 posts) -

screenshot from my iPod touch. It's actually a pretty faithful version of Katamari.  

Die!
#15 Edited by Hyperfludd (373 posts) -

Just got it today. Love Amazon's Release Date Delivery. 

#16 Posted by gamb1t (965 posts) -

gotta love costco
#17 Posted by animateria (3253 posts) -

I bought a game or two but some are at my cousins house (I mail em there since it's a house and I don't want em to put it in front of my apartment when I'm not home.) , in transit, or still being packed for shipping. 

So no pics but here's a list! 

Valkyria Chronicles 2 
Kingdom Hearts PSP (I don't remember the dumb subtitle) 
PSP2 (of the Phantasy sort). 
NFS: Hot Pursuit.

#18 Posted by iam3green (14390 posts) -

black ops was the last thing i bought.

#19 Posted by JJOR64 (19023 posts) -

This is the last game related thing I bought.  Got it while it was on sale for 400 points.
#20 Posted by gla55jAw (2692 posts) -

Thank you GameFly.

#21 Posted by The_Moose (105 posts) -
@Mrskidders: 
Ah, tribal GBA SP! I like it!

Nice to see some more pictures on here!
#22 Posted by cnlmullen (900 posts) -

The last gaming related thing I spent money on was The Polynomial.
#23 Edited by ___pocalypse (561 posts) -

lol @ my duck face. These are the last two games that I purchased, I don't think I've gotten anything game related since then. Shadow of the Colossus I bought on Sunday, Fable III was a pre-order. You can also see my sweet Edward James Olmos shirt I got for a Birthday a few months ago.
#24 Posted by bpops (26 posts) -

Ha...

#25 Posted by ___pocalypse (561 posts) -
@ComradeKritstov: Shadow of the Colossus buddies!
#26 Posted by ch13696 (4582 posts) -

Yep, Starcraft II I got for free with Black Ops.
#27 Posted by ch13696 (4582 posts) -
@___pocalypse: A chic Shadow of the Colossus player. Something we all don't see that often. And here's something for that duck face... 

#28 Posted by JoeMarsden (304 posts) -

Win.
#29 Posted by ch13696 (4582 posts) -
@JoeMarsden: I never heard of that game. Fill me in.
#30 Posted by emem (1968 posts) -
 The last game I bought is Black Ops.. there are pictures of it in here already.

@___pocalypse
said:
"
lol @ my duck face. These are the last two games that I purchased, I don't think I've gotten anything game related since then. Shadow of the Colossus I bought on Sunday, Fable III was a pre-order. You can also see my sweet Edward James Olmos shirt I got for a Birthday a few months ago. "
Yeah, you hold my most favourite game of all time in your hand (and it's not Fable 3), hope you enjoy it.
#31 Posted by ___pocalypse (561 posts) -
@emem: I've played Shadow of the Colossus a little bit, but only recently acquired my own (and first!) PS2 so now I can play it all the way through. So excited! 

@ch13696: lol most of the people I know that have played it are ladies. My duck face was unintentional but I went with it because you know, meh. That video has sooo much eyeliner.
#32 Posted by rjayb89 (7726 posts) -

I bought the first Dragon Age book.  I've had the second one for months now in reserve because I found out it wasn't the first one until after I bought it.  In more direct video gaming purchases, I grabbed a copy of Enslaved.  Still wrapped.

#33 Posted by dankempster (2253 posts) -

I don't have a camera handy, so I'll have to settle for some box art ripped from the GB database. 

I've been keeping track of this for a little while. Stepped into my local GAME the other day and spotted it priced at £4.99 new. Had to jump on it or I think I would have spent every waking hour from then until now slapping myself upside the head.
#34 Posted by Kombat (2205 posts) -

#35 Posted by Jasta (2217 posts) -
@Mrskidders said:
" You inspired me to take a picture.  Found this little beauty in a Spanish second hand store and got it with a pile of games for 3 Euros.  So good.

"

Dude. awesome!

My mate found one of these in the stockroom at his work (Game), so naturally I said I'd give it a home. Got it for £2. =D

What games you get?

#36 Posted by Skald (4369 posts) -

iPhone version of Flight Control
#37 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8699 posts) -

Loved the movie, saw this on XBL Deal of the week, had to get it, so far its a fun game of beat shit up with adorable graphics and sounds!

High-res box art
#38 Posted by Willin (1282 posts) -

Just bought it off eBay.

#39 Posted by Mrskidders (1330 posts) -
@Jasta: Harvest Moon, Mario Kart, Metroid Fusion, Super Mario World, Pokemon Ruby and Castlevania:Aria Of Sorrow.
#40 Posted by KaosAngel (13765 posts) -

#41 Posted by NTM (7485 posts) -

Rating Pending.
#42 Posted by Torinel (16 posts) -
Very pretty package, but ginormous next to the other games...
#43 Posted by drgrumbles (211 posts) -

Not so much a buy, but my latest get from Blizzcon.  Both Signed by dev teams.

#44 Posted by kalmis (1559 posts) -

Don't have better picture than this atm. 

A 3rd part Playstation 1 one memory card from Ebay. Which doesn't work. Nice. Anyway they are sending me a new one for free. Couldn't find my Sony branded card :(
#45 Posted by Gargantuan (1883 posts) -

#46 Edited by crusader8463 (14423 posts) -

I also bought this kick ass lithograph from the Bioware store for only $20 a few weeks ago. Now I'm trying to hunt down a frame to put it in.
I will have to post a picture of all the stuff I bought online last night when it gets here in the mail, but I just bought a PS3 yesterday and after the fever dream that took place an hour or two after I got home it looks like I also bought these games online.

PS3

PS2

Also, the guy I bought the system from gave me GTA 4 and Modern Warfare 2 with the system, but I have no interest in them and plan to sell them off asap. 

*I haven't actually bought the Assassin's Creed games yet, but I'm leaving in a few hours to go pick them up. I plan to buy me a pizza and when I get home I will spend the rest of my day off from work trying to burn through AC 2.
#47 Posted by ch13696 (4582 posts) -
@___pocalypse said:
" @emem: I've played Shadow of the Colossus a little bit, but only recently acquired my own (and first!) PS2 so now I can play it all the way through. So excited! 

@ch13696: lol most of the people I know that have played it are ladies. My duck face was unintentional but I went with it because you know, meh. That video has sooo much eyeliner. "
I'm even more surprised that you're still playing PS2 games. Not many people on here do. They always jump on the chance to play the latest game. For me, I'm still trying to complete my PS2 collection.
#48 Edited by ___pocalypse (561 posts) -
@ch13696: Well, I missed Playstation entirely when I was growing up; we skipped from N64 to Xbox and then the first console I bought was my 360. Now I have a PS2, and there's this giant library of games I had no idea I wanted to play. On my list are Dark Cloud, Ico, and the Kingdom Hearts games. I work at a used books/music/games etc store so I actually have a pretty easy time of finding the games, though I've never seen Ico come through.  I know Sony is releasing the SotC and Ico bundle for PS3 next year, but I don't have one so that doesn't help much :/

If you have any recommendations, I'm all ears. :D 

@drgrumbles said:
" Not so much a buy, but my latest get from Blizzcon.  Both Signed by dev teams.

"
Those are beeeaaaautiful. 
#49 Posted by ch13696 (4582 posts) -
@___pocalypse: Well, from the games you've mentioned, I think you'll end up liking Rogue Galaxy or Okami. If you want, you should take a look at my PS2 collection here. Those are all the games I have in my collection. You'll propbably find some you never heard of.
#50 Posted by Mrskidders (1330 posts) -
@Torinel: That box looks more exciting than the game was to me to playthrough.