Klaidonis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1951  Edited By Klaidonis

RESOLVED:

Its a game where you are a green dinosaur with a (((()))) colored backpack. You have to jump around and avoid the lava. I used to play this game until it broke (when i was ~4-5 yrs old, i'm 14 now.). Can't really write much about it, you have to jump and jump, defeat enemies like in mario, avoid lava. It's basically a 3-D remake of Mario with different stages, but it's a DINOSAUR.

damodar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#1952  Edited By damodar
Klaidonis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mathfms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1954  Edited By mathfms

Today I was thinking about an old game I used to play with my cousin on an old PC I used to have when we're just little kids (year 2000 something, I was like 6~7 years old and I'm 20 now). It's a small spaceships battle game where we both could play at the same time, me versus him. It was 2D and you were just able to move forward, back, rotate left and rotate right. If I'm not mistaken, there were some different types of spaceships and each one had a different kind of weapon. Also, I think there was just one background (not so sure about that). It probably is a small flash game, so it must be really hard to find, but it was REALLY fun to play and now I can't get it off my mind. If someone finds it I'll be forever grateful.

lwould

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Right i need your help, il give as much detail as psooible

It was a pc game from about the late 90s early 2000s where its like a board game but everyone is in cars and you have to roll dice to move, its quite a funny game to, like 90s cartoon comedy funny.

thats all i can remeber, thanks in advance if you can find it.

darkvare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

so i'm going crazy over a game i think it's a james bond game but the thing i kinda remember is it had a cluc scene in which some of the club goers were just 2d sprites it was infamous for this. if you know which one it is please help me :C

sadsadsad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lwould said:

Right i need your help, il give as much detail as psooible

It was a pc game from about the late 90s early 2000s where its like a board game but everyone is in cars and you have to roll dice to move, its quite a funny game to, like 90s cartoon comedy funny.

thats all i can remeber, thanks in advance if you can find it.

Dr. Drago's Madcap Chase?

MarcusJJordan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1959  Edited By MarcusJJordan

@parkanoid: Can't say for certain just from that description, but this could be Jetstrike.

lwould

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sadsadsad: thank you thank you thank you, been looking foever for this.

lwould

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hello again i need help,

its a pc game from the early 2000s where you control a medevil tower shooting catapults and that at the enemys tower, ou can also do magic on those towers,

if this helps i played it on a pc demo disc with the great escape on it :)

damodar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mento

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 212

#1963 Mento  Moderator
mathfms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1964  Edited By mathfms

@damodar: it sure does! But it's not one of Star Control series. :/ Probably a game inspired in Star Control from the early 2000.

sasukekun1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1966  Edited By sasukekun1997

RESOLVED:Pool of radiance: Ruins of Myth Drannor

This is a hard one. Ive been trying to figure it out for a while now. I played this back when i was a kid, about 7 years ago. It was a fantasy RPG game that was about you going through dungeons and killing shit with magic. The main thing i remember most about it is the opening cutscene. It was naration over some door of evil opening and it showed these two guys who were i think playing cards truned into undead beings. It was on the PC and I downloaded it through a disk. I'm sorry if this is too vaugue, but I was lilke 10 when I last played it and the laptop it was on is long but destroyed.

Nagya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1967  Edited By Nagya

I can't remember the name of this game, I know this that its a flash game , its a cartoony fighting 2D game in which there is a free for all fight i.e anybody can kill anybody, there are bonuses coming in fight giving special powers like poison darts, bomb, pistol etc.There are numerous levels, in one of the level the gravity would switch off for regular intervals.

Everybody can move at a time, and when the person doesn't have superpower he can use kicks and punches.And on the main screen there is a background picture of mushroom cloud.

dizzylemons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hi duders. I'm trying to remember an arcade game from the mid-90's which I remember playing in the London Trocadero. It may have a home release on the Playstation or something but I don't recall seeing it outside of the arcade.

It was a sit down on-rails sci-fi shooter for 8-12 players or so with the premise of a large gunship flying off into space to destroy an alien menace ultimately located on some planet. Each player had a physical gun unit mounted on a counter which directed a coloured cursor on the very large projected screen. I think it was using polygonal graphics with a Japanese anime feel to it (like Macros). Hopefully someone remembers it and there exists a youtube playthough.

Cheers.

Avatar image for stevenburnworth
StevenBurnworth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now I got another one. A plain 2-D game that was played on a mac of some form in the early 90s where there's a set of 'tracks' that 2 circles pieces follow. Each circle has a cannon on it that can rotate 360 degrees and the wheel can go either way on the track. There are weapon upgrades and I believe other upgrades, while each wheel-cannon-thing tries to shoot the other one. This one's tough...

ames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tonyblue87:

omg. it totally is nightmare creatures. How did you manage to figure that out?!

TonyBlue87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@ames: For some reason I remembered an old Game Informer Replay of that game as I was reading the description. I went and found the episode and sure enough it had a cane, chopped zombies in half, and looked super janky in that beautiful PS1 way. Glad I could help.

TonyBlue87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1972  Edited By TonyBlue87

@brightside: I believe you're describing Galaxian 3. There's a similar game called Star Blade, but I'm pretty sure that's single player only.

Loading Video...

dizzylemons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brightside: I believe you're describing Galaxian 3. There's a similar game called Star Blade, but I'm pretty sure that's single player only.

Loading Video...

Thank you, this is exactly it. The slap bass really resonates with me for some really odd nostalgic reason.

FerCyccone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm trying to remember a Genesis game, you play as a blond woman with a sword and you start on top of a giant, there's some sort of wizard killing everybody, that's all I can remember, aside for a burning stage where you had to climb up.

blastfemur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1975  Edited By blastfemur

I believe this game was around the late 90's .. maybe early 2000's. It was a third-person adventure type PC game with an alien race. As I recall, there were three different alien types that you could choose from: ranged, 'tank', and melee damage (vague exactly on these though). I remember the camera was always over-the-shoulder and you could switch/choose which character you could use given the mission. The graphics were pretty cool although not anything ground-breaking at the time. But the game was enjoyable and, search as I might, I can not seem to figure out what it was! Even if I'll never be able to play it again, I'd love to know what it was! I THOUGHT it was some like 'Evolved' or 'Evolve' or something along those lines. However, There seems to be some NEWER games by that name and could very well be hindering my searches with those results.

Thanks to anyone in advance that can answer this one! I really don't know that this one was all that popular at all. Possibly very few people ever played it... :-(

stafford_sean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1976  Edited By stafford_sean

Hi, need help finding a game from my childhood. I remember I played it during the 90s and it was 2D cartoon style, side-scroller/platformer. Might have been a DOS game. I remember the intro of the game was in cartoon style, started in an apartment had colorful characters in it. I think a skeleton was in there, maybe a cactus creature. in the next scene a picture of USA shows up and a part of California or Florida was blown up. then in the next scene a fat chubby guy gets into a car and drives away. you play as a chubby guy and I remember he pulls out a watch timer thing and there were sharks in the first level. I would really appreciate the help if anyone can help me find it. :)

Zimmbous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It was some kind of flying (like airplanes) game for windows pc. Probably around the mid 90s, most likely windows 95 or late dos. All I remember is some kind of 3d graphics (might have been polygonal) and the concept of "flying fortresses" being important in some way (or maybe just the ultimate form of playable airplane or something). It might have been a sim game, but I remember combat being important. Something about the term "flying fortress" struck me as describing a flying base as opposed to its actual meaning (a B17 or whatever), since I didn't know it was a referential term at the time (so they might have been flying bases in the game). I remember some kind of brown or grey boxxy plane. That might have been the flying fortress?

Nagya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zimmbous: Well i guess its sabre ace demo....

TristanNanaya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There was this game I used to play, and the last time I played it was when I was about four -- MAYBE 3 years old.

I remember it was bloody.

It was an early title for the PS2, (I know it was an early title solely because it was an early time for the PS2,) similar in style to the front cover of Ronin Blade, (also known as Soul of the Samurai) set in rural Japan.

For some reason, in the beginning, I had only access to two characters -- one of them being a female, the other a male, the female dressed in black, not unlike a ninja, the male dressed in white. The stage in the background was an alley between a few rural houses, which looked like the one depicted in this picture:

No Caption Provided

Speaking of color, the game was entirely black and white, which because it's such a striking detail in a video game gives me the hopes that one of you could help me figure out what this game was.

I am not entirely sure that it wasn't a hallucination based on my prior knowledge of Ronin Blade, but I don't know how I could have imagined playing a violent game like that at such a young age. My mother took the game because it was too violent, and years later I found Ronin Blade, which I thought was the fighting game I had played, but wasn't.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

AbsolutePwnage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1980  Edited By AbsolutePwnage

I need help, i cant find a horror game, and its killing me. Theres these little men in the game, you gotta be friends with one of them, and after you do, the others become jeleaous so they burn your house down, then your friend sacrifices himself. You gotta get into a car by looking into a hole. Then you drive away, and this guy that you stole the car from gets killed by the little men. I forgot what it was called, but hopefully you can find it. I think it was on 2010 - 2014. Also, its on the computer. That i can tell for sure.

Avatar image for charlie_victor_bravo
charlie_victor_bravo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

Robychu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1982  Edited By Robychu
BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

@tristannanaya: Have a look at this page. Also, just putting it out there, but is it possible you were playing on a black and white TV?

spystar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey

sometime between 10 to 5 years ago i played a pc game which was all about a silver high speed car, something like Aston Martin One-77, doing missions in the city as a robo-cup or something, the car and the game it self designed to be very modern future robot cars which can shoot, launch missiles, drive in water and stuff like that...and i'm not sure about this part but i even remember the car in low health turning into a motor cycle instead of crashing.. appreciate if u give me a name

Regards ;)

raviolisumo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#1985  Edited By raviolisumo

Diablo clone from mid-late 2000s that was online but was cancelled before it really came out. Had some ex diablo staff involved. You could maybe two-hand spells

EDIT: It was Mythos

pk64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hi. I've been trying to relocate this 90s PC game for quite a while with no luck. I think it was from the early 90s. It was a turn based game where the player was a leader of a gang of vehicles - cars, trucks and busses (maybe others but I can't remember). It took place on a CGA map of the US. You would travel between cities on roads or forage off of roads. You would try to gain new vehicles or get tires, fuel or the like, to sustain and grow your vehicle pool. I think the main part of the game was battling with other computer generated gangs of vehicles. The game got progressivly harder quickly and would always destroy your gang evetually. I want to call this game, "Car Wars" but I know that is not it.

Edge1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My friend asked me about a PC first-person shooter from around (2000-2007). It began with your character shown tied up and mafioso all around.You manage to escape and kill all mafioso guys with a Desert Eagle. After that you go to the military base where you also get a neat snowmobile with a gun(at some point you use it to jump over the train). Main character is a dude in a turtleneck with a black hair. There was also a mission on the Moon. In the end main antagonist kills or wounds main character.

whitegreyblack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1988  Edited By whitegreyblack

@spystar: That sounds like the 2001 Spy Hunter game. I saw a video of it the other day and I saw the car getting shot up and turn into the motorcycle form. (and I just looked it up and a Wikipedia page for the game says "The Interceptor has three modes: car, boat and motorcycle (the third mode is new to this game), the latter mode appearing when the Interceptor's energy (in car or boat mode) is critically low.")

Or, it could be one of the other modern Spy Hunter games (I think they did 2 or 3 of them)

ATG32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1989  Edited By ATG32

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone remembered a Windows game from the early 90's. I don't remember much of the gameplay of it, but the cover sticks with me. It was a very dramatic kind of cover, one of those painting-looking ones. It was of a scantily clad woman who was hanging by her wrists or ankles over either lava or a cauldron of boiling liquid (I can't quite remember which). The hero character, some guy, was reaching for her helplessly or something. It's been ages since I've ever seen the cover, but I remember it really fascinated me as a kid. I've been trying for ages to hunt down what game it was!

TonyBlue87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1990  Edited By TonyBlue87
No Caption Provided

@atg32: It kinda sounds like the cover art for Jungle Hunt.

Onemanarmyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I'm not sure if this was a flashgame or an actual game or a minigame, but i remember playing a game on PC where you were a paintbrush on a blank canvas, and the goal was to colour as much space as possible. There were a lot of power ups on the map ( huge paintblob, scattering little blobs, increasing speed of your paintbrush). I remember the game could be played with multiple people on the keyboard and there were 4 brushes active on the board. Blue, Yellow, Green and Pink were the colours i think.

Daboon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1993  Edited By Daboon

Anyone remember the name of the game where you controlled a group of gnomes (I believe) and you were on a movie set type thing and had to dig /mine, it was probably from the early 2000's on PC.

SteGen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hello guys, i'm going crazy searchin for a pc game, probably FLASH game (or a free downloadable from internet game), years 2000-2005.

I think the title was "MAGE" or "WIZARD" but i cant find anything and i cant remember who was the creator. I am pretty sure there were sequels named Mage 2 and Mage 3 (or Wizard 2 and Wizard 3... really cant decide what was the name... probably MAGE and nothing more)

The game: View from above, similar to the classic Zelda, starting in woods/forest zone. You control a tiny blue wizard (pretty sure he has a blue robe) with WASD or ARROWS, and you use the mouse to shoot with your wand all around the screen. (Its an action game because you must spam-click to kill everything while you dodge bullets and stuffs). The goal of the game is to rescue another wizard. There is a minimap in the bottom of the screen and you need to explore screen after screen to find the way to reach the last boss. There are some power ups like new powerful wands.

Any ideas? :3

DeOliveira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1995  Edited By DeOliveira

Hey Guys, I'm trying to search for an old ps2 game that I've played the demo for it, countless times thing is that I don't recall the name of the game.

This was back when you could buy a ps2 magazine which featured a dvd with some demos on it.

So the protagonist at least for the level was a woman, blonde, wore black sunglasses and donned a purplish spy/muscle suit. the game had a similar max payne diving while shooting mechanic that I think was linked to the L1 button, but don't quote me on that. If I recall correctly she also could dual wield pistols and there was a part in the demo where you had to hack some servers or mainframes and had to enter a sort of 3d cyberspace local. So much so that you needed to mess around with the room's temperature in order to get inside without killing yourself from low temperature. And I think near the end of the level in question you had to battle against a helicopter or some sort of hover ship. I also remembering receiving objectives from a latino or black guy who's pic would show up on screen as he was talking to you. Oh and the game was a third person shooter.

I hope you can help me.

thethiny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have a few gmes in mind that I can't remember the names of.

1-It was a typical arkanoid game, but there was a powerup that makes the ball and the bar go big, if you get too many Big Ball Powerups you will eentually get a ball that fills the screen with a happy face on it. The intro of the game had the song Greensleves.

2-The intro of the game was about a boy and his dad playing ball (throwing it to each other), a beach ball, then a clown's face comes on the screen and kidnaps the boy. Then you play as the dad and play and go into the castle in a puzzle-like game. You used SHIFT to absorb powers. There was a part where you enter through a window. and at the ned you battle the clown and hit his Red Glowing nose.

3-It was a shooter game just like space invaders (style), you are a spaceship at the bottom of the screen, and you kill the opponents and ships that are on top, after finishing the screen you get another WAVE, and after beating all waves you finish the stage and you leave the screen from the side.

4-It was a racing game that had a night setting, All I remember is one level where you keep on racing and then there's a jump that if you were fast enough you would go on top of the race track. and there was another jump which is toooo long. (LOL).

These were all winodws XP and before.

5- There's also a game released for sega where you collected potions and rode camels, 3 potions make a special move, 5 poitions make a different special move, and 7 potions make another special move. It was multiplayer and it was dessert setting. There's a level where you are on a car and you attack the enemies.

thanks.

Alkaizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ok so ive been trying to find this game for about a month with no luck. I never got to play this game, but when I was little (age 7-10....im 26 now) I would go to my friends house and play psx, n64, snes, and nes.

He had one game on the Nes (maybe snes, but from the graphics I remember I. Pretty sure it was Nes) that was like an rpg/action rpg. All I can remember is that one of the party member was a vampire. When you played the game you could switch between the characters in your party. They all had their own stats and special abilities. Sadly before my friend beat the game to let me borrow it I moved to a new town and never had the opportunity to play it.

If anyone can help me I would greatly appreciate it.

gabacarin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hi everyone,

There is a game I played on nintendo 64, the year was 2000~2002. The character was an adult wearing red futurist clothes, as far as I can remember he also was wearing a helmet. You played in an open world, using his spaceship to save and recover. It was a very different game for n64, because of the open world and you could get vehicles and use your gun. The world was like a desert at least in the beginning of the game. Does anyone have a clue what game it was?

Thank you so much

TonyBlue87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers