What have you filled the gaming hole with?

• 142 results
Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#51  Edited By Yummylee

@TaliciaDragonsong: WELL YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO ME BECAUSE THE GAME'S FUCKING RUBBISH BLAAARG RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE.

But no have fun <3

BleedingStarX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By BleedingStarX

Borderlands and Darksiders to prepare for the sequels, and a little bit of Tony Hawks HD every now and then

Vexxan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#53  Edited By Vexxan

Bought this week and it has been entertaining me for three solid days but I think I'm done with soon, not sure if I can bother gathering all the cubes.

Avatar image for the_official_japanese_teabag
the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Music and a backlog of games.  Ive cut down on the rap battles

Wakapeil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Wakapeil

I went from Duke nukem 3D, which was great, to Duke Nukem forever which was far from great. I even finished the dlc, the doctor who cloned me, which was a lot better than the main campaign. I also s-ranked dark void for no good reason. One of the dlc-missions was horrible. I need to stop buying less than stellar games or I feel compelled to play them.
I also played through Catherine which I enjoyed a lot more than I thought I would.

The_Nubster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#56  Edited By The_Nubster

Oodles and oodles of Binding of Isaac, as well as running through The Darkness 2 again on NG+. I also burned through Spec Ops, which was really great.

I installed Mirror's Edge today, and while it is kind of a fucked-up rage-fest, I'm really enjoying it when it works. It's like the Alpha Protocol of movement-based videogames. Also, after about 3 hours of it, "blue" doesn't sound like a word anymore.

Jimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Jimbo

@Yummylee said:

@Jimbo said:

Some Theme Hospital.

lolwut

It's on GoG. Still holds up, mostly.

sweep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 14

#58  Edited By sweep  Moderator

What gaming hole? Since I started playing Dota I haven't had time for anything else.

kindgineer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#59  Edited By kindgineer

@Barrock: To be honest, I don't know, but my Linkshell (guild) was talking about it as if it is soon. Most say around September, but don't quote me on MMO Gossip :P All I know is the game is already vastly different than it was before in terms of learning curve and I'm having a blast with it already. If I already feel this way before the game is patched, I cannot wait to see what I will feel like when it is "Reborn."

Warning: You still walk a lot. By a lot, I mean about 7 hours of game play was around 4 hours of walking. Why the hell they thought it was okay to make me walk from across the map and than back again for a delivery quest is beyond me.

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By toowalrus

I've been playing Pokemon Heart Gold.  

...dude, that game is great.

rjayb89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#61  Edited By rjayb89

MineCraft and The Sims 3.

me3639

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 4

#62  Edited By me3639
@Hizang said:
Backlog son.
The best answer.
Right now playing Sniper EliteV2, Hard Reset, and my first MMO experience with Fallen Earth.
ervonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By ervonymous

Skate 3 and BlazBlue: CS mostly. Also scratched the weird itch to play Puzzle Quest 2 again.

myniceicelife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By myniceicelife

watching/listening to the Persona 4 ER for the 4th time and playing minecraft at the same time. Thankfully P4 Arena comes out on Tuesday so i'll finally have something to sink time into seriously for awhile.

cclemon36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#65  Edited By cclemon36

Recently, I've been happy to return to my PSP for GTA Chinatown Wars, Manhunt 2, and the Warriors... yay for PSP games going for dirt cheap. Also,  Dead Island with a buddy and Fallout: New Vegas, slowly but surely.

ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#66  Edited By ajamafalous

Except in rare occasions, I don't play games on release, so there is never a 'slow period' or whatever for me. 

But, I suppose, over the summer, I've played, uhh... HoN, Dota 2, TF2, TOR, GW2 BWEs, Demigod, Tribes: Ascend, Quantum Conundrum, Space Marine, Borderlands, Darkspore, APB Reloaded, Dungeons of Dredmor, Costume Quest, Q.U.B.E., Vessel, Legend of Grimrock, and I thiiiiink that's it? 

As you can see, I play puzzle games, old school RPGs, and multiplayer games with the legs for replayability (which is consequently why I'm not playing Diablo III. Zing!).

Barrock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Barrock

@ck1nd said:

@Barrock: To be honest, I don't know, but my Linkshell (guild) was talking about it as if it is soon. Most say around September, but don't quote me on MMO Gossip :P All I know is the game is already vastly different than it was before in terms of learning curve and I'm having a blast with it already. If I already feel this way before the game is patched, I cannot wait to see what I will feel like when it is "Reborn."

Warning: You still walk a lot. By a lot, I mean about 7 hours of game play was around 4 hours of walking. Why the hell they thought it was okay to make me walk from across the map and than back again for a delivery quest is beyond me.

I played a TON of Final Fantasy XI. Was really hoping XIV would be a better version of that. Now I'm hoping 2.0 is.

JoeyRavn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#68  Edited By JoeyRavn

I've played to completion an unhealthy amount of games I don't like, namely Kingdoms of Amalur and Phantasy Star Universe. I still can't decide which one is worse. I also got 5 glittering stars in Super Mario 3D Land, a game that doesn't really live up to its potential, but it's OK, I guess.

But I've also played L.A. Noire, which I loved, and I'm finally catching up on my Skyrim. I plan to start Dawnguard once I beat the main quest with my second character. 145 hours in and still loving every minute of that game.

I can hardly wait for Darksiders II!

kindgineer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By kindgineer

@Barrock: I can't really give you any relative information about that. I believe I only got to Job level 10 in FFXI before the overwhelming systems and (sometimes) need for learning a new language really turned me away. I remember vaguely some tid-bits of the early game from FFXI and it feels very similar, but in 2012. If you get what I mean. From what I've been reading and hearing about a Realm Reborn, the changes are really going to make this feel like a brand new MMO. I really hope that people can give it a second chance and really come to love it. There are also more updates right after 2.0 that further improve the system, so I think it's fair to say that the developers really want this game to come to surface.

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 15

#70  Edited By Hizang

@me3639 said:

@Hizang said:
Backlog son.
The best answer. Right now playing Sniper EliteV2, Hard Reset, and my first MMO experience with Fallen Earth.

I just beat Battlefield Bad Company and am just starting Assassins Creed 2

sissylion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By sissylion

Drugs.

biggiedubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By biggiedubs

Persona 3, which I'm now bored of.

Pokemon Conquest, which I'm also now bored of.

Pushmo / Pullblox, which continues to be awesome.

I read Norwegian Wood by Haruki Murakami, which was pretty good.

Zleunamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Zleunamme

I'll whip out Fall Out: New Vegas Ultimate Edition to finish extra quests. Then later I will vigorously thrust into Mass Effect 3 multiplayer.

ThePickle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#74  Edited By ThePickle

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3. I've played and enjoyed this more than any other game in 2012.

BabyChooChoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By BabyChooChoo

Super MNC

STO

Vindictus

Champions Online

Tribes

and a bunch of old Steam games

Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#76  Edited By Animasta

Raidou Kuzunoha Vs. King Abaddon, Shin Megami Tensei 2, black ops zombie mode while listening to podcasts and stuff

cid798

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By cid798

Everyday I'm S.T.A.L.K.E.R.ing

Mr_Skeleton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Mr_Skeleton

Dota, a lot of Dota.

Also played Thief again.

DeF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#79  Edited By DeF

Backlog stuff.

I finally finished Xenoblade (European here so that thing sat on my shelf since last August until I started playing around after Christmas!), picked up my suspended Diablo 3 and finished it (once is enough for this year), played through Spec Ops: The Line before that picked up the last three quarters of Mass Effect 3. The Walking Dead Episode 1 and 2 were short and easy to finish so those didn't sit around for long and today I finished Analogue: A Hate Story which is a visual novel with interesting choice bits and a pretty fascinating narrative.

While Carmack is doing his 3h40m mega-talk, I'm working my way through Torchlight so I can check that off the list before the second one comes out and I'm contemplating whether I should start The Witcher 2, Alpha Protocol, Nier or Fragile Dreams: Farewell Ruins of the Moon. Can't really decide since I really wanna play all of them right now lol. I might go through them chronologically in terms of length or just start them all at the same time or whatever.

I also need to finish the Borderlands DLC before Borderlands 2 hits ^^

JTB123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 6

#80  Edited By JTB123

Old games, just finished up Crash Bandicoot 2, Viewtiful Joe and Tony Hawk's 3. Also got the first three Jak and Daxter games to go though too, plenty to keep me busy until the end of the year. Been playing a ton of MK9 too.

Cube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Cube

I'm really only playing mobile games right now. Had a good stint with Top Spin 4, though.

BaneFireLord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#82  Edited By BaneFireLord
@Clonedzero said:

Skyrim. lots of skyrim lol.

A_Dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#83  Edited By A_Dog

My backlog is pretty massive, mainly on Steam, so a bunch of stuff, from Vampire: The Masquerade to Vanquish.

I'm playing Bully at the moment.

Alexandru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Alexandru

You gotta wash that gaming hole from time to time or it gets filthy

AlexW00d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By AlexW00d

The summer has been as barren as all year to be perfectly honest.

kogasu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By kogasu

@Clonedzero said:

This.

I just can't stop playing it.

crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#87  Edited By crusader8463

My penis! Must have been a pretty tiny hole! Fuck you! With that tiny penis you probably have already and I just couldn't tell! I hate you so much.

As for the question, not much of anything as nothing is appealing to me any more. I get home from work and I don't want to have to use my brain in any shape way or form so I tend to just check websites online and watch random videos or tv/movies on my computer. When my weekend rolls around I just can't seem to get motivated to do anything. I tend to enjoy deep/long RPG's when it comes to my games of choice, so a good chunk of my backlog is just that. The idea of getting into one though is just not an option to me any more because I know I will never feel motivated to play it after work and the idea of devoting my entire weekend to playing this one game is not something I want to even try.

EDIT: Forgot that I had bought the new Google Nexus 7 tablet and that it should be arriving this Tuesday according to UPS. So I'm sure I will be playing a lot of games on that.

Avatar image for mariachimacabre
MariachiMacabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By MariachiMacabre

Finally started playing Red Faction Guerrilla after THQ gave it to me free for buying Darksiders on release. Just counting down the days until Darksiders 2.

Avatar image for living4theday258
living4theday258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By living4theday258

@Clonedzero said:

Lots and Lots of this, And Minecraft while im at it.

Hunter5024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Hunter5024

Been catching up on old games. Played Fuuin No Tsurugi, then I played FF5, I'm in the process of playing Chrono Cross, and Mario 64. Trying to write a blog for all of them too. Upon reflection this year is pretty shitty so far.

SkywalK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By SkywalK

I played some lollipop chainsaw, not a very good game.. army of two, the first one.. gravity rush, motorstorm rc, uncharted golden abyss, deus ex, ssx, azuras wrath and some the book of unwritten tales.. also i'we started on amnesia..

Hunter5024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Hunter5024

@SkywalK: Dope avatar dude! Welcome to the site.

Avatar image for deactivated-629fb02f57a5a
deactivated-629fb02f57a5a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

MtG and League of Legends mainly.

JaredA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By JaredA

Gogurt

Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#95  Edited By Jeust

I'm finished Deadlight today.

I've also been dabbling with UnEpic, Cthulhu Saves The World, Lone Survivor, Planescape Torment, Super Meatboy, Binding of Isaac, Fable: The Lost Chapters, Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm: Generations, and Catherine.

InfiniteSpark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 33

#96  Edited By InfiniteSpark

Continuing to work on my backlog for the most part. I finished four games last month: Atelier Rorona, Bastion, Devil Survivor 2, and PixelJunk Shooter. Currently working on Atelier Totori though I'll probably get sidetracked once I get Persona 4 Arena and The Last Story in this month. I got a bit of an early taste of Persona 4 Arena (a friend found a game store that was selling the game early) and though I got bodied a lot, the game was really fun to play!

Karl_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Karl_Boss

I never buy games at full price so I'm always playing random shit even when a bunch of good games are coming out.....right now I'm playing Shadows of the Damned

Sooperspy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#98  Edited By Sooperspy

So much Uncharted 3 multiplayer. And some SSX here and there.

pyromagnestir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 23

#99  Edited By pyromagnestir

I've been playing various Tony Hawk games, Skyward Sword, and I fully intend to play Fragile Dreams: Farewell Ruins of the Moon over the next couple weeks.

I feel like I'm forgetting some things, but since I'm forgetting them I can't tell you what they are.

Socialone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Socialone

After seeing TDKR, the Arkham games got promoted to the forefront of my gigantic Steam backlog.