What would you like to see on XBLA, VC, WiiWare, or PS Network?

Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 17

Edited By Tireyo

There are a library of downloadable games on the XBOX Live Arcade, Virtual Console, WiiWare, and Playstation Network!  What are your top 5 games that you would like or expect to see on any of the services?

Here are lists of what is available and what may be available for download on the XBLA, VC, WiiWare, and Playstation Network.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Xbox_Live_Arcade_games

List of Virtual Console games (North America), List of Virtual Console games (Europe), List of Virtual Console games (Australia), List of Virtual Console games (Japan), List of Virtual Console games (South Korea)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_WiiWare_games, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_WiiWare_games_(North_America), http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_WiiWare_games_(PAL_region)  

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_downloadable_PlayStation_games

Well, since I’m associated with Nintendo games, I’m going to list what I would like to see for Virtual Console and WiiWare here in the blog instead of the comments.  Imaginary games are ok to list as well!! :D 

These lists of what I would like to see are listed in no particular order.

My Virtual Console Wants

1. The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask

2. Sonic and Knuckles

3. Rayman 2: The Great Escape

4. Snake-Rattle-N-Roll

5. Marble Madness

Honorable mentions:

1. Earthbound just because so many people want it and it's too high on EBay.  I didn’t put it in the list because I never played the game.

2. F-Zero 2 because it would be a Japanese import, and it’s a sequel!

What I would like to see for WiiWare

1. Different version of Tetrisphere for Wii. (A N64 favorite)

2. Bubble Bobble Plus!

3. Different version of Meteos for Wii. (A DS favorite)

4. A game that is in similar format to The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, and/or Secret of Mana.

5. Sequel or downloadable content for World of Goo (for those who like it). :D

Well, that’s all I have for now.  Got questions, comments, or contributions to the topic? Got milk? :D Ya’ll know where I’m at!  I’ll usually reply!  I hope that everyone has a great weekend, and until next time!

No Caption Provided

-Ty :D

Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Tireyo

There are a library of downloadable games on the XBOX Live Arcade, Virtual Console, WiiWare, and Playstation Network!  What are your top 5 games that you would like or expect to see on any of the services?

Here are lists of what is available and what may be available for download on the XBLA, VC, WiiWare, and Playstation Network.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Xbox_Live_Arcade_games

List of Virtual Console games (North America), List of Virtual Console games (Europe), List of Virtual Console games (Australia), List of Virtual Console games (Japan), List of Virtual Console games (South Korea)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_WiiWare_games, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_WiiWare_games_(North_America), http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_WiiWare_games_(PAL_region)  

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_downloadable_PlayStation_games

Well, since I’m associated with Nintendo games, I’m going to list what I would like to see for Virtual Console and WiiWare here in the blog instead of the comments.  Imaginary games are ok to list as well!! :D 

These lists of what I would like to see are listed in no particular order.

My Virtual Console Wants

1. The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask

2. Sonic and Knuckles

3. Rayman 2: The Great Escape

4. Snake-Rattle-N-Roll

5. Marble Madness

Honorable mentions:

1. Earthbound just because so many people want it and it's too high on EBay.  I didn’t put it in the list because I never played the game.

2. F-Zero 2 because it would be a Japanese import, and it’s a sequel!

What I would like to see for WiiWare

1. Different version of Tetrisphere for Wii. (A N64 favorite)

2. Bubble Bobble Plus!

3. Different version of Meteos for Wii. (A DS favorite)

4. A game that is in similar format to The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, and/or Secret of Mana.

5. Sequel or downloadable content for World of Goo (for those who like it). :D

Well, that’s all I have for now.  Got questions, comments, or contributions to the topic? Got milk? :D Ya’ll know where I’m at!  I’ll usually reply!  I hope that everyone has a great weekend, and until next time!

No Caption Provided

-Ty :D

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 31

#2  Edited By AgentJ

ON VC, we need these:

Mother 1-3
Donkey Kong 64
Goldeneye
Jet Force Gemini
Blast Corps
Killer Instinct
Rayman 2
Tactics Ogre: Person of Lordly Calibur
Terranigma

PSN:
Vagrant Story
Grandia
Lunar 2 Eternal Blue
Suikoden (All)
Parasite Eve

Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Tireyo

Donkey Kong 64 was awesome!  Never beat it though. :(

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By AgentJ
Tireyo643 said:
"

"
You'll notice that my VC list has a lot of games that were developed by Rare, so they probably won't ever happen.
Dalai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Dalai

I believe Majora's Mask has been confirmed for Japan in April.  As for other VC games, I've made it pretty clear.

As for WiiWare, just more good games is all.  I can go for another season of Strong Bad in the near future.

Kou_Leifoh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6  Edited By Kou_Leifoh

An updated version of Street Fighter III.

Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Tireyo

AjentJ: You never know! Wasn't DKC a Rare game?

Good job everyone, but do ya'll have 5 games that you would like to see on any of the choices?  If you can't list 5, then that's ok. :D

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By AgentJ
Tireyo643 said:
"AjentJ: You never know! Wasn't DKC a Rare game?Good job everyone, but do ya'll have 5 games that you would like to see on any of the choices?  If you can't list 5, then that's ok. :D"
Yeah, but Donkey Kong is a Nintendo property. Why do you think Goldeneye hasnt made it to a VC or XBLA yet? the game is marred in legal issues, such as who owns the rights. Same with Killer Instinct and others.
Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Tireyo

AgentJ: HHhhmmm, that does suck!

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By natetodamax

I've never purchased arcade games. I guess all I'll say is that I'd like some of the older games to be free, so I can play and get achievements without wasting M$ points.

Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Tireyo

Natetodamax:  Nothing in that nature will be free!

teptom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#12  Edited By teptom
Tireyo643 said:
"

"
I love that game. I didn't finish it either. Got to the end and stopped.  It was a problem I had for every game back then.

I just want any awesome rpgs that I didn't get a chance to play when I was younger and aren't  on those already. 
Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Tireyo

Shini4444: I got stuck on Cranky's stupid game he wanted me to play to get something I needed.

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#14  Edited By Claude

I'm a huge fan of F-Zero / SNES version, have it on the VC. F-Zero 2 would be sweet. I forgot or never knew that it existed, but nice to be reminded.

LostWinds 2... I'm ready to buy.

Majora's Mask... NOW!!!

Tetrisphere: Least we not forget the beauty of this game.

Earthbound: Just so I can know what the fuss is all about... buy.

And last, but not least: Space Station Silicon Valley

Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Tireyo

Claude: LOL! Good choices.  You know, I would like to see Paperboy!  Does anyone want to see Paperboy on VC?

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By AgentJ
Claude said:
"I'm a huge fan of F-Zero / SNES version, have it on the VC. F-Zero 2 would be sweet. I forgot or never knew that it existed, but nice to be reminded.LostWinds 2... I'm ready to buy.Majora's Mask... NOW!!!Tetrisphere: Least we not forget the beauty of this game.Earthbound: Just so I can know what the fuss is all about... buy.And last, but not least: Space Station Silicon Valley"
You know, its funny. Majoras Mask has been in progress since at least September at NOA, and I'm not sure why its taking so long for them to actually release it.
teptom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#17  Edited By teptom
AgentJ said:
"Claude said:
"I'm a huge fan of F-Zero / SNES version, have it on the VC. F-Zero 2 would be sweet. I forgot or never knew that it existed, but nice to be reminded.LostWinds 2... I'm ready to buy.Majora's Mask... NOW!!!Tetrisphere: Least we not forget the beauty of this game.Earthbound: Just so I can know what the fuss is all about... buy.And last, but not least: Space Station Silicon Valley"
You know, its funny. Majoras Mask has been in progress since at least September at NOA, and I'm not sure why its taking so long for them to actually release it.
"
Majora's Mask had the worst water dungeon in any Zelda game. Those god damn currents!
Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#18  Edited By Claude
AgentJ said:
"Claude said:
"
I find it very curious, but I just want to play it again. I find Majora's Mask so different, so surreal from anything I've ever played before. The Ocarina of Time was my first Zelda game and Majora's Mask just took me to whole new level.
Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Tireyo

I've been wanting to play Majora's Mask because I have never played it before.  Did ya'll know that the game might be able to come out in April?  I think IGN said something about it, but I'm not entirely sure.

Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Al3xand3r

Saturn classics like Guardian Heroes, SIlhouette Mirage and Panzer Dragoon Zwei.
Arcade classics like Daytona USA, SEGA Rally and Garou: Mark of the Wolves.

I'm happy with what's coming to WiiWare. I wouldn't say no to sequels of the games above though. If SEGA's doing that Outrun game for XBLA they could also make a new Daytona for the WiiWare, it would be more than worthy even if the visuals were similar to the last Dreamcast game, I loved that. Would be up for a full blown retail sequel also though. Gentlemen, start your engines!

Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Tireyo

Al3xand3r: Don't forget the Dreamcast!  Might not be able to ever come on VC, but it can always be a dream!

Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#22  Edited By Red

On PSN/XBLA:

An HD, online compatible Secret of Mana.

Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Tireyo

Red: :D Secret of Mana would be awesome online!

Blueprint12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 2

#24  Edited By Blueprint12

Would probably only happen for PSN but I'd love to see Final Fantasy VII ported over to XBLA or at least have VIII or IX for 360 and have PS3 get VII.

Also Gunstar Heroes would be fun for XBLA if they were to include online co-op...They do have it for WiiWare but I think it would be a lot of fun on XBLA with a partner...same with Sonic 3 (Sonic 2 you only could race online).

Blueprint12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Blueprint12

Oh and the SNES Mario Kart for VC too!!

AndrewGaspar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#26  Edited By AndrewGaspar

I'd like to see a brand new 2D Final Fantasy game with HD sprites and such.

Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Al3xand3r
Tireyo643 said:
"Al3xand3r: Don't forget the Dreamcast!  Might not be able to ever come on VC, but it can always be a dream!"
I don't forget it, note my Daytona comment :P

Hmm, Armada Wii... I'd be up for that too.
Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Tireyo

Blueprint12: Mario Kart for SNES would be good!

AndrewGasper: Alot of fans that like Final Fantasy!  It would be no mistake on releasing them.

Vod_Crack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 5

#29  Edited By Vod_Crack

XBLA: Mortal Kombat II

Blueprint12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Blueprint12

Speaking of Final Fantasy, I still need to go buy IV on DS and also Crisis Core for PSP.

I just got back to playing Chrono Trigger yesterday but I just got raped by this boss...he keeps killing my first two people by 400 damage points...but I kind of rushed and thank god I made two save points so I can go back and level up some more.  I usually tend to use a lot of save points for RPGs....I have like 5 on Blue Dragon lol.

AndrewGaspar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By AndrewGaspar

The original Final Fantasy is coming to the Virtual Console and a Final Fantasy IV sequel is coming to WiiWare. It's widescreen even.

Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Tireyo
AndrewGaspar said:
"The original Final Fantasy is coming to the Virtual Console and a Final Fantasy IV sequel is coming to WiiWare. It's widescreen even."

Where did you hear that?
Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Tireyo
Al3xand3r said:
"Tireyo643 said:
"Al3xand3r: Don't forget the Dreamcast!  Might not be able to ever come on VC, but it can always be a dream!"
I don't forget it, note my Daytona comment :PHmm, Armada Wii... I'd be up for that too."

:D

Vod_Crack said:
"XBLA: Mortal Kombat II "

Another fine choice.

Blueprint12 said:
"Speaking of Final Fantasy, I still need to go buy IV on DS and also Crisis Core for PSP.I just got back to playing Chrono Trigger yesterday but I just got raped by this boss...he keeps killing my first two people by 400 damage points...but I kind of rushed and thank god I made two save points so I can go back and level up some more.  I usually tend to use a lot of save points for RPGs....I have like 5 on Blue Dragon lol."
LOL!! Still trying to get to Secret of Mana!  My troll creature, Orson, keeps dying, and I don't know how to bring him back to life.
AndrewGaspar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By AndrewGaspar
Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Tireyo

AndrewGasper: Ok!

AndrewGaspar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By AndrewGaspar
Tireyo643 said:
"AndrewGasper: Ok!"
And by the sounds of the last paragraph, every single Final Fantasy from 1 to 6 will be coming to the Virtual Console.
Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Tireyo

AndrewGaspar said:

"Tireyo643 said:
And by the sounds of the last paragraph, every single Final Fantasy from 1 to 6 will be coming to the Virtual Console."

I saw the article again, but on a different site.  I always find something new!  I definitely saw what IGN said! Which one do you consider to be the best out of the 6?

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By AgentJ
Tireyo643 said:
"

AndrewGaspar said:

"Tireyo643 said:
And by the sounds of the last paragraph, every single Final Fantasy from 1 to 6 will be coming to the Virtual Console."

I saw the article again, but on a different site.  I always find something new!  I definitely saw what IGN said! Which one do you consider to be the best out of the 6?

"
I think most people will say VI, with a smattering of IV. My personal favorite is the original II.(not the SNES II, the NES II)
CaptainScarLeg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#40  Edited By CaptainScarLeg

Goldeneye with online multiplayer.
DONE.

Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Tireyo

All fine choices! 

AgentJ: I read that the 4th one was the best of the six on a site, but everyone has a different opinion! :D What made you like the NES version the most?

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By AgentJ
Tireyo643 said:
"All fine choices!  AgentJ: I read that the 4th one was the best of the six on a site, but everyone has a different opinion! :D What made you like the NES version the most?"
Okay, i probably didnt make myself clear. In america, we got three final fantasies on nintendo consoles before Final Fantasy 7 came out on the Playstation. those three final fantasies were Final Fantasy I, Final Fantasy IV, and Final Fantasy VI(IV-VI were for the SNES, the rest were for the NES). But In America, they were called Final Fantasy I, II, and III respectively. I was saying that the REAL Final Fantasy II was probably my favorite, just because of the level system and the well-designed overworld. (We didn't get it until it was released on the GBA in 2003. Same with FF V. We got FF III for the first time on the DS)
Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Tireyo

AgentJ: Oh, ok! I never played Final Fantasy.  Heard so much about it, but never actually knew or know about it.  If that makes sense.

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By AgentJ
Tireyo643 said:
"AgentJ: Oh, ok! I never played Final Fantasy.  Heard so much about it, but never actually knew or know about it.  If that makes sense."
Yeah, before i bought all of the originals for Gameboy and DS, I hadn't ever played one, but of course I knew that Final Fantasy was royalty.
Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Tireyo

Same here.

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By AgentJ
Tireyo643 said:
"Same here."
They are all quality games. While the GBA versions are now very expensive, go ahead and get all of them on the VC. especially 2, 3, 4, and 6.
Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Tireyo

If I can get the money to do so. :D  Need some input on them too.

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By AgentJ
Tireyo643 said:
"If I can get the money to do so. :D  Need some input on them too."
It shouldn't be too expensive. the first one will most certainly by 500 points, and II and III may be more expensive since they'll be imports, so maybe 800 (isn't that what SMB Lost Levels is?). IV and VI will most certainly be 800 points, so that leaves V, which could be between 800 and 1000 points. all together, at most, it would be $47.00, which, for that amount of gameplay, is a ridiculously good deal (maybe even better than the orange box).
Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Tireyo

AgentJ: SMB: Lost levels is 600 points.  Looks like it would be a good deal!