: ) ur my hero...

Locke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Locke

This week's episode was actually really good. Bravo Yahtzee.

Riddler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Riddler

Best one in a LOOOONG time

FoxMcCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By FoxMcCloud

Yeah I watch'd and I lol'd

fr0br0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By fr0br0

"And for those of you who aren't paying attention *Clap Clap* OI!"
LMFAO

Avatar image for deactivated-5884be30433ec
deactivated-5884be30433ec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

What is with the pile of crap after his video. I never watch it

TEAMHOLT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TEAMHOLT

Yahtzee lost me after hurling ridiculous claims of racism against Uncharted, but now I don't even know what planet that dude is on. Here's a reason you shouldn't be pessimistic about new games: You end up sounding like an asshole who doesn't actually enjoy video games all of the time.

He's also just fallen into the hole of sad self-parody, as he seems to be reaching to find things to complain about. All of his comments about Fallout 3 were straight-up false.

Jothel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#11  Edited By Jothel

What do y'all think of this theme music? I prefered it much more when he had songs which were just about relevant to the game, has lost a lot of the novelty.
still awesome though

DARKIDO07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#12  Edited By DARKIDO07
TEAMHOLT said:
"Yahtzee lost me after hurling ridiculous claims of racism against Uncharted, but now I don't even know what planet that dude is on. Here's a reason you shouldn't be pessimistic about new games: You end up sounding like an asshole who doesn't actually enjoy video games all of the time.

He's also just fallen into the hole of sad self-parody, as he seems to be reaching to find things to complain about. All of his comments about Fallout 3 were straight-up false.
"
Yeah I've come to the conclusion that Yahtzee just doesn't enjoy games, so far he dislikes just about everything he plays because it is "perfect".
tmlmatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By tmlmatus

yahtzee loves video games, but instead of praising the good he gives you the bad straight up. Thats what makes him different and i like that.

Lies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 14

#14  Edited By Lies

One of the best of his recent work.

Also TEAMHOLT, that's his hook. Yahtzee is an asshole who doesn't enjoy videogames. Unless they're Psychonauts or Portal.

efrucht

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#15  Edited By efrucht

highlight of E3 right there

blizzvalve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By blizzvalve
dcpc10 said:
"p4ddym1607 said:
"What is with the pile of crap after his video. I never watch it
"
ya i always wonder that too...
"

They're ads for other shows on the site. They're really annoying so it's better you stop watching the video when the credits roll
TEAMHOLT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By TEAMHOLT
Lies said:
"One of the best of his recent work.

Also TEAMHOLT, that's his hook. Yahtzee is an asshole who doesn't enjoy videogames. Unless they're Psychonauts or Portal."
Even if he's not being genuine and just playing up the character, he's pandering to the crowd of gamers who just want to complain about everything; The people that will complain about how sequels are killing originality, then turn around and complain that the newest installment in their favorite series is going to be something totally different. It's just totally pointless and not even clever.

The jokes are getting pretty copy-and-paste, too. "THE MUSIC SOUNDS LIKE A MONKEY SHITTING ON A CASIO KEYBOARD COO COO CLUCK CLUCK I'M BRITISH AND I TALK ALL FAST."
BionicIguana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By BionicIguana
DARKIDO07 said:
"TEAMHOLT said:
"Yahtzee lost me after hurling ridiculous claims of racism against Uncharted, but now I don't even know what planet that dude is on. Here's a reason you shouldn't be pessimistic about new games: You end up sounding like an asshole who doesn't actually enjoy video games all of the time.

"
Yeah I've come to the conclusion that Yahtzee just doesn't enjoy games, so far he dislikes just about everything he plays because it is "perfect".
"
You know.. it's a joke, right?

Illmatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Illmatic
DARKIDO07 said:
"TEAMHOLT said:

"
"
His videos are supposed to be jokes.......he takes the negatives of games and blows them up......if you honestly didn't get it.....I don't even......how can you......
TEAMHOLT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By TEAMHOLT

Nope. You can't even make the excuse that it's all just an act, because it's never been that before. He's liked games, he's hated games, he's been in the middle; if it were just an act to rile up fanboys, he would blast anything he comes across regardless of how he feels about it. He's always just been a games pundit who likes to put a humorous spin on his honest opinion.

Avatar image for bread_or_decide
bread_or_decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By bread_or_decide

lol Except for Watchmen lol. Awesome.

BionicIguana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By BionicIguana
TEAMHOLT said:
"Nope. You can't even make the excuse that it's all just an act, because it's never been that before. He's liked games, he's hated games, he's been in the middle; if it were just an act to rile up fanboys, he would blast anything he comes across regardless of how he feels about it. He's always just been a games pundit who likes to put a humorous spin on his honest opinion.
"
Oh dear oh dear... Okay mate, whatever you like to believe. I guess you get angry about Maddox articles too.

samcotts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By samcotts

I don't like when people take his video reviews seriously, they are created to show all the bad points from a game, exaggerate them, and make it funny in the process. And he succeeds at that.

I loved this weeks. Not entirely sure if he likes the look of Gears of War 2 or not. Also disappointed that he didn't mention LittleBigPlanet. Still hilarious though.

TEAMHOLT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By TEAMHOLT
BionicIguana said:
"TEAMHOLT said:
"Nope. You can't even make the excuse that it's all just an act, because it's never been that before. He's liked games, he's hated games, he's been in the middle; if it were just an act to rile up fanboys, he would blast anything he comes across regardless of how he feels about it. He's always just been a games pundit who likes to put a humorous spin on his honest opinion."
Oh dear oh dear... Okay mate, whatever you like to believe. I guess you get angry about Maddox articles too."
I don't. I also don't get irritated about every Yahtzee video, but this one is just flat-out terrible.

edit: Yeah, he's totally not ever serious and is a huge hilarious gimmick. It's not like that and most of his other videos are straight-up reviews and his honest opinion.

second edit: I'm getting shitty about this. I'm just grumpy, ignore me.
Mourne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Mourne

Yahtzee is the man as always.

xplodedd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

#26  Edited By xplodedd
Mourne said:
"Yahtzee is the man as always.
"
hes doing good
REforever101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By REforever101
Jothel said:
"What do y'all think of this theme music? I prefered it much more when he had songs which were just about relevant to the game, has lost a lot of the novelty.
still awesome though
"
yea, i greatly preferred that too. but i guess he got in trouble for it, or something
Homer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Homer

Omg, I love this guy,