Before you enter this thread, name a character and a kitchen item

Hausdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Hausdog

Now write a brief paragraph in which you kill, maim, or pleasure that character creatively with your kitchen item.

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

I walk into a room with Captain Kirk. I throw a sieve at him. The handle gets lodged into his eye, he bleeds out, and he dies of blood loss.

(You try to kill someone with a sieve in a better way!!!! It's nearly impossible to kill someone with a sieve!!!!!)

Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By Pie

I come at bob with the spoon aiming for the eyes however as i get closer bob rugby tackles me sending both me and bob slamming into the floor. As we squirm round on the floor i manage to stick the handle side of the spoon into his ear destroying his eardrum and temporilary stunning him giving me enough time to spoon his eye and plunge the spoon into his eye socket that manages to reach his brain killing him instantly.

weltal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By weltal

Charlie Tonaku (I'm not going to look up the spelling) is taking a peaceful bath until I drop the toaster into the water with him. It's not plugged in but he does ejaculate from the sudden fear of death.

PowerSerj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By PowerSerj

I saw Douglas sitting on the end of the bed, possibly contemplating why I told him to wait there for me. I open the door slowly and

SPATULA
SPATULA

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By natetodamax

I probably shouldn't. My character was Sheva from RE5, and the object was a spoon >__>

Hausdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Hausdog
Hausdogdoodoo said:
"Character: Hausdog
Kitchen item: dildo,butcher knife

I take the dildo ram it up his anus tearing it up completely, i heard he likes this sort of kinky thing. Next I let the blood ooze out his anus for a bit. then i take the bloody doodoey dildo and force hausdog to lick it up he likes this kind of pleasuree. For my next trick i get a butcher knife and cut off his balls and force feed it to him. I wait about an hour and then make him shit it out his bloody anal rectum like broken paintballs. THen i force him to lick the mess up before i put the butcher knife to his cranium
"
I like you, let's hook up (if only so I can see how you use a dildo in the kitchen on our morning after)
Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8  Edited By Snipzor
"It had been Simon's tradition each and every day to eat three bowls pieces cereal, and he had his own requirements before he could start eating. He would lay out a dozen or so individual flakes (Or whatever he was eating at the time) and chop them up with an electric food dispenser. But to his demise, one of the many blades in the dispenser had broken off. As a reflex, Simon had placed his hands in front of his face to protect it, unaware that he had purchased a KitchenAid dispenser in which each blade was of industrial grade sharpness. The blade had chopped off the top of his index finger and became stuck in his eye.

He had hoped to avoid this situation as a year ago he smashed his hand with a mallet when doing the exact same thing. Unaware he could simply crush the cereal with his hands."

Unrealistic yes, complex yes, idiotic... ABSOLUTELY.
TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TwoOneFive

so i enter a kitchen with chuck norris. 

(i died before writing the rest of that)
Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#10  Edited By Video_Game_King

I (the writer of this post) see the Video Game King and a cutting board. I ask him if he wants pizza, and he says "Fine, where do you wanna get it from?" I suggest a local place, but he suggests Pizza Hut. We argue until both places close, and he gets pissed, saying "Damnit, now neither of us get pizza! You happy now?" Then the Queen, quite obviously pissed (but in a calm way), walks in, picks up the cutting board, and beats us both over the head with it until we pass out in a pool of our own blood.

Tylea002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#11  Edited By Tylea002

I see Dr Black get completely murdered in the kitchen, with a candlestick. By Colonel Mustard.

Enough said.

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#12  Edited By JJOR64

I walk into the kitchen and see Spongebob flipping patties.  Then I say "Can I have a Krabby Patty" and Spongebob says "Sure, here you go."  I eat the Krabby Patty and felt a sensation that I have never felt before.  Yum..... Krabby Patties.......

Hairydutchman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Hairydutchman

Angelina Jolie and a rolling pin.

That would be an afternoon spend good.

MC_Izawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By MC_Izawa

I use a whisk to stir up Marge Simpson's eggs.

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#15  Edited By Linkyshinks

Mario slipped on the wet floor, to break his fall, he hit the ground with a traditional butt stomp, as he did so he immediately shrieked out with a gut wrenching scream. Mario had probed his anus with the wooden handle on the plunger. This time, without any Koopa Jelly.

BoG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#16  Edited By BoG
Linkyshinks said:
"Mario slipped on the wet floor, to break his fall, he hit the ground with a traditional butt stomp, as he did so he immediately shrieked out with a gut wrenching scream. Mario had probed his anus with the wooden handle on the plunger. This time, without any Koopa Jelly."
You keep a plunger in your kitchen?
Avatar image for origina1penguin
Origina1Penguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#17  Edited By Origina1Penguin
BoG said:
"Linkyshinks said:
"Mario slipped on the wet floor, to break his fall, he hit the ground with a traditional butt stomp, as he did so he immediately shrieked out with a gut wrenching scream. Mario had probed his anus with the wooden handle on the plunger. This time, without any Koopa Jelly."
"
Sometimes sinks get clogged.  You don't want to use the one from the bathroom do you?
singular

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#18  Edited By singular

Barney the Dinosaur gets rubbed to death with a sponge.

gla55jAw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 31

#19  Edited By gla55jAw

Dante was in my kitchen so I gave him a spoon and we had some ice cream. He gave me an S ranking for my choice of food.

penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By penguindust

I entered the kitchen and spied Mitsuri Kujiro holding her melons.  I said, "Nice melons, senpai." I then whipped out my melon baller and asked if she wanted her melons...balled.  She then shot me in the head and the whole thing repeated for 70+ hours.

crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By crunchUK

MArcus fenix walked in so i grabbed the whisk and tickled him with it until he died of not-being-grey-and-badass-for-more-than-5-seconds syndrome

RetroIce4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By RetroIce4

Well I can't kill Sonic with a spoon. Damn!

Hausdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Hausdog
RetroIce4 said:
"Well I can't kill Sonic with a spoon. Damn!"
Can you pleasure Sonic with a spoon?
HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By HandsomeDead
BoG said:
"Linkyshinks said:
"
I thought they were always under the sink anyway?
rinkalicous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By rinkalicous

I walk into a room with Vyse and a table.

Too tired to get creative, so I attempt to beat Vyse down with table leg. But he causes the moon to collide with the Earth, killing me!

Dr_Feelgood38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Dr_Feelgood38

Goddamn it! How am I supposed to kill Riddick with a steak knife?

gla55jAw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 31

#27  Edited By gla55jAw
Dr_Feelgood38 said:
"Goddamn it! How am I supposed to kill Riddick with a steak knife?"

Your already dead my friend. Riddick is that fast.
dethfish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#28  Edited By dethfish
Hausdog said:
"Now write a brief paragraph in which you kill, maim, or pleasure that character creatively with your kitchen item."

Oh my god. I thought of Samus and a cucumber. Awesome!

Samus Aran was lonely and had not felt the touch of a man since Master Chief died. She didn't have any doo-hickeys (yes, doo-hickeys) to help satisfy her so she took her friend Chie's advice and went to the kitchen and grabbed a cucumber. She then proceeded to pleasure herself but after 2 hours of working her magic nothing was happening. "Was Chiefy that good," she thought, "that I can't feel anything now?" She was beggining to feel as if she'd never feel pleasure again.

It was at this point she realized she was still wearing her Varia Suit. Samus then took off her suit and it was much easier for me to get off....I mean her.
Avatar image for origina1penguin
Origina1Penguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Origina1Penguin
Dr_Feelgood38 said:
"Goddamn it! How am I supposed to kill Riddick with a steak knife?"
Be careful.  He probably has a tea cup.
Avatar image for addictedtopinescent
addictedtopinescent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I enter a kitchen with Henry Hatsworth and a cup of tea

and he pours me some tea.

(post is until I think of something involving Ivy's boobs and a rolling pin)