• 61 results
Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 15

#1  Edited By Hizang

What is your best and your worst memory from school? If you are currently in school then it should be easier.   

I have alot of great memorys, it's very hard to pick just one, but one highlight was me cheating in art. I hated art at school, nobody really does enjoy art in secondary school (High School). We had to make a paper mache model over the course of half a year and I was running behind, and it was due in a few weeks. So my teacher made me take it home and wants me to have made alot of progress by the next lesson. So I went home and was like fuck this! So I just got a pringles tube as the neck, plastic cups as the legs, two plastic bowls for the feet and a ceral box full of tissue paper as the body. Celetaped them all toegther and put two layers of newspaper on the top. I then brought it in and showed my teacher and I told her I finished early, she was very pleased and just let me get on with any other work I had. This contuined for a few weeks and while everybody else was slaving away, there I sat with my creation, but then she came to mark them all. She held mine and observed it, I at that point noticed a bit was torn revealing the cheerio's box, thankfully she didn't notice, and was very pleased. I ended up getting an A, the top mark in the class! I still have it to this very day despite it being like 6 years old, its a pretty epic story I hope to tell to my grandchildren, the motto, cheating is the best! 

I also have a lot of really bad things happen at school, that when I look back at them now they seem kinda funny but back then it wasn't! One of them involved me just walking across the school field, it was a nice sunny day and was just admiring the clouds, when out of nowhere a shoe fell from the sky and hit me right on the face. It was a very hard force and knocked me onto the floor, nobody around me had noticed or cared, it was an average school field that was just very busy and full of pupils. Nobody had come to reclaim the shoe, this resulted in a nose bleed, quite a bad one, I tried to deal with it myself but on the way to the toilet a teacher caught me and sent me straight to the matron. The matron was an old bitch and I really hated her, she had a go at me and did not belive that a shoe just fell out of the sky, even though I still held on to the shoe. I still wonder to this very day whose that shoe belonged to.

Avatar image for taliciadragonsong
TaliciaDragonsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By TaliciaDragonsong

Best: Not studying for the final exams and passing with ease, hence the ego.

Worst: Class/school mates, oh dear lord what fools they were, many a day ruined, many a smile broken, mentally scarred for years to come.

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By FluxWaveZ

All of my school memories are bad memories, so much so that I've managed to mentally repress most of them. Can't really think of any distinct experiences to share right now. I'm so glad I finished secondary school yesterday.

korolev

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#4  Edited By korolev

Best school memory: The day after all school exams were over, forever. I still had to go through a ton of university exams, but I remember the day when I finally walked out of the exam hall, knowing that now, I would never have to buy a stack of 6 exam booklets ever again.

Worst School Memory: The day I stupidly lost my laptop because I left it outside. In retrospect, because it was insured, I didn't have to pay a cent and I got a better laptop in return. But man did I feel bad. I stupidly walked around the school for three hours trying to find it again. To this day I wonder where it went. Probably on the black market.

Sambambo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By Sambambo

The best memory I have of school is playing around on the keyboards (music lesson) with my friend then getting told off. We then decided to try and press as many buttons as we could without getting caught, but as soon as we pressed the "DJ" button the keyboard crashed, went on to full volume and kept repeating DJDJDJDJDJDJDJDJDJDJDJDJDJDJDJDJ over and over again. We were rolling around on the floor laughing...

I have had many enjoyable moments, such as sport team victories and just general tom foolery, but I dont think that I have ever laughed as much as I did then...

Worst memory would be anything to do with French lessons...

N7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By N7

@TaliciaDragonsong: And thus, the saga of TaliciaDragonsong was born.

I don't really have any memories of school.

I had a good memory from Kindergarten where this awesome Magician came in and did a big amazing magic show. It was bananas. He turned a big walking cane into a little bitty feather. I was like "omg no way".

Dany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By Dany

Best Memory would have to my last year in AP Englisher where we all sat around in a circle and just talked about books for an hour, or in American History Studies we were tasked to come up with a 28th amendment to the constitution, I chose a fairly simple one on the manner in which polls should be taken for election, i got 2/3 of the class votes so i got extra credit. So many people brought up banning abortion and while they held their own and made a good argument, me and a few other kids tore them apart on it, it was fun until some asshole made a dumb personal attack and ruined it for everyone.

imsh_pl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By imsh_pl

Best: Not having to worry about high school entry exams due to the fact that I won a pretty prestigeous english competition and had a free entry to a high school of my choice.
Worst: Not really that many bad memories, maybe aside from a little scar I got back in elementary school. I was using a bidet and saw my classmate with the corner of my eye holding some water in his hands, so I quickly bent forward in order to dodge the liquid (he wanted to pour it on me as a joke). I hit the corner of the bidet with my head, luckily it only ended with a bit of blood and a barely visible scar which is covered with one of my eyebrows anyway.

jaycee13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By jaycee13

Worst: Missing the last three months due to mental health issues
Best: Getting A - A* grades in all of my classes except French despite missing the last three months.

Commando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Commando

Best: On Senior Prank day I went to the flea market and bought a goat. I tied the goat to government teacher's door knob so she couldn't get in. It was a mean goat that would buck the shit out of anyone who got near him. We kept him as a pet after that, and he lives at my parent's house in the yard.

Worst: Almost failing english my senior year.

BadOrcLDR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By BadOrcLDR

My Worst: My last class of the day, algebra 1, I fell asleep sitting up. Eventually, however, gravity kicked in and my head thumped against the desk. With drool hanging out of my mouth, I popped my head up and said as loudly as I could: What? What do you want?

My Best: Laughing my ass off when everybody stared at me after saying as loudly as I could in a VERY quiet classroom: What? What do you want?

Yanngc33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 5

#12  Edited By Yanngc33

the part where we all dressed up, turned a couple classes into night clubs and snuck champagne into them was pretty awesome.

thesavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By thesavage

My worst memory is when I was in sixth grade we had just had a snow storm so I put on my winter coat and walked the quarter of mile to middle school. Because of the snow storm that I had been playing in the day prior I had a runny nose and couldn't smell my jacket. So when I got to school, I noticed my back was wet, and i didn't know why because it was much to cold for me to be sweating. That's when I took a deep breath of my coat and smelled the odor of cat piss. Yes, I had the pungent smell of cat piss all over my back, and I had to endure the humiliation of smelling horrible the whole school day.

My best memory is when I was in High School and a cute little red head that sat behind me on the bus told me turn around and she gave me a warm little kiss. Not a bad way to get your first kiss if you ask me.

coakroach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By coakroach

Best: Getting to go on a school trip to Holland and having a snowball fight at two in the morning on the last night. Shitfaced. 

Worst: Having to try and fit in at three different high schools (one in Australia, one in Malaysia and one in China) which turned me into one cynical son of a bitch. 

Twitchey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Twitchey

Best: I had a thing going on with this girl in 7th grade and, well let's just say the bus rides home were a lot more fun than usual.

Worst: In 4th grade I was eating breakfast by myself and I accidentally spilled milk on my crotch making it look like I pissed myself. At the exact same time, the girl I had a crush on sat down, smiled, and asked "Got Milk?"

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#16  Edited By AhmadMetallic
@TaliciaDragonsong said:
That, along with my first girlfriend/the love of my life in the 9th grade

Worst: social events
Avatar image for thedudeofgaming
TheDudeOfGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#17  Edited By TheDudeOfGaming
@TaliciaDragonsong said:
Worst: Class/school mates, oh dear lord what fools they were, many a day ruined, many a smile broken, mentally scarred for years to come.
All the repressed memories...they're coming back...fuck.
Avatar image for scrumdidlyumptious
Scrumdidlyumptious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Worst: Doing stuff you could learn in a few days for an entire year.

Best: My last year when it was finally over and I didn't attend around 50% of it.

MachidaX89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#19  Edited By MachidaX89

Best one: Many to choose from, but in 10th grade since its the last year of lower secondary school, as a sort of a celebration for having finished 10 years of school we were gonna go on a school trip. We then ended up going to Nice in the south of France. Not a bad place for a school trip is it.

Worst one: Don't have any vivid memories of anything.

RE_Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By RE_Player1

Both are from high school:

Best: My girlfriend at the time was at a different school so we didn't see each other every day. Well her school's girl's volleyball team faced my school team and she got to tag along with the team because her cousin was captain. We went over to my place and well yeah :P
Worst: I was bullied a lot especially in grade 9. On the very first week after gym I went to get changed and my clothes weren't there. Someone stole them or threw them out, to this day I don't know who did it. Anyway seeing as how gym was my homeroom I had to wear for the rest of the day shorts and a t-shirt, this was a uniform school so I stood out. Standing out a bunch of 12th graders thought it be funny to write Fag on my locker. Yeah it sucked but that was the worst of it and I know other people have had worse so I didn't complain about it.

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#21  Edited By Video_Game_King

It's best not to talk about the bad memories. They're really effing bad.

crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#22  Edited By crusader8463

Not sure about the best, but a good memory is that time our Drama class teacher got us into the local theatre to watch a play rehearsal for the Helen Keller play, because she used to be some semi famous actress in the English theatre scene and knew a ton of people behind the scenes to hook that stuff up. It's a really beautiful building and we had the entire place to ourselves to watch these people perform. It was like we were royalty or something being in this building and having people perform on stage just for us.

As for the worst one, well too many to pick from and none I care to remember long enough to write about.

EDIT:Wish I could find a picture that did the place justice, but these were the only ones I could find. The stage has two giant golden pillars and a golden arch that hangs over the stage that is just breath taking to see in person.

televisionomy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By televisionomy

the school memories I have are bad memories, the first time I kissed a girl then after the kiss she grab my arm and need me in gut but it was so dam close to hitting my nads, thank god it didn't.

Revenant86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Revenant86

SNOWBALL FORT  

MezZa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By MezZa

Best: So hard to choose just one. I'll go with fully wrapping a kid up in duct tape during class, and having to form a human wall around him as he huddled in the corner because the office staff came into the room. Never did get caught, but getting duct tape off somene without taking their lips and hair off is a pain.

Worst: All the drama that hit me senior year. I had managed to avoid any bullshit all throughout high school, but unfortunately I found myself in the middle of things my last couple months.

Dagbiker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#26  Edited By Dagbiker

my best school memory was tv production. it was like a free period, we would produce the news for the school, we had A Team, and B Team. a team did the news one day and then would work on segments (prerecorded features ) the next. it was a blast. so much sexual tension also. it was like theater for people with out daddy issues, and people who weren't gay/lesbian.

I don't really have a worst memory, they are all besides the tv production one, they are all pretty bad, and as i grow older they get worse and worse.

TheUnsavedHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#27  Edited By TheUnsavedHero

Best Memory: All Junior year, every wednesday, my buddy and I would bring in Gatorade bottles filled with liquor and would get nice and fuzzy. "Wasted Wednesday" we called it. Still passed every class. lol

Worst Memory: Sophomore year, two good friends of mine died in a car crash. Twin girls who died at the same time. It really devastated me. Found out shortly afterwards that one of them had a crush on me which really sucked since I had one on her as well.

Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Animasta

best memory was probably my american history/human resources/sociology teacher (he was with me three whole years and he was the best teacher)

the worst was probably my complete lack of effort :/

mikemcn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#29  Edited By mikemcn

Best: Most of highschool

Worst: 12 years of Catholic education.

Turambar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Turambar

Best: My first meeting with the group of nerds that I'd consider my friends for the rest of high school.  Ran into them standing in the stairwell, around one of them complaining that Mao Ze Dong was dead.  It was hilarious, awkward, and pretty memorable.  

Worst: Honestly none that I can think of on any personal level.  My high school commute was 2 hours one way (lived in Queens, went to school in the Bronx), so I was on the subways 4 hours a day and woke up at 5 am for four years straight.  That sucked I guess.  Well, that and 9/11.  Having that happen during my freshman year doubly sucked.

PillClinton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By PillClinton

@TaliciaDragonsong said:

Same thing happened to me a couple years actually. Public high school is a joke.

Can't recall the worst right now.

FancySoapsMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#32  Edited By FancySoapsMan

Best: spending a relaxed year in Brazil, where I went to class from 9 to 12, and spent some of that time working on cooking projects with the teachers (who were all pretty awesome) or doing other fun projects.

Worst: Moving. I went to three different high schools in two different countries. Some of those years were pretty lonely :(

clumsyninja1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By clumsyninja1

I broke 2 of tennis rackets on one of the tournaments done at my school..they kick me out of the semi final. Other time they called foot fault and I cussed the line man. Got supended of the team for a few weeks. Still who sayz foot fault on high school. You cannot be serious!!!!!!!

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By iam3green

best: getting work done in study hall. now in high school the classes were block sequeduel. it meant that we only had four classes a day. every other day was the same class. if you had english on mondays you had it wednesday and friday. there was enough time in study hall to do it all. 

worst: stupid teachers, this one dude.

Doctorchimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Doctorchimp

Blowjob behind the drama set. Then I constantly had back and forths with teachers, turning in pages of non-sense to my honors US history teacher who wasn't checking my work. I ended up writing about Superman and Lex Luthor during an essay and had a bunch of people read it over to laugh at what I wrote, she just glanced over it and gave me an A.

Also me and a couple of friends thought the swine flu thing was so overblown for our senior prank we printed out those official Swine Flu notifications the government puts on buildings and stuck them on the main office, all the deans and counselors started late by about a couple of hours to have the principal make some threats on the PA that it was no laughing matter.

The worst was the Monday after Halloween weekend during my senior year where I blacked out....and the rest of the school gladly filled in the blanks for me as to what I did that whole night.

Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Animasta

@FancySoapsMan said:

Best: spending a relaxed year in Brazil, where I went to class from 9 to 12, and spent some of that time working on cooking projects with the teachers (who were all pretty awesome) or doing other fun projects. Worst: Moving. I went to three different high schools in two different countries. Some of those years were pretty lonely :(

moving is the worst. I went to the same high school, but I went to four different middle schools (which considering there are only 3 years in middle school...) and it screwed me the hell up.

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 15

#37  Edited By Hizang

Keep em coming duders!

Avatar image for coheedfavorhouse
CoheedFavorHouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By CoheedFavorHouse

best: convincing some classmates to cover ourselves in AXE body spray and light ourselves on fire to scare the teacher. 

worst: one teacher that always called me by my brother's name. i hate my brother, and it was just one more way he came back to haunt me

shamroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By shamroll

Best: The year when I spent it in the school's advanced choir, playing Magic the Gathering during break/lunch, in the school Tech Program which let me drive golf cart around campus, and I was in a weight training class.  Probably the time in my life where I had the most people I would call a friend. 

Worst: My own insecurities making me wait too long to ask out the girl of my dreams.  She had a boyfriend by the time I asked and she was graduating shortly after. 

If I had the chance I would do it all over again to fix the things I never did like be in a school play.  It might be lame but it is something i will never get the chance to do again.

Surkov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Surkov

Best:  
-Playing the Grandma in the play "Little Red Riding Hood" in my third grade class. I'm a guy and i totally pulled it off, singing and all. A girl in town showed me a tape of it a while ago and I couldn't stop laughing.  
- In 6th grade we would always have a warm-up problem for Math. One day we had a substitute teacher and he had to give us the problem, the problem with the sub was he sucked at Math. I spent about 20 minutes of class at the whiteboard showing him how my answer was correct and how fractions and percentages work. I looked smart and the substitute teacher looked dumb. A great day.  
- Spending many junior high Saturdays playing Red Faction 2/Smash Bros Melee with my four friends for 24 hours straight. I miss those days.  

Worst:  
-8th grade when I realized two my friends stopped wanting to hang out with me and instead opted to hang out with the popular kids. I could have joined them, but I hated most of the popular kids.  
- Most of High School was a complete waste for me. Sure I was on the football team all 4 years, but I just didn't care about school. I wish I tried harder back then but I can't complain now. I would have never gotten into UC Davis out of high school, but now after 3 years of junior college I'm headed there in the fall.  

galiant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#41  Edited By galiant

I was thrown a surprise party by my friends when I was leaving the country. I thought I had already said my final goodbye's and everything. That was great.

As for bad...it involved a broken heart. I cried on a beach. Felt plenty embarrasing.

My classmates were involved in all of the above so they feel like school memories to me.

Chirag4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Chirag4
@FluxWaveZ said:
All of my school memories are bad memories, so much so that I've managed to mentally repress most of them. Can't really think of any distinct experiences to share right now. I'm so glad I finished secondary school yesterday.
Dawg, I just finished secondary school yesterday too! I'm guessing you're Irish?
DopeToast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By DopeToast

These are from high school, which I graduated from last year:

Best: Most of it I suppose. I really enjoyed playing football and going to all the basketball games in the winter. We have a retreat during our senior year where we do a lot of small group discussions with people you wouldn't usually talk to and you get to know them pretty well, which was really cool. I guess my favorite memories from high school are just hanging with my friends in the hallway before class and always having a good time.

Worst: Most experiences with women. I had a girlfriend in 8th grade, freshman year, and the summer after freshman year, so I thought I was going to do pretty well with women during high school, but nothing else happened during the next three years. I was interested in a lot of girls who were never interested in me. I also wish I would have been in the musical or play and tried a little harder to make the basketball team.

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#44  Edited By FluxWaveZ
@Chirag4 said: 
Dawg, I just finished secondary school yesterday too! I'm guessing you're Irish?
Nope, not at all. I'm (French) Canadian, but I suppose our education system is similar.
Avatar image for deactivated-587815b1c9354
deactivated-587815b1c9354

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My last exam was today. So glad to be finished. Honestly high school is a complete blur to me now.

Sooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#46  Edited By Sooty

Best: Winning the 1500m, when Pokemon was big, hijinks among some really good friends in class, punching that bully in the face, being fucking awesome at softball.

Worst: Getting acne - horrible phase, being punched in the face, the fact you are forced to do dance as a subject for the first 3 years of high school, being banned from computers with two friends for a year due to 'hacking' (I use that term very lightly)

Avatar image for alianthaberries
AlianthaBerries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By AlianthaBerries

Being brutally raped by my maths teacher. 

Thank you  

I really wanted to remember that. 

Devil240Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Devil240Z

Shit.... I think I blocked it all out.

BeachThunder

Forum Posts