Casual Sex - Good or Bad?

RichardLOlson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#51  Edited By RichardLOlson

Casual sex is great.  Casual guilt free sex is the best, just make sure you don't get any kind of STD or some shit AJAX can't get off.

Dany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#52  Edited By Dany

the casual market is ruining the industry!

SMTDante89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 28

#53  Edited By SMTDante89

Me personally?  I'm not interested in casual sex.  I'll just wait until I'm married or be a virgin the rest of my life.

wrighteous86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By wrighteous86
@SMTDante89: You can have sex outside of marriage without it being "casual".
SMTDante89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 28

#55  Edited By SMTDante89
@Wrighteous86: Yeah, but I'm going to stick to the whole "no sex before marriage" idea.  I'm just old fashioned like that.
SeriouslyNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By SeriouslyNow
@gamb1t said:
" my nsa girl is on bc. protection? fuck a condom waste of time. "
That there is your problem.  You fuck WITH a condom.  You do not fuck a condom.
Skullo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#57  Edited By Skullo

Theortically, I should be game for a one night stand, but the more I think about it, the more I think I would be more comfortable fucking in a relationship.

I believe that the act of sex should benefit both parties.

I'am virgin, what should I know?

Although I saw my former best friend gets his brain cooked by the pressures of single fatherhood because he didn't wear a condom and the girl didn't want it either and guess where it got them? Two kids and now they're dating someone else. So just be careful whom you fuck.

wrighteous86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By wrighteous86
@SMTDante89 said:
" @Wrighteous86: Yeah, but I'm going to stick to the whole "no sex before marriage" idea.  I'm just old fashioned like that. "
Having had committed and casual sex, trust me, if you're leaning towards that idea, it's definitely the right choice for you. Stick with it.

@Skullo said:
" Theortically, I should be game for a one night stand, but the more I think about it, the more I think I would be more comfortable fucking in a relationship.I believe that the act of sex should benefit both parties.I'am virgin, what should I know?Although I saw my former best friend gets his brain cooked by the pressures of single fatherhood because he didn't wear a condom and the girl didn't want it either and guess where it got them? Two kids and now they're dating someone else. So just be careful whom you fuck. "
Sex is fun regardless, but you definitely get more out of it if you really care about the other person. I've seen it go the other way, though, where the guy wanted to have the kid (and/or give it up for adoption) and the woman would have none of it. Sad stuff.
craigbo180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#59  Edited By craigbo180

Either way it ends with me crying.

kelbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By kelbear
@Hizang: Not bad, just a waste of time. 

Casual sex sounds great at first, but it's shallow and if it doesn't lead anywhere, leaves you unfulfilled. 

You'll forget about all the cheap flings in just a few years, and in the end, all you'll really have left are the relationships that really mattered. Why waste your short life on boys/girls who don't mean anything to you? Find one that's worth it and invest yourself in that relationship. You'll come away with much more than just sex in the end. Obviously, you won't always know which boys/girls are worth your time spent until you give them a try, just saying that once you know they're not worth it, it's better for both of you to just move on. 

Skullo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Skullo
@Wrighteous86:

I understand that sex is fun regardless. But you know what, I imagine my first time fucking a girl is going to be a very awkward situation.

Hell, about a year ago I got in a relationship (well we didn't date, we just called each other. (NO NOT PHONESEX, PERV!) with a crazy co worker girl because I wanted to have experience in fucking. It last two weeks, then I heard she was steppin' out on me and I was like, fuck that shit, and I broke up with her.  While relationship are anathema to the thought of casual sex, I find it would enhance the relationship if the two were fucking each other.
Thoseposers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#62  Edited By Thoseposers

wow this thread is still going?

Skullo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Skullo
@kelbear said:
" @Hizang: Not bad, just a waste of time. 

Casual sex sounds great at first, but it's shallow and if it doesn't lead anywhere, leaves you unfulfilled. 

You'll forget about all the cheap flings in just a few years, and in the end, all you'll really have left are the relationships that really mattered. Why waste your short life on boys/girls who don't mean anything to you? Find one that's worth it and invest yourself in that relationship. You'll come away with much more than just sex in the end. Obviously, you won't always know which boys/girls are worth your time spent until you give them a try, just saying that once you know they're not worth it, it's better for both of you to just move on. 

"
I agree. Cheap flings are for people who are shallow and hallow. Invest a few years into the person before deciding to have sex with that person or have that person decide to have sex with you.
Aus_azn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Aus_azn
@thoseposers said:
" wow this thread is still going? "
I'm assuming we're trying to fuel the longest quote tree possible. Keep it going!
wolf_blitzer85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#65  Edited By wolf_blitzer85

Casual sex is is empty and meaningless once you find out what intimate relationship sex feels like.

Bigheart711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#66  Edited By Bigheart711
@wolf_blitzer85 said:
" Casual sex is is empty and meaningless once you find out what intimate relationship sex feels like. "
My answer just got stolen, but you can keep it. <3
wrighteous86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By wrighteous86
@Skullo: I think you missed the part where I agreed with you. It's much better when you're with someone that means a lot to you.
Skullo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Skullo
@Wrighteous86: Oh okay. Yeah, I missed that part. Sorry.
project343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#69  Edited By project343

No moral objection against it--go for it. Just not for me. I think I'm too sensitive for it.

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#70  Edited By JJWeatherman

Couldn't say. Never tried it.  :|

sweep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#71  Edited By sweep  Moderator

Casual sex is great, but formal sex is better.

No Caption Provided

dunkard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By dunkard

off topic question but what does bc mean? sorry I searched google and all bc I could find was the before christ.

HisDudeness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By HisDudeness
@dunkard said:
" off topic question but what does bc mean? sorry I searched google and all bc I could find was the before christ. "
birth control? I think?
CaptainCody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By CaptainCody

Always good, theirs two things I usually want out of relationships when looked at broadly, and that's one of them. It really says a lot when I can call a relationship a job, finding the one is too much trouble. I'm not good at point and dick adventure games.
Zehydra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Zehydra

I'd say it's probably not good for you if you're not really already emotionally attached to the person you're having casual sex with.

But I've never been there, and I'm not a psychologist so I'm really not qualified to make any such opinion
ghostofst4rm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By ghostofst4rm4n

it dose not matter who you are, as long as you are human. there is no such thing as casual sex. You may want to believe that there is a way to have sex with out any connection at all, but that's just impossible. It's simple physiology. your going to feel a connection no matter how minuscule to the person that you are having sex with. B/c at some base level you feel a connection with them to begin with. Otherwise you would not want to eve have had sex with the person in the first place.

Nasos100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Nasos100

................................................................................. wait, what?

xpgamer7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 5

#78  Edited By xpgamer7

As long as you're not looking for a relationship. Which you will. Eventually.

FesteringNeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By FesteringNeon

Casual sex has led to some of the best, and other times traumatizing experiences (pm me for details).. so usually at least it's not boring..until they keep calling afterward, then it's over.

ReapersPuppy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#80  Edited By ReapersPuppy
@Wrighteous86 said:
" Honestly, sex is usually a lot more complicated than "good or bad" in most situations, so it depends. "
yea totally fukn agree!...sex usually leads to a lot of other things like deeper feelings =/
EchoForge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#81  Edited By EchoForge

Hard for me to even think about sex without feeling an emotional attachment to someone (ie. celebrities and random women on the internet don't do it for me); I need that trust  and comfort with the other person, which I didn't really get with the couple of casual encounters (ie. with strangers) I've had. Still ok, but as they say, it's as satisfying as a sneeze. Just be sure to bag that thing if you're going for it.

As for casual sex with friends, can't say I've done it, if only because the two people that that came up with, respectively, a) strangely got offended when she said she could have sex with others but killed the deal when I said I'm having the same for me (I know the thing's messed up already, but wtf) and b) friend B was married and I a'int touching that, no matter how much she insists that her and hubby are in an open relationship (glad I didn't buy it, considering when she did find someone, she was quite insistent on hiding it from said hubby)

yoshimitz707

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#82  Edited By yoshimitz707

That quote tree is so fucked on the mobile site.

VanderSEXXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#83  Edited By VanderSEXXX
@melcene said:
" It all depends on the person.  Some people are just fine with casual sex.  Others are not.  Personally, I'm not into it unless there's at least a good friendship there or something. "
This!
sweep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By sweep  Moderator

I just deleted all the empty quote trees of Axxols comment

@Axxol said:
" Good as long as you're using protection. "

and reduced the size of the entire thread by about half. 

Do not clog up a thread with empty quotes, or cultivate quote-trees. 

A thread should be for discussion, and neither encourage it. What use is a thread full of the same single post copied endlessly, to anybody?

Do not do it again. Next time I will just delete the thread.
eezo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By eezo

Well this is not me bragging, but iv'e been with 11 girls so far, and well only three of them were my girlfriends, the other ones were random girls i just picked up while hittin the town or whatever.. to be completely honest i'm kind of a relationship kind of guy (each girl was my girlfriend for atleast 1 - 1.5 year(s) ) so i don't really enjoy casual/random sex but i don't really have anything against it either, just feel like a douchebag sometimes though.

I'm 20 btw

ClaritySam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By ClaritySam

It's fun, can get you in trouble and I've pretty much grown out of it at the ripe old age of 28.

EpicSteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 89

User Lists: 11

#87  Edited By EpicSteve

It's awesome. So long as the female isn't expecting anything more the next day. 

StrikeALight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By StrikeALight

Casual sex is fine, as long as you're aware of the risks involved and try to mitigate them as much as possible (use you brain).

Seems rather meaningless the older you get, though.

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#89  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

As long as both people involved know it's just casual sex, then it's fine. But if the other person is expecting a serious relationship, then you're a dick.

Daveyo520

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#90  Edited By Daveyo520

Bad

rmanthorp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#91  Edited By rmanthorp  Moderator

LOL AT THIS THREAD

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#92  Edited By Hizang

I personally am still at the age where I would get attached to the person, so I am avoiding it, I just created this topic to see other peoples views.
eezo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By eezo
@Hizang said:
" I personally am still at the age where I would get attached to the person, so I am avoiding it, I just created this topic to see other peoples views. "
how old are you, if you don't mind me asking.
Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Hizang
@eezo:
19 Years of age :)
eezo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By eezo
@Hizang said:
" @eezo: 19 Years of age :) "
i see, well my "advice" is don't look for "the love of your life" just have fun, if she's right for you she'll stay (atleast thats what i think)
Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Hizang

Thats what I thought, I've been going into dates with a "Could this be my soul mate" frame of mind, I need to get out of that habit and just roll with it.
Scooter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Scooter

Duct tape and handcuffs... (hold the butter)

Avatar image for chocolaterhinovampire
chocolaterhinovampire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 21

little bit of both

Emperor_Jimmu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Emperor_Jimmu

I used casual sex to explore and confirm my sexuality. I now only have sex within relationships and don't feel casual sex would titillate the way it used to. 

Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Snipzor
@Hizang said:
" Thats what I thought, I've been going into dates with a "Could this be my soul mate" frame of mind, I need to get out of that habit and just roll with it. "
*shakes jealous fist at your dates*